calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or pussy or cunt?

yunghungtop

As much as i like to be "in control" of the sexual situation. I never treat my bottoms like meat. I do call their body parts what I want. I also do NOT like to be told what to do. But I realyy enjoy watching my bottom have a good time. I cant imagine being with a man who is not enjoying himself while he is with me. It turns me off

I'm a male bottom so I always call it my hole or some variation (asshole, fuckhole, manhole, etc.) That said, I could care less what my Top calls it. It's all about getting him to spray and shoot a load of his precious cum into my guts.

I like verbal Tops. So if it turns him on to call me his "bitch" and tell me how he's going to "knock up" my "pussy" with his "baby batter", then I'm fine with it. Anything that bones up his hardon works to my advantage, I figure. I'd never walk away from a good fucking just because he's using fem terms. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names......

LOve being verbal and enjoy a top who is verbal about me, my body and specially my hole he is fucking. Appreciate and enjoy whatever he wants to call me: his boy, bitch, whore, cunt, pussy, boy hole, man hole, fuck hole, ass, asshole. Just as long as I am pleasing him and he is enjoying. i live and enjoy his fantasy about me be it male or fem.

ohhhh hell yeah i love it when a top guy refers to my hole as a pussy or cunt cause it makes him seem even more butch and masculine and my hole does feel like a dick milking pussy when there is a big fat dick inside it

I feel like a pussy milking a hot dick when there is a big fat cock inside me!

• 1 month later...
when I'm using a hole, I like to tell my bottom that I own his pussy. It plays into the whole domination thing.

To me, a good bareback breeding session is all about the top or tops using the bottom for pleasure, and putting the bottom in his place. I think a good bareback bottom gets off on being dominated, and used.

I'm a really verbal top, and I like to tell my bottom that own his pussy, and make him beg for my cum in his cunt. I think calling it a cunt or a pussy is hot because it pushes the edge of the bottom's submission, and role as nothing more than a hole for cum.

What do you think?

10/10 - excellent work. :)

I love verbal action like this and - once I know the top likes it - love to encourage him with my own words. When you know a guy gets off on using you rough, it's good to known you can pretend to resist, struggle etc, but the top is going to force his cock inside your pussy and use you even harder.

I'm a very verbal pervert. I love to pin a man down, shove my dick through his pussy lips and watch him squirm while I tell him that I'm impregnating his cunt with my AIDS babies.

RawPozLust, your comment made my fuckhole twitch. I love being knocked up by a take-charge Top with a filthy mouth!

When I bottom, I love it when a top calls my ass a pussy or cunt. Nothing better then a hot top taking my hole and using it for his pleasure. I want the top to not care about my pleasure, just his own. My hole I there for him. Most of the tops I'm with love it when they think they are forcing me. The more verbal the top is the better I like it.

I don’t believe that being called a “cunt” is a feminisation at all, these days. It’s just a reduction of your value to being a hole for a dominant man to use and cum into. Similarly with “pussy”.

Whilst I agree with the many posts here that say that it’s up to the top to call you and your hole and other parts whatever he wants to call thyem, I have to admit that I can’t stand “mangina”. It just sounds silly to me _ I think I’d giggle.

As for “boi” and the macho lesbian thing. Frist off, when its spoken, there’s no difference between “boy” and “boi” and, secondly, it’s been used enough and for long enough to mean “submissive male” that I really don’t care about its original meaning.

I agree with Belfast-Bottom that boycunt should tell us more about the Man who taught him his role in life.

what do you boys think about calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or a pussy? Personally it turns me on, because when I'm using a hole, I like to tell my bottom that I own his pussy. It plays into the whole domination thing.

To me, a good bareback breeding session is all about the top or tops using the bottom for pleasure, and putting the bottom in his place. I think a good bareback bottom gets off on being dominated, and used.

I'm a really verbal top, and I like to tell my bottom that own his pussy, and make him beg for my cum in his cunt. I think calling it a cunt or a pussy is hot because it pushes the edge of the bottom's submission, and role as nothing more than a hole for cum.

I would be in worthless pig heaven to be degraded like this and made to beg for you to use my pussy. Thing about my cunt is that it's only real value is when it is pleasing someone like you. Otherwise, it is just as worthless and without a purpose as I am without being rape-seeded, used and abused for a dom top man's complete satisfaction. Total turn on for both of us, it seems.