calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or pussy or cunt?

yunghungtop

I don't see cunt or pussy as feminising in a bareback situation...to me its a kinky reference to the fact that raw seed and sperm is going to be shot inside and the terms are an almost ironic reference to breeding.

That said...if I am with someone who simply hates the term...big deal, I'll call it something else. :)

To me, a good bareback breeding session is all about the top or tops using the bottom for pleasure, and putting the bottom in his place. I think a good bareback bottom gets off on being dominated, and used.

Don't bet on it. There are plenty of us Alpha Males who love having the hell fucked out of our ass...but that's not the same as wanting to be dominated and made to feel like trash and the whole verbal thing. The top is not sacrosanct. I top as well. You're as lucky to be inside that ass as they are for having you in them. You'd be jacking off alone if it weren't for the hole you're in ;)

For many of us, the whole power thing just being "assumed" is a real turn off and can lead to altercations. Now...giving yourself up can be part of the fun but you shouldn't just assume the whole, "spit on me, call be a bitch and throw me around" follows.

I totally get where you're coming from and have had younger dudes bottoming for me, tell me in advance they love being dominated etc...That's cool. Its fucking hot. I wouldn't like it for myself (I'm a pretty aggressive bottom when I bottom and I am going to work my ass so that I nearly tear your cock off lol...but that's because I love being fucked...not because the guy fucking me is God and I am trash.

Edited by Euroverse

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to be shocked by the word cunt (silly faggot), but once I learned that the Dutch word for ass is kunt, I learned to love It. In Eurpoe there is a great McDonald's commercial where a man asks his wife if he has a "dike kunt," (fat ass) and she says he has "een mooi kunt" (a beautiful ass).

So if you want Daddy's Evil fucking seed swimming around in your bowels, know right now that your Hole is named "Kunt"

• 1 month later...

Any top who suggests that I have a cunt is liable to end up finding out just how good my cock feels buried in his ass. Try making me your bitch and I will make you mine.

You want to fuck a pussy? Go find yourself a woman. If you've got the balls to fuck a guy instead, then you damn well better treat him like a man.

My hole's name is fairgame. I am a masculine guy - versatile too - but ultimately the "top" should be the one making the call on this one. It turns me on to be called a bitch - fuck bitch to be exact... but that in no way takes away from my true confidence as a man. When I top, I love to treat guys like sluts and if they respond with moaning and even screaming for more that is way cool. I personally like to know and let my partner know it when they hit the right spot that is going to make our eyes roll back. "mangina".... well maybe because it is too close to the clinical term "vagina" and that does not inspire me. Get dirty and nasty - let go and free your inner slut, enjoy the high of it.. and I am not talking about drugs - just adreneline.