calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or pussy or cunt?

yunghungtop

I love calling it a pussy. As far as I'm concerned, it's nothing but a sexual orifice, the only way a bottom should be getting his pleasure -- just like a pussy. It's pink, it's tight, it's wet and warm. It's a pussy.

I love calling it a pussy. As far as I'm concerned, it's nothing but a sexual orifice, the only way a bottom should be getting his pleasure -- just like a pussy. It's pink, it's tight, it's wet and warm. It's a pussy.

damn straight barer (no pun intended LOL), my pussy is just that - a sexual orifice for a top to fuck and get his pleasure.

I love using the words pussy and cunt when Im being verbal with a bottom. I also like calling them pussyboy or cuntboy or baby or cockwhore. I dont think its the bottoms right to decide what I call her hole. Its my hole when my cock is in it and Ill call it whatever gets me off. Nothing turns me off worse than a bottom who is corrective. like telling me what and how to talk and or fuck. They are there to take my seed up their cunt. that is it. and if I say you have a fantastic pussy when Im giving u cock you better not correct me.

Why are you not fucking me right now? Love your attitude!

Personally, I really dislike it when a guy calls my ass "pussy" etc. I'm a man and want male terms used - ass, hole, etc. If you want to talk about pussies etc., fuck a woman. Now I do like the word cunt, as in, "You're a dirty cunt." - oh say it in a Scottish or Irish accent and I'm horned beyond belief. I REALLY have a thing for Irish & Scottish accents - but that's a different topic but feel free to chat me up if you got one!

• 3 weeks later...

With ya Man if you want a pussy go straight.You're a fukken man Top or Bottom you're with another Man treat him like a Man call it an asshole fuckhole cumdump or urinal if thats what you're using it for

While I'm at it wish to fuck some Tops would quit pretending they dont like COCK you're a Homo man admit it.No matter what position you have your bottom in he is there because he has a COCK

• 2 weeks later...

I used to hate any of these terms. Butlately, my regular top has been getting more verbal with me, and I have been exploring how feel about it. It feels like there is a whole other side to me that I am just scratching the surface off. The more verbal my top gets, the more I am enjoying it. I have started to refer to my hole as my cunt. I like the idea of my arsehle being turned into a sexual object, and I reckon men can have cunts just like women. Hell, men and women both have nipples.

Your logic is flawed... yes, both sexes have nipples. But they're still called nipples. Both sexes have ass holes too. There's a certain amount of masculinity that comes with being a bottom that I enjoy and dont like to lose sight of. Im a man with an asshole that enjoys being with another man while he's fucking said asshole. Call it by what it is.

Luv my hole being called a pussy, cunt, pussyboi etc. I luv feeling slutty and submissive for my tops so those names make me feel even more of a whore. I have a tight bellytop shirt that says "daddies pussyboi". When I wear that with my jockstrap and daddy is pounding my pussy while calling me cunt, whore, slut and pussyboi is hott!

This is a relevant thread. Personally, I like the terms. There was a concept that I ran across the other day. It was about how our cells combine in the same way that egg and sperm combine. How in my own mind I've always wanted to be pregnant. It didn't occur to me until I read that analogy.