Popping a Bottoms Second Hole ... Myth or Fact?

RVAGuy

Not sure about 2nd sphincter but I used to fuck myself with 12"+ dildoes and was able to get 10"-11" without any problems (beyond that the pain prevents it from going in further). I could definitely stay hard and cum while being fucked by the dildo balls deep. In fact, not only do I cum hard by spraying all over this way, I also cum the 2nd time if I continue to get fucked by the huge didlo for another 5 or 10 minutes.

apparently the 2 are very close together:

>If you insert a finger about one half-inch into your anus and press your fingertip against the side, you can clearly feel the two sphincter muscles. There is less than a quarter-inch between them. The external sphincter is controlled by the central nervous system – just like the muscles of the hand, for example. You can readily tense and relax this sphincter whenever you want.

The internal sphincter is quite different. This muscle is controlled by the involuntary or autonomic part of the nervous system, which governs such functions as heartbeat and stress response.

Guest ff-whole

I think everybody is kinda right... Because everybody is build differently. And I was just explaining my anatomy.

When I stick my finger or dildo in my ass, the space between the outer Sphincter and the second inner one is pretty far apart, creating an extra chamber. After I go past the second one with a long dildo, a little further away my colon goes around the bend. I have to readjust my intestines to insert the dildo beyond that.

With others it might be different. But it doesn't really matter, like I said, I am willing to give everybody right.

Just peace and enjoy the sex.... :-)

Don't know what it's formally called, but I've experienced that "pop" when fucked deep. A buddy with 12" has gotten that last inch or two into me and there was an audible "pop". And there was no pain, just immense pleasure. When I'm fucked that deep, I usually lose my hardon but that's from concentrating on relaxing and my sexual experience is focused in my hole. Of course, afterwards, I get my hardon back and get my own nut.

• Upvote 1

Guest pozbtm1967

It's an incredible feeling to have a cock reach past your second ring for the first time. I remember it happening to me. I was seeing a guy who packed an awesomely thick 11". It was our first time fucking and, without poppers, he 'broke' through that second ring. I looked at him and said, "WTF is that?" ... He looked at me and smiled and told me. I stared into his eyes and said, "NEVER FUCKING TAKE THAT COCK OUT OF MY ASS! LEAVE IT THERE FOREVER!"

I know we fucked for hours and he bred me numerous times deep inside past my second ring. We fell asleep with him inside of me.

One of the best moments of my life and one of the best BF's and fucks I ever had!

• 2 years later...

I've had a couple guys fuck me into my colon. It was uncomfortable and lasted into the next day. No pleasure at all. Admittedly, they weren't the best fucks to begin with,  but I didn't enjoy it or the after-feeling. 

Like the guy above me said, poking and hurting.

Edited by topstud127
  • Upvote 1

• 5 years later...

I had a top buddy with 10" who would fuck me balls deep.  The first few minutes of each session were about finding and getting his dick through that second sphincter/ring/curve.  Until we accomplished that, it would be painful because he would be hitting different parts of my rectum until he found that opening.  Once he did, I'd relax and he would push through and drive his 10" to his balls.  At that point, it was one of the best, best feelings, sheer joy.  He would fuck me that way for close to an hour, cumming multiple times.  I was soft throughout the fuck because I was so focused on the pleasure in my pussy.  I have no problems getting hard as a result of this style of fucking, plus I use big toys and get fisted and that has never impacted my ability to get hard.  If you're able to achieve this, it's a fuck like none other.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

There is definitely a second sphincter, mine is about 10 inches in, I know this because my 12" dildo reaches it and the 1st time this happened  I had to work it a while before pushing thru. Now I'm used to it I  love riding this dildo and feeling the head popping in and out of the 2nd sphincter. Also Tops with large cocks have told me they love fucking me because I take everything inch of their tool and they love it when I tighten my ass muscle around their cock when thrusting in and out, They thrust in, I squeeze when they pull out and relax before they thrust again, love milking a cock with me ass in this way.   

• Piggy 1