Ever Had A Black Guy Want To Be Called Nigger?

rawTOP

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/10/2010 at 8:38 AM, rawTOP said:

One time many years ago I had this black guy want me to call him a nigger while I was fucking him. He was really hot and I sorta liked him, but at the time I couldn't bring myself to do it. I've gotten over that block, and think it would be fun to get into that sorta dynamic with another black bottom, but I'm sorta scared to call a black guy a nigger without knowing it's OK with him.

So white guys - have you ever had a black guy who wanted you to call him a nigger or have you ever just done it? How'd it go?

And black guys - would you find it hot if you were bottoming for a white guy and he started degrading you and calling you a nigger or would that turn you off completely? Any tips on how to know when it's safe to "go there"?

im a black bottom and love being called a nigger by a white man its a huge turnon to me racial play is one of my favorite kinks 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lonelycumpig said:

im a black bottom and love being called a nigger by a white man its a huge turnon to me racial play is one of my favorite kinks 

Do you understand why and can you explain it? i cannot imagine using that term in my wildest imagination. Of course, i'm sub bottom, so i may not even possess that kind of imagination lol.  

To me, using a racial slur is hurtful and destructive (to say the least), and i don't perceive Domination as hurtful, but deeply affectionate. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Do you understand why and can you explain it? i cannot imagine using that term in my wildest imagination. Of course, i'm sub bottom, so i may not even possess that kind of imagination lol.  

To me, using a racial slur is hurtful and destructive (to say the least), and i don't perceive Domination as hurtful, but deeply affectionate. 

cant really explain it but it was never a hurtful word for me i just like hearing it and just turns me on because its a taboo for most and when their animal lust takes over just drive everything crazy 

• Like 1

I posted a story about the first time I had tried poppers and then the pnp thing that led to me sucking my first black cock. He knew I was afraid that I would like it too much because of what I had heard and read about white guys sucking black cock and getting addicted to it the first time and laughed saying don't worry you will love it and like a fool i tried it anyway and quickly started feeling myself falling down the rabbit hole and giving in to the intense urges to worship his big beautiful black cock and he pulled out a few times making me moan and try pulling his cock back into my mouth and after a few times he started saying stuff like.....yeah, you like that cock don't you and then.....louder, suck my thick black cock you whore and then pulled out asking me to tell him what I wanted and he kept slapping my face with his cock until I said the magic words......please give me your Nigger Cum!!! And he laughed saying I wouldn't have said that if I wasn't already addicted to black cocks and then quickly dumped his load of bigger cum in my mouth and on my face . Never thought I would ever say anything like that but omg what a turn on submitting to this total stranger. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
Guest CuriousDallas

None that have asked me to call them the N word, but who have demanded I beg for their N cum, take their N load, ask me how I like getting bred by a N and so on. They've usually been the ones fucking me and dominating me and want to know I'm into it.

On 5/10/2010 at 8:38 AM, rawTOP said:

One time many years ago I had this black guy want me to call him a nigger while I was fucking him. He was really hot and I sorta liked him, but at the time I couldn't bring myself to do it. I've gotten over that block, and think it would be fun to get into that sorta dynamic with another black bottom, but I'm sorta scared to call a black guy a nigger without knowing it's OK with him.

So white guys - have you ever had a black guy who wanted you to call him a nigger or have you ever just done it? How'd it go?

And black guys - would you find it hot if you were bottoming for a white guy and he started degrading you and calling you a nigger or would that turn you off completely? Any tips on how to know when it's safe to "go there"?

Don't think it's hot at all.  More power to guys who like it, but I'm not one of them.

• 3 months later...

I have played with lots of Black Men into Race Play.   My parents were very liberal politically and we were taught to treat everyone no matter their color the same as any other person.      So when the boy brought up the subject and asked me to call him derogatory names I had a very hard time trying to move past that.    I explained that term had been used in a negative context against his race for centuries.    The worst he could call me was Cracker, Honkey,  I mean come on.      Finally I gave in and the change in his behavior was night and day.   When you called him a N..... his dick would literally twitch and jump.    I finally began to understand why it was a turn on for him and he assured me he knew I did not feel any racism in what i was saying.     

I have since played with many men who enjoy Race Play.      

Wow, this never even occurred to me. I'm a sub-when-I-can bottom (usually only get to be bottom) so it wouldn't normally come up for me to be requested to degrade my partner. I can honestly say that with all my fetishes, this would be something that would give me pause. I'm not sure I could do it. That word doesn't just roll off the tongue, even if the guy requested it. It would definitely end up being forced and disrupt my flow of spontaneity.

• Upvote 1