Is your hole raw and sore after getting bred by nine men?

TigerMilner

New Years day for me has meant reliving the intense excitement of a night at a sex club. I got raw fucked and loaded by nine men, six of them one after the next, bang, bang, bang, bang. I already had three from the first hour at that point. It was amazingly hot. Today, my hole is sore and a little puffy. Preparation H Cooling Gel is my best friend. I've also been eating lots of fruit and salad today to try to offset the six Immodiums I took while getting cleaned out before hand.

We have had numerous threads and discussion about preparing to get fucked, but what do other cum whore bottoms do to recover from a gang bang binge of sex. It really can be rough on us.

And yes, I do have my usual STD check and bloodwork scheduled already.

Happy New Year whores, and to the awesome men who use us regularly, never stop. We need it.

Hey Tiger- I posted about using A& D ointment on a posting by RawTop about puffy ass lips after a fucking- the stuff is amazing. Beyond that, I have found taking a hot bath with a lot of epsom salt really helps calm the fires. Now, if you are too sore to go to the next gang bang and need a fill in....... I can be hosed out and bent over in 15 minutes

Guest Barebottom30

I keep my hole staying tight by using Neo Healer and Horse Chestnut Cream after each fuck..helps sooth the hole and "retighten"....shrinks any swollen tissue from being fucked or taking thick cocks

• 5 years later...

Exactly what happens to me after six or seven tops fuck me in quick succession. I generally end up sore ands a little puffy and gaping for a while. But hey, that's all part of the deal of being cockpig and a cumdump

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Barebackbottomno said:

As hole gets stretched and filled with come, it actually becomes quite comfortable and very erotic.  The end result is a nice swollen rosebud to attract more tops.

me too. my hole actually feels good after multiple cocks and loads. If i have any stray varicosities, fucking seems to take care of them, not exacerbate them. i do use lube initially and usually the cum keeps my hole wet and slippery after the initial couple of cocks. The most noteworthy thing i get is swollen, but that feels good to me, no sore. 

as an aside, i've also noticed my lips get swollen when i've been sucking cock a lot. 

• Like 1

I've been a  fan of BBBG (Bottom Boy Butt Gel) for years. It's made by this crunchy holistic guy I met in Palm Springs way back in the day of RHSD and Fist Fest. He started to set up a website, but he's not that technical of a guy ( holisticgelman.com )!  It's a salve made of lots of essential oils and herbs. It smells great and it really helps to soothe and heal my hole after heavy use.   I pretty much only use it now. I used to use hemmoroid creams and lotions and soak in epsom salts.   I just email him direct when I need more. timlukpan@ yahoo.com  (...and no, I don't get paid for referrals.)  It really DOES work   - ask anyone who's bred me!  🙂

I made a serendipitous discovery a few months back after a couple of Tops had seriously rough-fucked me in succession and my cunt was burning so badly I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to continue service for that trip.

I had no balms or creams or ointments, but I did have some tablets of ibuprofen. I took one, crushed it into very fine powder, mixed it with a little water-based lube, and applied the mixture to my cunt. Within about 15 minutes, the swelling and the burn were both gone, and I was able to keep taking cock that night with no trouble.

I’m not saying to do this, or that it doesn’t have any negatives as a technique - I just don’t know. But I do know that it quite literally saved my ass that night.