Anyone take 10 inches or more of dick? How did it FEEL?

Guest Saturn1

Guest btchbyl

got fucked twice last night from behind with a big dick that was 10 inches. did it in a dirty public toilet. no pain because i got seeded by another dude in the same toilet just before i took the big dick. both dudes had so much sperm in their balls and the big dick creamed so far up my gut i had jizz leaking out of my hole this morning. felt some pressure with the bigger dick but i stayed in place and let him bang my butt hard. felt good to get creamed in three times in an hour.

My first bottom experience, the guy had a 10 inch by 7 inch around cock. He pretty much just rammed it in (condom) and by did it hurt. Probably why I converted to a top for the most part; but I do get the itch once in awhile. I have a friend with an 11 inch cock and although it hurts a little at first, once my hole gets opened up and relaxed I enjoy the fuck he gives me. Plus I relish the thought of him planting a load deep up in my gut (poz, on meds).

I have been fucked once by a black guy who was 11 inches and pretty thick. The thing was, he wasn't completely hard when he first penetrated me. He was JUST hard enough to get it in. Once he got inside, I thought "eh, this feels alright," but I wasn't blown away. After he started getting a few strokes in, his dick started getting harder and longer and I started feeling him hitting spots I never felt a dick hit before inside me. It actually hurt like hell because he wasn't being gentle. I asked him to stop and take a break, he asked me what was wrong. I told him that he was hitting a spot inside me that was hurting like hell. That's when he did something I never felt ever with another guy. He slowly pushed his dick into me and pushed against the second sphincter. He asked, "that spot?" I told him yes. He pressed against it a little harder, pulling my hips in. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, POP. His massive cock got past that second sphincter. And it felt AMAZING. He continued fucking me, slower at first and then started really ramming me, but now I could take him all the way in. After a few minutes of that, he blew his load deep past that second sphincter. I swear, his cum was still coming out of my hole two days later.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I would love to share it because it is amazingly hot, but he asked me not too. My tops mean too much to me not to keep my word to them. I often get guys who will let me videotape but won't let me post or use it other than for my own enjoyment. I'm nice like that. lol

do you have a link to this vid would love to see it

Guest BBCumdumpPig

11.5 inches of pure pleasure... hit places ya never thought possible and felt incredible.. nothing has even come close to topping the sex we had.. it was out of this world

I have a fb that is 11" and thick! Very thick at the head. I'm used to cocks around like 6-8" so at first it hurts and he has to pull out a few times. But after a few minutes, I can easily take the whole thing. Best part is that he fucks me raw and edges in the verge of cumming and stops. He makes me beg for his cum inside my hole. When he finally cums and pulls out, my hole is so stretched and feels awesome.

Many (but not all) black tops have big cocks but 3 that I can recall were the biggest and hardest measuring over probably 10 or 11 inches or more. They were so huge that even a big cock lover like me got scared initially. First huge monster cock was this 26 yo boy who started to fuck me with condoms but as we met second and third time he fucked BB and came multiple times without pulling out until the very end. He fucked hard at times but mostly he was nice and slow. Second time was this big fat older man who folded my legs over my head and just used me. It was after few previous fucking so I was able to take it without too much pain. Third was this older man's neighbor who watched then took me as his sub for few more times. I usually provided oral service but when he wanted to fuck me, he would be too big and too rough for me that made me bleed sometimes and cause lots of pain. But sometimes my body reacted more to the pleasure of submission and got turned on as he gave me painful fucking.

Plus, with guys that big, you really have to make sure your hole is SQUEAKY clean, otherwise, it's not pretty.

LOL I have a top friend who is 9.5 inches uncut. Beautiful cock. He complains often about hitting pay dirt when he fucks…...

I kind of have to wonder how much of this is really true. Dont get me wrong, I know that really large dick's are out there, but I cant see the being that common. Also almost everyone over estimates size, be it their own or someone elses. A REAL 12" dick for example would probably go close to the knee's or nipples of a 6 foot tall guy if he was erect.