I'm thinking about going to the CumUnion party in Philly this Saturday at Club Philly. I am a bottom and I do love cum in me. Is there any kind of etiquette for a bathhouse that a first timer should know? Any suggestions on where I should go in a bathhouse to maximize my enjoyment? Please let me know of anything I should expect while at a bathhouse? Feel free to share anything I should I know about a bathhouse.

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Be clean. No means no. Don't follow a guy around who has turned you down, will just make them mad. First time, so get a room. You'll be nervous and a room is a good place to go when you are either nervous at first or when things slow down. Plus in a room, you can leave the door open and lay ass up and some guys will walk in to fuck you.

you'll have an awesome time. Go early before the crowd (about 8:00) to get a room and relax before all the heavy play starts and maybe get a load or two (sorta like doing warmup exercises) and then don't be sky. I'll be there. It's always fun. The basement playrooms are busy (after 11:00) and the 3rd floor dark maze is busy too. You collect plenty of loads. Just make yourself available.

I love bathhouses! First time get a room. After you change into your towel, do a tour and get to know the place. Remember that no is no and you can say it too. However, you are there for sex so say yes! I like the dark areas. There is usually a wet area, steam room, sauna, maze, GH area, lockers, rooms, sometimes a snack area, video room, sometimes a deck or outdoor space when the weather is nice. I remember one night being fucked by several guys during a driving rain on MidTowns (LA) rooftop deck. Damn that was hot. Just have fun!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

I had this Accounting job, where I dropped off all the credits on accounts receivable, to the bank. On the way there, and back, I passed the Water Garden, in San Jose. My heart pounded, and my palms where sweaty on the wheel; not to mention the hard wet feeling in my underwear. 

One Saturday, I decided to go in, and check it out. I downed a half a pint of Vodka in the parking lot, went in and rented a room. I stripped down to my thong underwear ( which I was into at the time). assumed the prone position, and hit the poppers. 

I found out, this was the way to go; even though I was a Condom Nazi back then, it was great having guys walk into my room, sodomize my ass, and eat me out.