Who's fucked a 'straight guy' and who's fucked an actual STRAIGHT guy?!

Guest SBBOY

*** firstly I know there are going to be a few comments like "if a guy fucks another guy then he's not straight" etc.. but I do genuinely believe there are a few straight guys out there that are horny enough will do anything to cum. So keep an open mind…..

Having sex with a straight guy is a very hot fantasy! I think most of us would agree.

But who's had sex with an actual straight guy? I mean properly straight, not the 'confused or bi-sexual type' (who is actually completely gay and either doesn't want to admit it or doesn't realise it yet) that says they are straight.

I'm talking about the straight guys you've been out for a few alcoholic drinks with who've been a bit horny possibly when you've had to share a hotel room bed for the night and you've gotten a bit touchy feely etc but then they've gone back to their girl etc.

I've slept with quite a few totally gay but say their straight guys, which is still kinda hot. There was one married hunk though who I hooked up with outdoors and I think he was a properly str8 guy. Very hung, very muscular. He fucked me really hard. I think he was just a horny straight guy who liked it rough and couldn't get that with a girl. He wasn't into kissing, he wanted it doggystyle and quiet. I think for him it was just a fuck and any hole was a goal. I think because he wasn't into the other stuff it was literally just a fuck.

So what experiences do you have? Why do you think he was properly straight and not just closeted?

Be great to hear about your experiences.

• Moderators

Over the course of my 20s and 30s, I fucked several of my straight friends who "wanted to know what it felt like." As far as I know, these guys have been completely straight since then. A couple of them insisted on condoms, but what the rest really wanted to feel was a load dripping out of their hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Over the course of my 20s and 30s, I fucked several of my straight friends who "wanted to know what it felt like." As far as I know, these guys have been completely straight since then .... what the rest really wanted to feel was a load dripping out of their hole.

My story is similar- I knew from an EARLY age that I am bisexual and have never been shy to say so. Throughout my teens and 20s i have had several "straight" friends who just wanted the experience. They fall under the catagory of those confused and wanting to experiment.

There was one guy in high school who was my best friend's boy friend who very often would smoke a bowl & let me suck him off. we did this several times. my friend ( his girlfriend ) knew but she took the opininon that we were our own people and couldn't stop us from doing what we wanted. one night a couple of years ago while hyped up on some speedy drugs she and another dude went to take a shower and her boyfriend climbed on my cock and rode it raw till i busted in his guts. he is straight in that he has never done anything with another guy but me, and that was the only time we fucked.

• Piggy 1

Guest mspchaser

I went to university in a small town in the south-east part of the state. A large multi-billion dollar corporation had it's global headquarters in-town and often had out-of-town associates to the home office for training and meetings. One of these times, I was out at the local bar/dance club ordering a drink and this guy comes up to me, asks if he can buy my drink because he wants to talk. Two drinks later, he's telling me that he's straight and wants to know what gay sex is like, from my perspective; he has no desire whatsoever to partake but is curious what I see in it. Two more drinks down the road, he's in my bed fucking my ass and unloading two straight loads. Afterward, as he's putting his boxers on, he's telling me that his wife would kill him if she knew he was fucking around, even more so if she knew that he was so horny that he fucked a man. I saw him at the bar later that week and he denied the whole thing had happened, the cum stains on my sheets told a different story. I genuinely believe this man was totally straight but needed that release. The college kid that's been fucking me recently, he falls in the category of "confused" or "experimenting", possibly bi and very aware that his ultra-conservative family and Christian college would kick him out if they knew he was breeding me.

Same story for me. In college, I had a lot of straight friends and some were willing to experiment at least once or twice just for the hell of it. Most only wanted blowjobs or to top, but a few did bottom as well. Mostly it was good, raw fucking. As far as I know, that was their only sexual experience with another guy. Of the ones I still keep in touch with, all but one are married with kids. Some guys are secure enough in their sexuality to be willing to give something new and naughty a try, even once.

• Like 1

Not very good at writing but here goes.....I have gay friend who's daughter would go to the clubs with him and over a period of time I got to know her, one weekend he came out to the club and not only brought his daughter with him but also his son-in-law, who happened to be very tall and extremely good looking. During the course of the evening I got to know the son-in-law and found him to be a very open minded man, just like my friends daughter. Getting close to the time for the club to close the son-in-law wasn't ready to go home and wanted to know if I wanted to go out for something to eat, so I said sure but the wife just wanted to go home. Her dad said he would take her home and the son-in-law went with me. We went and got something to eat and ended up back at my house with him asking questions about sex with another man. Well one thing led to another and we ended up in my bed with him fucking my brains out and dumping 2 nice big loads in me. He never came out to the clubs after that and I never saw him again, but it was definitely a night that I will never forget.

• Piggy 1

Nice, good to hear about this.

I've slept with quite a few guys who are married or bi as I said. I've bumped into them years later and they've all realised that they were gay the whole time.

Mspchaser the college kid sounds as though he's gay. I'm from the same kind of family. That always seems to be the case too.

First off, bisexuals are not confused. We really are attracted to both genders, and in some cases, quite equally. IT's not like you're still in the closet when you come out as bisexual.

So, while there are gay guys who are in denial who might claim to be bisexual or much worse (e.g.: marrying a woman)... you cannot conclude from that, that there's no such thing as bisexuality.

This perspective seems to come from some idea that it's a switch and you can be one polarity or another. I don't understand that perspective because females and males are both sexy, and interesting, and they have different things about them and all of it is attractive.

However, the idea that I'm "just confused" about my sexuality is extremely insulting and offensive. (Nobody has said that here in this thread, but people have said it to my face, often gay guys who themselves had trouble coming out and who cannot accept that this is their problem, not mine, and that projecting their own cowardice onto me is offensive.)

So, if anyone is of the mind that bisexuals are just gay people in denial, please be aware that you're full of it!

My first guy was a straight guy. You can tell the "real straights" from the not so real ones because straight guys are turned off by aspects that make them face the fact that they're with a guy. This guy later got married and has been only with women since.

Frankly, I think there are a lot of straight guys who get drunk and fuck other guys, and then forget about it, just cause they want to try it... some of them are "confused" but some of them are just getting off, or get talked into it by gay guys.

Edited by snuffboi1980
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I am definitely BI and am not confused about it at all. I would still take pussy over a cock by at least 5 to 1 if both were available at the same time. I do love a nice pounding from a cock, but would much rather pound a pussy if I could.

First off, bisexuals are not confused. We really are attracted to both gender ...

So, if anyone is of the mind that bisexuals are just gay people in denial, please be aware that you're full of it!

... them are "confused" but some of them are just getting off, or get talked into it by gay guys.

we are an adnormality in the community. str8s think we are gay and gays think we are str8.... all we can do is keep on fucking.

Guest mspchaser
Mspchaser the college kid sounds as though he's gay. I'm from the same kind of family. That always seems to be the case too.

I'd argue that he's not gay as he still has sex with women and me on the side. Or at the very least, he's still sorting out whether he wants to live his life as straight, gay, bi, or pan. The idea of binaries on this irritates me. As for me, I've never wanted to have sex with a woman, but he does, obviously. Actually, his girlfriend and I are pretty good friends.

Edited by mspchaser

I went to a small liberal arts college where everyone is open-minded, progressive, etc. -- there was a lot of "maybe I'm bi but I've never met a guy I'm attracted to" talk from a lot of guys who were straight and loved fucking women. More than once I was able to convince a guy that unless he actually tried cock he was full of bullshit. Best time was when I called the guy's BS out loudly at a party so everyone knew when we left together 10 minutes later I was going to be the first to get into his virgin ass. Got to be the first dick in a few asses that way, liberal straight guys are easy targets that way :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Now that I am in the Autumn of my years I have indeed experienced a great deal of what is outlined above. Sadly I have also lost friends because of their first man to man experience, and others I see occasionally but still suffer from post ejaculation guilt, and go just as fast as they cum. But do I regret any of the escapades along my journey of life, hell no, we were always at all times consenting adults, I enjoyed it even if they didn't.

I got fucked by tons of straight guys in the army when we were in muslim countries where we spent months without having women available.

As far as I know all of them returned to their girls or wives.

I also took tons of arab and other local cocks in other middle east or north African countries where men cannot have sex with women without marrying them.

They all got rock hard in an instant from just seeing my round white ass in front of them...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2