Do You Discuss HIV Status Before Barebacking?

rawTOP

Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?  

546 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?

• Always
    • Usually, but not for anonymous sex
    • Only if I think he might be a different status than me
    • Almost never - only if asked
    • Never - avoid the question if asked

I don't think people really care about it now. Most guys fuck BB at clubs and baths, and nobody asks about status. It only happened once when I  was fucked by an Indian guy at bath, but he pulled out without cum. Then he asked me if I am NEG. I said yes. Felt funny coz he asked after fucking me. What if I was POZ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, PervBugChaser said:

I don't think people really care about it now. Most guys fuck BB at clubs and baths, and nobody asks about status. It only happened once when I  was fucked by an Indian guy at bath, but he pulled out without cum. Then he asked me if I am NEG. I said yes. Felt funny coz he asked after fucking me. What if I was POZ?

This has happened to me a few times. It always makes me laugh. 

31 minutes ago, PervBugChaser said:

They enjoy the fuck then guilt sets in?

• 4 weeks later...

I don't keep my status a secret.  I tend to lean to sites that ask that question and answer it honestly.  I rarely have had someone show up in person and suddenly bring that subject up.  They've looked at my profile, we've exchanged messages, and I would assume they have read what I posted.  Generally, when  the subject of barebacking comes up, almost all guys want that and they usually say they are on prep and would prefer not to use condoms.  I am still of the opinion that if a guy is super attractive and decides he wants to use a condom, that's fine with me.  I am not going to lose out on an opportunity to hook up with an incredibly hot man because they insist on a condom.  I know that may not be a popular opinion on this forum but that's how I feel on that subject.  Why have sex with someone I am really not interested in just because he will fuck me bb, when I can have sex with someone I find super hot and just wants to use a rubber. To be honest, once things get heated, I barely notice it.

Several years back I would host a group of maybe four (or six) at my place, and I had one buddy who would insist on announcing his status to those attending.  He said it was for his own legal protection, but normally his announcement was met with a lot of blank stares or rolling of their eyes from those attending.

I just believe in being honest and transparent, and like I said they know my status before they walk into the door.  I don't sit there and have some kind of "heart to heart' discussion about it, I just get naked and get down to business.

• Upvote 2

In my ads and profiles, I always mention that it's only bareback and you have to cum in my cunny. Every response I've gotten has been a yes without question. I can't remember the last time someone used a condom before I was poz. It's been a long time. And since I've been undetectable, it's always been raw. Most of my lifetime cock count has been anonymous, especially in gloryholes. I think I have taken over 50 loads in my hole over a short period when the local gloryholes were open. Now I have to drive to NJ, Philly, Baltimore, or DC where I can be a cock and cum slut backed up to a gloryhole.

• 1 month later...

I don't discuss about it unless other guys asks me. 

Long ago I met a guy through Grindr and it was spontaneous meet and it was arranged within 5 mins of we started chatting. 

I went to his place. We kissed, sucked, licked, rimmed and then he took some spit on his hand and while applying it to his dick he asked me 'You okay with bare yeah?' 😈. It really turned me on and I quickly said Yes and his raw shaft was inside my ass within a minute 🥵😈

• Like 1

I have not been asked about my status for ages.

Most tops fuck me raw. I don't ask them whether they're poz, on meds,  take PreP etc.

Life has moved on and if you're poz like me you're usually on meds and getting regular check ups for all kinds of STIs. Ironically,  fucking a poz guy is probably the best way of avoiding catching something because they take care and monitor their sexual health. 

• Like 3