Sling Sex: How fun is it?

jimazoid04

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Last year my husband and I were in Dallas for Texas Bear Round Up. We were at Midtowne Spa, and he got me into the sling in the maze area. Then he started lining up guys to fuck me. I must have had 12 -15 guys in me in a very short time - not sure how many of them loaded me, I was already pretty cum sloppy when I got in. Being fucked in a sling is the best!

especially love when getting fucked in a sling when there is a mirror above - LOVE looking at the top's dick going in and out of my ass. Mirrors on side front and back help too! Such rhythm one can get going too. Top can slam into the bottom and or the bottom can use his hands on the chains above his head to help ride or milk the top's dick. FUN for fucking and milking machines too - see my vids on Xtube and other places or even google JerryGumby

Sling sex is great sex. Everything lines up perfectly if you adjust the chains to the height of the top. If you are on a bed--with the bottom on his back, with his legs on your shoulders--his weight is pushing you our of his hole. It is effortless sex for both involved. And as others have mentioned, perfect for a rotation of tops up the same guy.

Sling sex is great yeah, I remember few years ago I went to a sex club. I played with a guy in a cabin lye down on a sling. I had leather handcuffs on my wrists and ankles one moment he hook all 4 handcuff to the chains open the cabin door and let people come in. One moment he left the cabin it was rather humiliated for me. It was no really busy but some people could enjoy my ass... mmm very nice experience.

Guest sickhog

Just love being locked into a sling with head back, tits and cock exposed and arse begging for filling. I particularly like my hands bound to stop me wanking whilst being used.

I was in the sling at steamWorks Chicago too! Yes, it was a lot of fun! I was there on one of their bear Saturdays. I was sucking off an older guy with a nice fat dick in the cock corral. He suggested we move around the corner, so I very quickly agreed and picked up my towel where i had dropped it. When I climbed up the short flight of stairs, he mentioned me into the hallway. I thought he wanted to go into one of the many stalls around, but instead he put his hand on my shoulder and marines towards the sLing room , empty. When I paused for a second, he put a meaty hand on my ass and turned me. We started grinding and kissing. He also guided me towards the sling so that I felt it on the back of my legs. I took a second to toss my towel on it and sat down. He helped me get into position with my legs in the loops. He then knelt down and started sucking me while playing with my ass. It was an awesome feeling and it does feel almost weightless. With my ass opened he wet his dick with saliva and started pushing in. Soon he was fucking like a champ, and I was bucking right back. Didn't take him long to come. Right then is when I noticed we had a couple guys around watching and jerking. When the older guy pulled out, he leaned in for a kiss and moved on. As second guy came up, and started licking my hole clean. A younger guy with a big cock came by my head so I could suck him. The guy rimming me stepped aside and yet another guy fed his dick into my ass. Alll in all, I got fucked by about four guys. One of them had poppers which did add too the experience. So yeah. .. highly recommend slings!

I think i begin loving sling sex since last saturday. There we decided to go to atlantis sauna near Ludwigshafen. After a while enjoing steam room, sauna and swimming pool we decides to go down stairs where some slings are. it was my first time in gay sauna, my first time in sling, but was hot. need to repeat this on the pulic slings there :-) hopefully with some more guys since at this time not much people are there