I had been pozzed but so far had successfully pozzed only one hole in the two or three years since my misfortune. That first hole took but only bcause he had been brutally fisted a day or two before and he just wanted a small dick to shoot some cum into him to ease the pain and friction. That was when I found out how much better my dick felt and how more intense and pleasurable my orgasms were when I knocked-up a neg hole.

The deck was stacked against me: Few were attracted to a short fat balding man who wore "nerdy" glasses which I wore because other kinds seldom fit my face, I had a small uncut dick, small fingers and bit my nails because it was better for my line of work in a factory and I cant stand having the dead white on the ends of them anyway. Keeping my nails short also enhanced masturbating which I enjoyed almost as much as fucking ass and getting my cock sucked. Even now masturbating when I cant find a piece of ass or a decent cockscker still gives my dick pleasure.

I did have the advantage of being all masculine instead of having any effeminate looks or actions like a number of guys I knew or fucked.

Most of the holes I did fuck were already pozz and most of the neg holes I fucked tended to stay neg. My orgasms from fucking ass and getting my cock sucked felt good but that first hole I pozzed gave my dick that extra great feeling orgasm similar to a great fuck in my early twenties when I successfully broke a virgin asshole's cherry and fucked him til I came in him while he begged me to stop, screamed and cried from the abject pain I enjoyed putting to his ass with each thrust of my dick, an excellent orgasm repeated when I pozed the first neg hole. I was so excited when I got the news that I was the stud who knocked-up the little twink's near-virgin ass I had to go masturbate.

Ken a poz friend of mine with a dick as small as mine told me I should stop biting my nails so I could cut up a rectum with a nail like he did but I'd then need to clean the asshole's shit from under my nails which I knew was a bitch according to some of the fist fuckers I knew.

Ken set up a three-way date with a neg bug-chaser twink whom he picked up for my pleasure. When Ken introduced us the 'chaser wasnt too happy that I would knock him up but all I cared about was that fucking him would add to my pleasure and feeling of masculine superiority and male ego when I pozzed his ass with my HIV-laden sperms.

"Well, I'm twice the man he'll ever be so I'll enjoy breeding the bitch." I told Ken.

The punk gave me a dirty look, mainly because the truth hurt. At least he wasnt a flaming fem queen, being just an average garden variety semi-unisex-looking twink-dude in his early twenties.

Ken pointed to his sex mattress on the floor which had a rubber sheet on it topped by a stained bedsheet and told the punk lay on his stomach on it, legs spread wide. He then shoved his callused index finger up the asshole without any lube, pumped and twisted it in there and then added a second finger, thrust and twisted them in there while the twink whined and gritted his teeth in pain until he pulled them out. They had blood on them which he didnt let the twink see.

Ken made him get up and suck my forty-three year old dick to hardness, then said, "She's all yours, Arnold, have a good piece."

After sucking my dick the fella returned to his position on his stomach on the mattress, with a pillow under his pelvis, and spread his legs.

I added some grease to his spit on my dickhead and mounted him. I lined up my shot with Ken's help and then entered the hole.

He was decently tight, a cut man would have found him perfect. I liked how his ass snugged around my dick, reminding me of how good my dick felt when I successfully broke that ass-cherry two decades earlier.

I hilted my dick in him, flexed it and commenced fucking him. He had to get used to my weight on his back as well as my grip when I held his upper arms to raise my upper torso for increased penetration. I fucked him good, enjoying how good my dick felt in him and my feeling of the masculine power in my loins and my balls to change his life, feeding my manly ego as I exercised my masculine sexual power to enjoy myself getting my rocks off in the asshole, enhanced by what my potentially deadly sperms would do to him.

I fucked him at a pace that made my dick feel good.

Within minutes I got my urge, picked up the pace, fucked him faster and hilted my dick up the asshole as my penis pumped my load into him in rapidfire spurts as I remained hilted in him. I enjoyed how really great my orgasm felt shooting my AIDS into him, my climax-swelled penis feeling excellent shooting-off powerful spurts of loaded cum. After about a minute the sensitivity eased off and I resumed fucking until my balls were empty and my dick started getting soft.

"Man that felt good!" I said as I dismounted and stood beside the mattress waiting for the cunt to get up and suck my dick clean. He finally got his ass up, knelt before me and sucked it clean. Ken had to remind him to kiss it and my balls, a finish that was doubly important to me considering what my poz cum would do to him starting in about three weeks.

Ken and I hugged and french kissed.

The twink then decided that we were finished with him and got dressed.

"Have a nice day sweetie and let us know how you feel next month" Ken said.

The twink muttered something as he left.

Ken and I hi-fived, hugged & french kissed and went to the local gay/bi watering hole to enjoy a beer.

A month later the bitch didnt contact us but word got out about the flu that made him feel like he was beaten to a pulp in an alley. My dick sprang to attention in my pants and I had to wank it off while thinking of the hell the twink would face for the rest of his life, just as I had after finding that I'd knocked-up my first HIV-conquest. Ken had helped me prove my potent manhood and for me to enjoy a great feeling orgasm by pozzing an asshole. He would later introduce me to a friend much like myself who had his own solution to my problem.

Ken had helped me poz my second neg ass with the help of his callused fingers and jagged nails preparing it for my assault. It was a great feeling for me to add the bug-chaser twink to my conquests. Ken said he would introduce me to a friend of his who was similar to me, at least as far as dick size and hands went.

Joel was a year younger than me, sported a fuller head of blond hair, wore wire-rim aviator-style glasses, was an inch taller than me and was not as fat as me. His fingers and thumbs were thicker than mine with nails bitten deeper than mine.

"Pleased to meet you Joel." I said as we shook hands.

I was glad when he greeted me warmly and how affectionate he was when we hugged and kissed.

We three discussed pozzing and how great our dicks felt when we cummed in neg holes and our sense of accomplishment when the holes we bred seroconverted as proved by their subsequent "aids flu" and the diagnosis. Some poz-studs also got off on the misery their conquests suffered much as sadists get off in inflicting pain to masochists or the way I enjoyed pumping pain into virgin holes with my thrusts back in those days when I was neg.

Joel and I kept in touch over the next few weeks, each of us looking for a bug-chaser or at least a neg hole for me to get my loads off in. We also frequented a couple of bars where the cruising was decent.

One day about a week after we started hunting Joel showed me how he achieved positive results: he took out a metal tube, unscrewed the cap on one end and produced what looked like an ordinary toothbrush.

"What's that for?" I asked.

He explained, "See these bristles?" he said while pointing to them, "This is a hard-bristle toothbrush. Most dentists recommend soft bristles so these are harder to find. Also, this round handle allows me to quickly spin it in the hole to instantly rough-up his twat. I just shove it in, rotate it, pull it out and put my dick in, fuck him and poz him. Positive results each and every time."

He grinned as he rubbed his dick through his pants.

He said that just a couple of turns, which he showed by spinning it between his palms, sanded the anus inside and it always came out red.

We finally met a neg hole willing to put out. He was a good stocky guy in his late twenties, about my height but not really fat like me, more Joel's build. He was blond and had been an athlete in high school and college. I wondered why he wanted to throw a good healthy life away to be poz. I asked him and he said that it was the "in" thing that poz guys seemed to have more friends and they didnt need to worry about condoms and safe sex any more.

We went to the clinic to have him tested to make sure he was still neg and arranged for him to stay with us for two weeks while either Joel or I kept an eye on him so he wouldnt "cheat" on us and possibly get pozzed by someone else. We then returned to the clinic where he still tested neg.

We went straght from the clinic to Joel's pad and got ready to fuck.

Joel had the dude strip and put on a hood mask on his head so he couldnt see who'd actually fuck him. He then guided the fella to his bed and had him take the prone position with a pillow under his pelvis to raise his ass and spread his legs wide.

He then produced his secret weapon and added just enough grease to allow easy penetration and shoved it up his ass until only half the handle remained visible while holding his lower back down with his other hand. He then placed his hands on either side of the handle and spun it between his palms and fingers as the dude asked if it was a new kind of vibrator.

"It's a kind of a stimulater."Joel answered while smiling at me and then pulled it out.

Sure enough it was quite red.

Joel then had the guy get up. He opened the flap over the mouth of the hood so he could suck on my dick. He seemed to be a good cocksucker even with the leather hood on. If I wanted a blowjob I would have let him suck me to orgasm so I could cum in his mouth and let him swallow my load, but of course I was there to get my AIDS off in his ass to infect him. I knew he thought he was sucking Joel's dick and that I was the spectator.

Once my dick was hard and wet with his spit Joel had him return to his position as before. I added just enough grease to my dickhead to facilitate a comfortable entry for my uncut dick, spat on his asshole and mounted him. Joel took my dick and aimed it at the hole and nodded. I let my weight drive it home and hilted myself as the fella grunted in the bit of pain I put to him when entering him. His hole wasnt as tight as the previous one I knocked-up, it seemed made for my intact dick.

I began fucking him enjoying how good I felt using him as the cunt he was. He seemed to like the fuck I was putting to him and I liked that he was unwittingly respecting my manhood and superiority over him. I was so turned on, also partly because my new buddy Joel was right beside us that I nutted in less than five minutes, my dick deep up the asshole spurting dangerous happy-sauce into the hole in powerful contractions.

After a couple minutes I finished fucking him to pump the rest of my poz jizz into him. Knowing that my sperms were delivering their life-changing load into him via the cuts & scrapes from Joel's toothbrush helped keep my fucking dick harder longer after cumming. I rested on the punk's back, thrusting from time to time, until my dick finally shriveled up and I dismounted.

"Good fuck." I said as if Joel had fucked the dude.

Joel smiled at me and then had the punk get up. He removed the mouth flap from the hood again and had the 'hole suck my dick clean. He also kissed it and my balls at Joel's reminding.

Since we were all naked the punk couldnt tell who had fucked him since my dick was as clean as Joel's.

"OK you can take it off."Joel told the freshly-pozzed bugchaser.

Joel helped the punk undo the snaps and straps that held the hood in place and pulled it off his head. He was smiling as if Joel had fucked him.

We had the punk remain living here for another couple of weeks before sending him home. The timing seemed perfect. About a week after kicking him out he caught the AIDS flu and had called Joel. Joel then called me and my dick sprang to hardness when he told me. I masturbated and headed to his place to hi-5 and share the joy before heading to the bar to share the news with a few fellow poz studs, one of whom was versatile and attended to my hardon since I was still horny.

The fat faggot I pozzed failed to stay on his drug regimen and ended up losing weight, catching numerous diseases and died a couple of decades later. Ken, Joel and I remained faithful to our regimens and keeping doctor appointments so we remained healthy in our sixties.

I had pozzed three assholes, the first one who had taken a good hard fisting, the last two with the help of my poz-stud friends Ken and Joel. Ken had shown me how to use my fingernails, should I ever decide to stop keeping mine bitten to the nubs. Joel showed me his secret of the stiff-bristled toothbrush.

The day after the news of my pozzing the third punk with Joel's help, I headed to a few stores to find a toothbrush and a container like Joel had. I had tried the store where Joel said he'd bought his and then some others before finally finding it. Next was the container. A plastic travel toothbrush box sufficed for mine.

Once I had my copy of Joel's secret weapon all I needed was a neg hole to use it in. I frequented the bar where chasers were known to cruise as well as other places. One thing in my favor was that I still looked and acted healthy mainly because sticking to my regimen kept me healthy. I also hadnt gotten my biohaz tattoo yet. This allowed stealthing which I wasnt above doing if some neg hole was an asshole.

Several gift-givers had said that someone who was drunk or high could be an easier conquest. Half the holes I fucked were drunk or high anyway. I didnt really care since all they were to me was a hole to get my HIV-laden rocks off in. Their assholes were usually more relaxed as well as felt less pain when they were stoned. I enjoyed pozzing anyone with my sperms whether they were old enough to be my father or fresh out of college. The younger ones gave more a thrill because unlike older men who enjoyed a long disease free life, the younuns in their early twenties would spend their adult lives on drug regimens and never live the full neg life of older men who enjoyed healthy lives.

I finally met a guy at the bar who seemed to fit my criteria. I struck up a conversation and he started talking. He was just a month or two shy of twenty-two just graduated college and told me about his new prospective job he'd get with his new college degree and how he planned to "enjoy life for a couple of years" before getting married, having kids and climbing the corporate ladder. After his boasting he mentioned that he had tested neg at the clinic that afternoon. My dick started hardening in my pants and I couldnt wait to get it up his ass and get my HIV-carrying rocks off in it.

"You ready to take my meat?" I finally asked after wasting another half hour shooting the shit.

He asked me if we could go to my place or a motel. I suggested the motel where I had taken my conquests for the past couple of decades. No need to let some piece of ass know where I lived, in case one decided to fuck with me later. Even the ID in my wallet had one of my old addresses.

We headed over to the motel and checked in. Dave the proprietor was his jovial self as he took our deposit and handed me the room key.

We headed to the room at the back, one of the ones I usually rented. Once in I let him suck on my cock to get it hard. He sucked it good until I told him I wanted to pump my first load up his ass. He stopped sucking and we stripped. He looked great with his gym-toned body.

"It's all yours!" he said, patting his neg ass.

The great part was that he was pretty well loaded on the drinks I'd plied him with at the bar but I had some poppers along with my lube and toothrush. I had him lay on his stomach on the bed with a pillow under his pelvis, handed him the popper and got out my toothbrush and lube. I lubed the brush enough to allow easy entry without him feeling too much pain and then stuck it up his ass. I then twisted it inside him. He seemed to think I had fingers and nails like Ken's, he'd likely not taken much of a look at my smoother smaller fingers and bitten nails. I then got the handle between my palms and gave it a couple of spins before pumping it back and forth in him as I rotated it and then pulled it out. It was pretty bloody. I put it back in its holder to avoid blood dripping off onto the already stained bedsheet.

I mounted the punk, put my penis to his anus and entered. The grease I'd applied to the brush was all the lube I needed. I lay on his back and began fucking him. Soon my dick seemed to get even harder knowing what I was doing to him. I fucked him for maybe five minutes and let my orgasm build. I then progressed over a few more thrusts and then blasted spurt after spurt of HIV-laden cum into him, my dick feeling really great with each spurt, one of my best feeling most intense orgasms ever. I let my dick pump my first volley into him and then thrust until I was sure I was spent. I then lay on his back enjoying the afterfuck, thrusting from time to time. Each thrust mashing my infected sperms into his rectal walls added to the fantastic feeling of having pumped my AIDS into him. I grinned thinking of how his life would change not to mention how he'd feel when that "AIDS flu" knocked him for a loop as well as how devastated he'd be after his doctor told him he had been infected.

Since he was a drunken or high bar pickup and I looked like someone he ordinarily wouldnt be attracted to when he was sober he likely wouldnt know who knocked him up.

I thrust a few more times and rested. I lay on his back for about ten minutes and decided to take a short nap on his back with my dick still in his ass and then enjoy getting off a second load before pulling out. My dick remaining in his ass would also keep my sperms pressed into his anal walls hastening the transfer of my virus into his bloodstream. He was relaxed and seemed to like me on his back so I rested. We didnt have the conversations I often had after I nutted in someone because he was still too drunk to carry on one. I enjoyed how good my dick felt snug in his hole and my sperms carrying their viral load into his system while he was oblivious to that part of the fuck.

I almost dozed off completely but by then nearly an hour had passed since my first load so I began taking short strokes in order for my semi-hard dick to reharden without coming out. Once I was hard enough I took full strokes. It took longer to get off but it was as good feeling a fuck as the first load. The added turnon was further forcing the HIV from my first load into him with each thrust as well as adding more virus with my second load. Needless to say I had a ball. My second orgasm felt just as intensely good as my first, that feeling of masculine power in my loins as I pumped my life-changing spunk into him knowing the misery he would suffer the rest of his life from that afternoon of giving me and my dick the ultimate pleasure.

After my initial volley I resumed thrusting as soon as the hyper sensitivity wore off until I was spent. My dick felt so fucking good!

I lay on his back thrusting for a few more minutes before finally withdrawing and dismounting. I noticed a mixture of pink with a trace of brown and grinned to myself knowing I had accomplished my mission: I knocked his ass up forever. My male ego swelled.

"Is it over? So soon?" he asked, his speech still a bit slurred.

"I've gotten my use out of you for now. Thanks for the nice piece of ass." I replied

I would have liked for him to suck my dick clean but he was still too intoxicated to trust him not to bite it. I washed my dick off, rinsed my toothbrush clean and shook it dry and put it away, got dressed, then I helped him get dressed.

Having gotten him to his feet I led him out the door and sat him on the steps leading to the second floor. I turned in the room key, collected the deposit and then led the dude back to the bar. I looked for any of my poz friends but didnt see any so I led him to an alley a couple of blocks from the bar and left him there to sober up.

I thought about him from time to time over the next month since I didnt see him in the bar. It was a couple of months later when I got word that he had gone through the AIDS flu and tested poz. I was as elated as he was devastated. Joel and I had to jerk each others hard throbbing dicks off while thinking of all the punk's dreams being dashed. He would try to find a potential wife and get jobs but he would be having trouble with his meds and end up getting worse. He ended up on welfare with a series of skank girlfriends and a few boyfriends and abusive relationships, a stretch of drug and alcohol abuse, and a few arrests, never to achieve his dreams of a trophy wife and kids, palatial mansion, expensive cars and six-figure income from a prestigious career.

The power of my penis, small as it is, was awesome, thanks to my viral load and the help from Joel's idea of his hard-bristled toothbrush.

Edited by Tailgunner