Chia seeds. Nature's buttgrease. Great bottom food.

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

Yes, the same as used with Chia pet, well sort of. I wouldn't trust the ones sold with Chia pets to actually use organic chia seeds.

Raw, Organic Chia seeds are one of the healthiest foods that a human can eat. 1 tablespoon contains 150% of vegan-grade plant omega-3, in the form of ALA. Chia seeds are high in fiber, anti-oxidants, b vitamins, potassium, phosporus and other minerals. Chia seeds contain very high quality protein.

Chia seeds are one of the best prostate health foods there is. Same for heart, brain, gland, and digestive health too.

But what is so magical about this food is the mucus/muculoid that the seed emits when it gets wet. In fact, the Chia pet concept only works because of this mucus, which the wet seeds get smeared over the terra cotta pet.

Anyway, this mucus, inside our digestive tract becomes an extremely slippery substance, sort of like a grease coating. I eat at least 4 tablespoons of chia seeds a day. They can be ground into smoothies, sprinkled over salad, encapsulated in blank capsules, so they are easy to take.

The mucus makes for the cleanest ass imaginable. When I take a dump, it feels like someone greased my hole first.

Enema's are a breeze now. These seeds definitely help keep the colon clean.

I try to eat chia seeds daily. It keeps a steady supply of 'grease' going thru me. Chia seeds also clean out compacted shit and can reverse many of the root causes of digestive and colon disorders. Simply by cleaning out the 30 feet of hose that is our digestive tract. Easy way to improve your health, fellow gay men.

And perhaps, the best single food for bottoming!

Enjoy your newfound greasy, clean holes. I wish I could plow every one of them!

Guest PozGoat

The chia seed comes from Salvia hispanica. It may be worth looking into. Seems like you want the milled seeds and add them to food.

Aztec warriors revered chia seeds for their fertility boosting power.

I hate to sound like an infomercial however I received a "Nutribullet" food processor/emulsifier for Christmas and I love it. The recipe book which came with it has multiple recipes with Chia Seeds. I just started incorporating Chia into my concoctions on Saturday morning. From that point on, I have been hooked on Chia inspired blends. I used to have issues with cleaning my hole out thoroughly. The last two days have been quite a breeze. My last big black top (last night) who's a regular asked what I had done different after our fun. Nothing just incorporated the Chia. He then proceeded to tell me that I had always had an amazing ass but this time was a smoother 'silkier' feel! Go figure!

Must be the Chia! All hail the Chia, LOL!

• Upvote 6

Guest PozGoat

It's healthy, but I read somewhere that people who are allergic to peanuts and sesame in particular should be careful.

I have a peanut allergy. I can still eat peanuts, but I rarely do. I once had such a bad reaction that it hospitalized me in intensive care because my throat was swelling shut. Peanut allergies are a strange phenomena. I think the reason that there is a warning for chia seeds is due to cross-contamination from a facility that also processes nuts.

Its a common warning on most seed/nut packaging.

I eat chia seeds as a staple of my diet. They've cured my gut ailments. Now, I poop so clean that I really dont even need a wipe LOL. Enemas are way faster and less messy. Cleaning out my butt is so much less of a chore now.

I get chia seeds in juice drinks called Kolumbucha. I drink those instead of soda or energy drinks. You can find them at Whole Foods, Fresh Market, Natural Food stores and organic places. Not all of them have chia seeds but some flavors do. The consistency is weird, seeds all suspended in juice, but it's good once you get used to the slimy coating. I don't know about them lubing your hole for you but they are great fiber and are packed with antioxidants and nutrients as well. Good stuff.