Chia seeds. Nature's buttgrease. Great bottom food.

Guest PozGoat

• 3 weeks later...

This should be in every bottom's guide book... (Does that exist?) Great info to have. Thanks!

Good question.  For me, The Joy of Gay Sex was my guide book.  I have always recommended it.  It's been around forever, and has been updated.  It covers alot more than just bottoming.  Should be required reading for anyone just coming out.

• 2 months later...
Guest PozGoat

Bump. There have been a few discussions about easier cleanouts lately so I thought I'd bump this. I'm going to write another thread about thorough douching for fisting etc soon..

Guest PozGoat

Been asked a lot throughout this thread, a few pointers..

Lately, I've preferred milled chia for the whole intestinal/colon cleanse. I really like the way milled chia gels up in water.

I use a nutribullet blender to mill my own whole chia. But it can be bought whole or milled.

I put 4 tablespoons of milled chia in a huge glass and add 12 ounces of water and some various plant based organic flavor extracts(cinnamon oil, orange oil etc) to flavor it. This concoction will thicken very much. I drink it down once it thickens up. It is very filling, like a meal. I drink more water, at least 12 more ounces over the course of the next hour to really help the chia clean the whole intestinal tract and colon.

White or black chia seeds are pretty much the same as far as nutrition, fiber, beneficial mucus etc so there is no need to worry about which to buy, either is fine.

I HIGHLY recommend RAW and ORGANIC. Read the package and look for the certification labels. Organic also seems to be a higher quality chia. But if you can't find organic, conventional will work until you find organic. Online or a good health food store. Many grocers carry good brands like bob's red mill brand organic chia is great.

Most important thing with chia is plenty of water/hydration with chia and after consuming it, drink some more.

Also, if you're new to these types of foods, start slow. Take much smaller amounts for the first few days to allow your gut to adjust  to digesting this new food. Slowly increase your intake each day if you tolerate it well.

Edited by PozGoat

• 4 months later...

Am type 2 diabetic and my Dr. approved the following as it seems to be keeping my sugar levels in an acceptable range (they were off the charts)...my daily NutriBullet breakfast smoothie (you can use fresh fruits but frozen are available year round at much less cost per serving esp when purchased at a Sams or Costco type store:

1 cup frozen strawberries

1/2 cup frozen blueberries

1/2 cup frozen cranberries

6 capsules of cinnamon

Some fresh raw baby kale/chard/spinach prepackaged salad mix (or other super greens mix)

1 tablespoon of chia seeds

2 tablespoons of cold pressed milled golden flax seed

Enough liquid (water, almond milk, etc) to the fill line of the large container

NOTE: for less of a frozen smoothie consistency, let the frozen fruits thaw in the fridge the night before. I cant stand most green veggies either raw or cooked but liquified only adds an "earthy" taste, while not horrible, can mask with a single serve water bottle packet of a sugar free drink mix for flavor (orange, fruit punch etc). Sometimes instead of water will use a low carb chocolate or vanilla flavored protein/weight loss drink (about 8 oz). 

Avoid fruit juices since they are almost as bad as drinking sugar sweetened sodas, nothing but liquid sugar without the nutrients and fiber contained in the complete fruit.

The chia and flax seeds have nearly zero effect on taste...even the cinnamon is barely noticeable due to all the fruit. 

Guest PozGoat

Am type 2 diabetic and my Dr. approved the following as it seems to be keeping my sugar levels in an acceptable range (they were off the charts)...my daily NutriBullet breakfast smoothie (you can use fresh fruits but frozen are available year round at much less cost per serving esp when purchased at a Sams or Costco type store:

1 cup frozen strawberries

1/2 cup frozen blueberries

1/2 cup frozen cranberries

6 capsules of cinnamon

Some fresh raw baby kale/chard/spinach prepackaged salad mix (or other super greens mix)

1 tablespoon of chia seeds

2 tablespoons of cold pressed milled golden flax seed

Enough liquid (water, almond milk, etc) to the fill line of the large container

NOTE: for less of a frozen smoothie consistency, let the frozen fruits thaw in the fridge the night before. I cant stand most green veggies either raw or cooked but liquified only adds an "earthy" taste, while not horrible, can mask with a single serve water bottle packet of a sugar free drink mix for flavor (orange, fruit punch etc). Sometimes instead of water will use a low carb chocolate or vanilla flavored protein/weight loss drink (about 8 oz). 

Avoid fruit juices since they are almost as bad as drinking sugar sweetened sodas, nothing but liquid sugar without the nutrients and fiber contained in the complete fruit.

The chia and flax seeds have nearly zero effect on taste...even the cinnamon is barely noticeable due to all the fruit. 

Nice recipe. Thanks for posting. Colorful plant foods with chia are super healthy. I also eat a lot of organic cinnamon for health benefits. Glucose balance etc. Great ingredients!

i bought some chia seeds at Trader Joe's about a month ago because I'm kinda a health nut, but hadn't started using them until yesterday after I read these posts. I ate about 6 heaping teaspoons full (2 each time, spaced out over the day). I just put them in the teaspoon and in my mouth and swallowed them with about 8oz of water.  I practice Bikram yoga (aka "hot yoga") so always carry a liter and a half bottle of water around and drink about 2 of those a day to stay hydrated.

After only one day I am already impressed by the results. Definitely a cleaner hole. I'm a critical care nurse and love that my tribe here is talking about and doing this. My life is about helping people get health and the happiness that flows from that, so this is awesome to me. :-)

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Yep, works like a charm.  My ass is loving it and so are my tops. Been using them for a few months now.  

Try consuming them like this:

Chia Fresca

Yield: 2 cups

Ingredients:

• 2 cups water or coconut water
  • 1.5 tbsp chia seeds
  • 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon or lime juice to taste (optional)
  • Sweetener, to taste (1/2 tbsp maple syrup or organic raw blue agave)

Read more: http://ohsheglows.com/2013/03/01/chia-fresca-a-natural-energy-drink/#ixzz3j2djM9mL

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

Yep, works like a charm.  My ass is loving it and so are my tops. Been using them for a few months now.  

Try consuming them like this:

Chia Fresca

Yield: 2 cups

Ingredients:

• 2 cups water or coconut water
  • 1.5 tbsp chia seeds
  • 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon or lime juice to taste (optional)
  • Sweetener, to taste (1/2 tbsp maple syrup or organic raw blue agave)

Read more: http://ohsheglows.com/2013/03/01/chia-fresca-a-natural-energy-drink/#ixzz3j2djM9mL

This recipe tastes really good. The lemon really adds that refreshing zing! I did it minus any sugar and it still tastes really good.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so following your advice (great thread and nice guys/pieces of advice BTW), I bought some Chia seeds in a local Bio store (quite expensive actually...), brought them home and put a couple of teaspoons into my evening tea. 

Now I realize I was sort of stupid because I didn't go through all the way through this forum thread, but I discovered that the seeds actually produce a kind of jelly substance. Their taste is neutral but it definitely wasn't a teacup I enjoyed drinking. In fact I almost puked, the texture totally grossed me out.

So is using a blender the only way to actually integrate them into my diet ? I'll also try them with my yoghurt/salads, but I realize that putting the whole seeds in contact with water is definitely a no-no for me, any ideas guys ?? :-)

Okay, so following your advice (great thread and nice guys/pieces of advice BTW), I bought some Chia seeds in a local Bio store (quite expensive actually...), brought them home and put a couple of teaspoons into my evening tea. 

Now I realize I was sort of stupid because I didn't go through all the way through this forum thread, but I discovered that the seeds actually produce a kind of jelly substance. Their taste is neutral but it definitely wasn't a teacup I enjoyed drinking. In fact I almost puked, the texture totally grossed me out.

So is using a blender the only way to actually integrate them into my diet ? I'll also try them with my yoghurt/salads, but I realize that putting the whole seeds in contact with water is definitely a no-no for me, any ideas guys ?? :-)

I put it in my grain mix for breakfast, then add some  cinnamon and jam (I normally use strawberry or blueberry) and milk. I don't notice any change of texture.

• 3 years later...

I searched chia seeds on here and am bumping this old thread because I recently ran into a cute bottom that was down to fuck, and when I asked for lube, he said that there was no need.  He said his daily chia regimen makes his hole naturally slick.  I was apprehensive, but whatever, it's his hole.  He got my cock wet to slide past his outer ring, and then it was smooth sailing.  The increased friction and the thought of me fucking a naturally wet man hole sent me to climax quickly, and then I bred his hole sloppy with a huge load.  He eats chia daily.  It definitely works for him!