Pissing with a Hard-On

• 3 months later...

for me, i have to push down on my cock to open up to be able to piss, but i can do it when hard, just have to re angle my cock to open up the urethra.

Im pretty much a bottom cunt, not very oral either. I had a guy who wanted to drink my piss once and I was to excited, even though I had drunk copious amounts of water in preparation lol.

Witnessed a similar experience of performance anxiety last night. I wanted piss in my pussy, so put a CL ad up. A guy contacted me and I was waiting ass up on my deck in my back yard at about 1 in the morning. His deal was he couldn't get hard, which makes it pretty impossible to give a piss enema. He wanted it so bad, I could feel his frustration (mine too lol). he had to piss bad when he came over, so that may have affected his ability to get hard. he kept rubbing his cock on my hole, trying to get his soft cock in my hole and managed to get the tip barely in. He relaxed a little, and started to piss...mostly ended up on my ass and balls, some rolled up my back and into my hair... not what we were going for, but pretty hot all the same.