Bottoms: Ever felt embarrassed if a top notices you have a fresh a load in you?

TigerMilner

I don't feel this way anymore, but I remember the first few times a man would be fucking me or rimming me and ask if I had recently been fucked. I didn't realize then that it was so obvious. I used to be embarrassed in that situation. Today, I'll usually just say, "fuck yeah, you like that don't you?". Most tops do. Anyone else ever feel that way? Or been cheating on someone and have them feel cum in your hole or see it frothing up on their dick? Busted.

• Like 1

I was the same way too. Didn't want the guy to know what a slut I can be. Since most guys find it hot, I'm open about it now. If I'm on bbrt I'll ask if he wants to add his load in my hole. Generally they do.

Most of the guys I fuck are into it, so this doesn't come up much. But if I don't know whether the guy I am with is into it, I can be a bit hesitant about admitting it, in case I scare him off. That happens sometimes in parks or bathrooms. The top will feel my hole and notice that it's all sloppy. And he can smell the cum on his fingers. Only once did a guy figure out I had cum in me while fucking me. He just said, "oh, you've been fucked already." He continued to fuck me for a bit, then pulled out, came on me, and said he was done. His reaction was too vague to know if he finished early because he saw cum in my hole.

Never felt embarrassed by it. My only bad experience was when my first boyfriend realized that my ass had already been filled with someone else's cum. The man who had filled me was someone who had been fucking me for years, but ours was more of a fuckbuddy/mentorship relationship than a romantic one. My boyfriend expected monogamy from me, and he broke up with me as a result.

This is more what I was referring to when I asked this post. I was wondering about getting caught with cum in your ass by a date or a bf. I have. The getting caught is the embarrassing part, not the cum.

Never felt embarrassed by it. My only bad experience was when my first boyfriend realized that my ass had already been filled with someone else's cum. The man who had filled me was someone who had been fucking me for years, but ours was more of a fuckbuddy/mentorship relationship than a romantic one. My boyfriend expected monogamy from me, and he broke up with me as a result.

Guest faggot hole

i'm proud to be a total slut, so i'm not at all embarrassed if the guy fucking me at the moment realizes someone's already had my hole. If He questions it, i just say something like "that's what my hole is for, dude."

My guy has fucked me many, MANY times when my ass was loaded.... he either doesn't notice or doesn't care. And, personally, I kinda get off on knowing that he's fucking my hole that's already loaded with someone else's seed and that he has no idea (or at least feigns ignorance) ;-)

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

Im my early 20ies I used to sell my ass for money.

I had a girlfriend though and fucked her almost every night. She had no idea at that time.

After receiving a lot of cock in my ass during the day I sometimes had problems to cum from just fucking my girl.

One day she found out that it was very simulating for me when she put her finger in my hole. So she did one day when I was loaded already with not less than 4 or 5 loads. I could see in her face how surprised she was to find my hole sloppy and drenched with some sticky fluids, and that made me cum in the same moment.

It was the night when she received our son from me. He is 24 today.

• Upvote 3