Want to take my first load

Guest romanfan

• 4 months later...

Welcome to the club man, hot to read your first bareback experience and sounds like you are not going back.

My first experience was certainly not the best fuck I have ever had but it was hot. The guy had a gut too and we had met a couple of times to fuck, he was a top only but found it hard to meet guys as his cock was pretty thin and small he so wanted to bareback someone's ass though, I felt the same and decided he should give it a try on me.

We fucked for an hour and if I was to be honest I could hardly feel his cock in me, certainly didn't go in too far, I got pretty bored too as it looked like he wasn't going to get off due to nerves. The thing that got him hot was sucking my cock.

Soon as it was coming up tot he hour I started making excuses and he said he was near, he got me on my back with my ass pointing straight up, he fucked it for a while and then pulled out and jerked off, he then suddenly said "you really want this inside?" which I smiled and said yes, but it looked like it was too late as he started orgasming but nothing was coming out. He then thrusted it in to my hole as deep as he could get it and then screamed, I relized that he had a kind of pre-orgasm and this was the actual orgasm as he screamed I felt a massive warm feeling inside, he kept going for over a minute!!

I said afterwards good by and as I was walking home my hole seemed so wet and then I felt dribbling down my leg which I was a little worried about. I got hiome stripped off and layer in front of mirror to see a very wet cum dripping hole. I decided to push a little and fuck man a huge amount of cum dripped from my hole. I felt there was a lot more inside but I don't like to waste it so kept it in but seeing so much come out of my gave the the incentive to finally orgasm myself.

Not a great fuck but great first real bareback experience as a bottom.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Love hearing what it took to finally get a load taken sounds very addictive!

yeah..the individual accounts on this site can be quite interesting....and many are quite exciting to read.  while i have been enjoying great sex with men for many years (nearly my whole life), I still like reading about guys who are testing the waters.   My biggest hope is that they are able to find partner(s) who really are able to help them relax and enjoy the process.   Yeah...the basic functions and actions of fucking are very natural---and are somewhat interchangeable between straight and gay sex.  But there is some adapting both tops and bottoms need to do to really understand and enjoy the full range of queer sex.   Once you run into one of the partner(s) who helps you move fully into this zone of enjoyment....it is much like the time in the move the Wizard of Oz.....as the film changes from black and white to color....it is that much different if you concentrate on really submitting to your top...and learning to match your moves and reactions to his.  can be a really powerful experience.   don't just fuck guys...learn to embrace the feelings...and ENJOY

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the two guys and three exposures that I experienced in the last 48 hours mark my first steps in this direction.  on one hand i am so compelled to do this, it is as if I am being drawn in by a much greater force than i have known.  but the other side of the coin is, now, for what is really the first time, i know the next test i take will have a strong possibility of something other than a negative result.  after hiding from the virus for most of my life, i have now allowed it to be inserted into my body.   very emotional.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...