Poll for Bottoms: Do you prefer regular sex or rough sex?

Salacious1

Which do you prefer when you're bottoming?  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer when you're bottoming?

Depends on situation for me.

If the top can fuck rough AND last at least 15-minutes then hell yeah rough (after a minute if my ass adjusting to the dick).

If I'm having sex with someone for whom I have an emotional attachment ... regular and slow.

As a submissive bottom I prefer Dom, assertive, demanding Tops who treat my holes like they own them. Spanking, slaps, spitting, piss, hand on throat, and hand over nose and mouth all add spice to the scene, but are not mandatory. I respect a Top's right to call the shots. With me a Top gets to decide the depth, speed and duration of the fuck. I'll even dress as He requires if given sufficient notice.

Fully agree I like it rough!

I recently had a new top guy fuck me really hard and rough. I haven't had a lot of men do that. Mostly they go easy. Gentlemen like. But this guy rammed the hell out of me for almost an hour. Really good staying power. AND he has a helluva big thick cock. My prostate was buzzing for a few days after. While he was going at it it seemed pretty damn hot. I usually prefer more gentler fucks but he might have switched me over

• Upvote 1

I thought I still had some vanilla left me in but I literally have none left. Dirty talk, dominance, brutal, rough, it all gets my dick hard. Being man handled, shoved, grabbed makes me fucking rock hard. Love a rough dominant top fucking me and love to fuck rough when I'm giving it to someone. Especially love biting a guy's ear or neck when I'm close to cumming. That sends me over the edge.

I like a dominant top that has full control but that doesn't mean that sex must be rough although if that's what he wants then it is ok too. What I don't like is a top that isn't sure of himself and ruins it by asking me questions. All questions should be dealt with beforehand.

I find I am gravitating more and more to rougher sex encounters. I pretty much tell my partners that they own my ass, and can be as rough with it as they like. It adds a real kick if I am treated like a slut. I am curious if this is more my kink, or if other bottoms enjoy the same.

I prefer rough sex, but the top has to be verbal also! If not, I can't get into it all the way

It depends on my mood, I'm really submissive and usually love a good rough fuck, hair pulling, name calling, pounding. Occasionally though, especially with a boyfriend, I like something more gentle. Once I've had my fill of being made love to its straight back to pin me down and abuse my ass.