I went from a 38 yr old Virgin to SLUT in less than 12 hours

I saved myself for a long time. Fear of being out, fear of being rejected. I was full of fear, but one day, it all went away. I was living in Calgary at the time, and my need for sex finally overcame my anxieties. I met a handsome black dude in a club. He was tall, with dark ebony skin. He was in town buying antiques from an estate sale. I was in town to lose my virginity. We clicked, and we talked for a while, then went back to my place for sex. We didn't really talk about risks, or sex histories. I was a virgin, and I was too shy to ask the right questions. Besides, this was a dozen years ago, and there was a lot of don't ask/don't tell going on.

It seems I had a natural affinity for giving a blow job, and I swallowed my first load of cum without a blink. After a bit of recovery time, I took the first of many dicks up my ass. It got plowed really good, and because I had taken the edge off with my blow job, it went on for a long time. When he came, the condom broke, and all that creamy goodness pumped inside me. I was thrilled, but he was a bit upset.

Feeling cum in my ass made me feel nasty, but in a good way. After a few moments, I could feel my body react. I had goosebumps, and it felt like a warm soothing fire had been lit inside me. All my inhibitions were gone, but I was still one huge bundle of need. We fucked again. The sex was rougher, and I bled a bit. He held my legs above his shoulders, and drilled me in places he hadn't reached earlier. We didn't use a condom that time, and things feel even better. My new friend was done, but I was hornier than when I started.

There was a gay bathhouse in town called Goliaths. My friend said he wanted to see me get fucked again, so we got a double room. He was popular at the baths, and knew a lot of people. I had a bit of coke earlier, so I was flying high. I pulled an eight man train that night. A couple guys looked a bit wasted, but I was wasted too. They said something about having the bug, and asked if I was okay with it. I said sure (not really knowing what bug they referred to), and they let the cum fly.

I passed out at some point, and when I woke up a few hours later, all my new friends were gone. I had so much cum on my face that I had to pry my eyes open. My ass had been stuffed with the end of a towel, and when I pulled that out, I could tell it was a lot more dilated than I had even seen, plus it was pretty bloody. I felt wrecked: my ass WAS temporarily wrecked, and I looked like.the cat who got all the cream.

Something changed in me that day. I liked the feeling I got from bottoming for a group of guys. I LOVED being treated like a slut, and being told what to do. I became addicted to cum, and I had a new place to pursue it. I didn't get HIV then, but I did get a double dose of STI's. Rather than being horrified, I was turned on by it, and I now chase bugs every chance i get.

It didn't all cum together for me like that, but the more modest couplings I had in reality unlocked a door in my head, and I gave myself permission to try anything. Fiction and fact have swapped places many times, and I am now the slut of my dreams (and maybe yours?).

Edited by Salacious1
Added a bit to my story