Advuce and Feedback Needed, Please Help (Hung Tops, Producers, Directors)

naughtyjakob

Would You CasT Jakob In a Gangbang and Breeding Film ?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would You CasT Jakob In a Gangbang and Breeding Film ?

• Yes, i have him put in a sling and turned out and bred by a group of hung Black Tops
    • Yes, his holes would be dripping loads when we finished
    • Yes, multiple scenes, Big Cocks and Bigger Loads
    • I make him my naughty little fucktoy, all of the above.
    • No, hes too old, or jot hot enough.

I am a naughty, smooth skinned latino bottom who has been trying to get cast in my first role as a performer in a gangbang or breeding scene or film. Aside from being cast I have also made attempts to have this experience or find a group of hung guys to fuck and breed me. I have posted ads, pics, videos, submitted to studios and still there doesn't seem to be any interest. I know I AM not the hottest guy to ever walk the planet but I think I am pretty cute, and know I would make an amazing naughty bottom for a hi.g and talented top. I would LOVE some feedback, is there something obvious about me I AM missing? Am I not cute enough to fuck and breed? Not in good enough shape? too old? Not skilled enough? Again, this is a serious request for all your experienced feedback. please help. I will try to include some pics. Thanks for all who take the time to reply.

post-33427-140864352732_thumb.jpg

post-33427-140864352733_thumb.jpg

post-33427-140864352738_thumb.jpg

post-33427-14086435274_thumb.jpg

post-33427-140864352741_thumb.jpg