Last Saturday night was the first time in a long while that I have been to a cruise club. Originally planned to go and see what fun I can get up to, until I received a message on my phone from a guy I met on a chat site. We fucked previously at the cruise club and I thought of him hoping he would re-connect with me again. He was from a different city and I thought that being the Easter weekend he might be come up to visit his sister. And I was excited to receive his message saying that he was at the airport and wanting to hook up again. I told him that we could meet that the cruise club and he said to meet up at 10PM. This guy, let's call him Zed. Zed is caucasian, about mid to late 40s, about 5'7" tall and has a muscular/stocky build, and dark blond short hair. I am a bit taller than Zed, 5'8" tall with a slim athletic build and I am of Southeast Asian with 1/8th Eurasian descent. He is top/vers and from my first fuck session with him I understood that he likes his bottom to be quietly submissive and compliant.

There I was 20 minutes to 10 checking in at the cruise club, feeling all excited and jittery and then off to the gents for final prep ;). I had prepped myself properly before I left as I prefer my fucks to be interruption-free. Once I was done I waited and sat on a bench upstairs at the cruise. It was not only 2 minutes that Zed walked over to me, I did not recognise him as it was dark but he greeted me and grabbed my hand. I realise I saw him at the urinals in the gents earlier. He looked excited at the prospect of fucking me and inseminating me again. We went to a room and undressed. There was not much of a foreplay, although we kissed and he sucked my cock and as I bent down to take off my shoes I sucked his cock which was already hard.

I lie on my back on the mattress and made sure I had my poppers handy. Zed loves using poppers too and he is one of those tops who uses poppers and stays hard and go all crazy with the amyl buzz while fucking away. I love those kind of tops. Zed squirted some lube from the lube dispenser on the wall and smeared it on his cock. While he was doing this I huffed on the poppers in preparation. He lined up his cock with my mancunt and I was surprised that I was pliant enough to let his hard hot cock in. Zed has a nice cock, about 6 or 7 inches, perhaps more 7 inches and thick too. I passed the poppers to him and he snorted the amyl then passed it back to me. I sniffed some more and off we fuck. We kissed as we fuck. The cruise club had loud music blaring but in that room it was my hole and his cock that was all that mattered. We fucked with me on my back for a while until he slid his cock out and asked me to turn over. I guess this was his favourite position.

I turn around on my tummy and sniff the poppers while he slid his hungry cock back in. He grabbed the bottle of poppers from me when I was done with it and snorted deeply. He then started fucking me in earnest. I was flat on my tummy and my head was to the side. I could feel his hands were clasped together on my back and he was lying tightly on top of me. I could hear his happy grunts, fucking away happily. I knew he wanted it to last. But also I knew he wanted to get his cock as deep as he can. I could feel that his cock was facing a bit of resistance, which means he was trying to breach the second sphincter. He must like the thought of breaking down that wall as it would be a tighter space where his cock could explore. All the while he was fucking me he was grunting, happy and content. I did not realise that I myself was moaning involuntarily to his thrusts. It feels so good. My hole is never lazy as my mancunt walls would spasm around his invading cock giving him pleasure that he seeks. Slowly but surely he was making progress with opening the second sphincter. I grabbed the bottle of poppers and snorted deeply through both nostrils and also huffed some through my mouth. I passed the bottle of poppers to Zed and he snorted as deep as I did. Then his cock popped through. It was always like a surprise to me when this happens as it happens suddenly and even if it is part of my body, it feels unpredictable when it would allow a cock to pass through. Zed was happy. Fucking away. We continued some more fucking and snorting amy. Until I sensed that Zed could not hold any longer. While he was thrusting away deeply he said to me "Here it comes" then I could feel his cock expand in the very deep part of my mancunt and feel the wetness that I always feel when being inseminated by a spurting cock. He was really deep in pulsating away the contents of his balls. He shot perhaps 8-9 spurts of his semen up my hole. He was taking deep intakes of breath and gasping while he fucked his cum deep inside. It felt so good knowing that I am receiving his semen and my body will be absorbing his dna. I suspect that he too must feel good to have impregnated his cum inside of me.

We lay that way for a while until he slowly slipped out of my hole. We kissed and lain on the mattress for a while. Then got up and wiped ourselves with the paper towels from the dispenser on the wall. He has deifinitely fucked his cum really deep inside of me as I could not sense the feeling of the cum dripping down my cunt walls. My second sphincter must have tighten up after. We dressed and said our goodbyes. He headed out of the room first while I continued dressing up. It was while putting on my clothes back on that I could feel the wet, squelchiness in my cunt. The semen was slowly dripping down my cunt walls. I know at this moment that my cunt walls would be absorbing his dna.

I left the room to go clean up in the gents and saw Zed at the urinals. We smiled at each other and then I went to a toilet cubicle that has a wash basin inside. Once i cleaned up but most importantly with Zed's cum still marinating deep in my cunt I got out of the toilet cubicle and saw Zed at the sink washing his hand. We kissed and said our goodbyes again when we got out of the toilet. I thought of leaving after that but decided to stay for a bit and take a breather and sat at the same bench when I first got into the club. Not long after there was a younger guy wearing a t-shirt and board shorts who walked past me and stood at the wall near the glory holes. He was wearing a cap but I could see that he was way younger than me. He kept looking my way and I thought, maybe this is going to be a fun night...