Where to get poppers in Toronto?

eagerbeaverto

here in Oklahoma City US, the local stuff is fairly worthless (one time use at best), have been getting mine via jenray.com and the brand Leather Eagle. So far they have been labeled product of Canada (but ship from New York city. Whenever I order I make a note to ask that I only want the order filled if they are still Canadian made

hi eagerbeaverto, im in Montreal, and since the government pass the law , making poppers illegals, it's pretty difficult to get poppers in Canada. That said i found a site where you can order poppers online. You can only order jungle juice poppers ( reason seems to be that those poppers are made in Canada , so no problem with the custom, so here is the address

poppers4less.com

once you enter the site clik on the canadian flag or the link for canadians , price is pretty good too and delivery takes about a week

ciao

Hi there, i ordered poppers in the past from Europe , and never had any problems with customs until last April, the company where i used to buy my poppers decided to stop sending poppers for Canada cause they had problem with custom and sometimes the order from canadian customers was seized by ( the site was : buy-poppers.com ).

So i searched for another site that sells poppers to canadian customers and found this one : poppers4less.com

as i wrote above you can only buy jungle juice there cause jungle juice are made in Canada , so even if poppers4less is an American company, i beleive they have a sort of agreement directly with jungle jiuce, so jungle juice ship directly to canadian customers fron their office , so there is no custom involve in the process . Since other brands of poppers are sold from the american company ,they can not ship any other brand of poppers to canadians cause of custom , i have placed a few orders with them and had no problem at all, usually it takes about 1 week from the time you place your order and the time you receive it in your mailbox. I hope my explanation answer your question.

cheers