Whoring out guys

bigdick4you

Can I be the detractor for a second?  There are a lot of guys who want to bttm, be whored out, etc., and they don't put much effort in to it.  I mean, there isn't a legion of tops in each city just waiting for that one hole to tap all weekend long to the exclusion of all others.

Maybe it's me getting older (47) and guys expect me to be Papi now, but only servicing a dude, and then spending hours to get other guys to service him as well just doesn't appeal to me.  Go to a gay bar with a dark room, seduce men.  Go to a bathhouse, be a slut, seduce men, etc.  With our world of apps and instant gratification, using your God given talents is an art that seems to be disappearing.

Next time you go to a gay bar, check to see how many men are on Grindr/Growlr/Scruff/BBRT et al.  Noses in their smart phone instead of buying a dude a beer and getting to know him.  Or flirting at the urinals, anything.  I'm not bitter about this, but we can all do a lot better, and we'd probably take care of each other more if we actually interacted.

That just seems to a difference in the ultimate goal. For some, the pleasure comes from the flirting, the introduction, the meeting, the conversation and maybe the eventual sex or even relationship. For others, the joy comes from the idea of totally giving up your body for another guy's immediate pleasure without the conversation and chit-chat.

There are plenty of people in both of those categories, so to each his own.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest ff-whole

I don't need the meet and greet and the chit - chat...

Just plug and unload in me will do fine, thank you...

Just use my hole where it's for... Fucking and an occasional fist.

I had a similar experience that NastyRigPig describes abot gay bars. Had a guy who spent the entire time on his smartphone trying to get other guys to fuck me as well. I would've been happier spending that time with just one guy who seemed engaged, getting to know each others kinks etc. Than have ten quiet fuck-n-go's even though a gangbang would be my ultimate fantasy. Only if it was an engaging hot experience. I'm certainly not a lazy bottom who just lays there letting the top do the work, I love to please and haven't had a complaint so far. So the idea of being whored out is hot to me. But the reality can be boring and impersonal 

• 1 year later...
Guest BgchaserATX

Would love to find someone to whore me out. The fact that I wouldn't have control, wouldn't be completely pleasant, etc. is part of the appeal. To be totally taken over and used with no regard to my wants or desires is a big part of my enjoyment. Love being used as just a hole for others pleasure. Anyone in this area want to whore me out (once or on regular basis) contact me.

I have times when I want this, when in heat, but am not always in heat. My guess is there are tops who are similar, that desires cum, go, change, cycle. I do not have one constant, though being a bottom seems to be that. I don't think desires are static, but fluid.

• 2 months later...

A few years ago I was living abroad and made "friends" with an older attractive gay guy in the town. He asked me one night if I wanted to be a server/bar tender at his party that weekend. I didn't have plans, figured to be a good way to meet people and help him out so said sure!

When I showed up, he mentioned he had a "uniform" that he wanted me to wear for the night (if you call a black jockstrap and sneakers a uniform). I felt awkward as the party started and everyone was clothed as I was running around grabbing drinks for guys in a jock. But, things got better as the night went on (and people kept drinking).

Turns out, the deal was that if you brought a bottle of expensive booze then you got to breed me. Little did I know this until everyone was good and drunk (including me) and I got led into the bedroom. I got plenty of cock/cum up my tight hole while he had enough alcohol for 3 parties haha!

Was a pretty hot night...I did mention I would be happy to "help" out again!

• Upvote 2

Am too old and unattractive to be whored out now these days, but back in my mid 20's did have two guys pay me to let them fuck me in a bar parking lot one nite. Have always looked back and remembered how hot that was and to get paid for it also. Was a small community and was not the thing to be caught doing back then for sure, but have always wished I would have chanced it and made a career of it back then when I was young. There are still guys that are into older BB slut bottoms such as myself to be used as whores and cum dumps, but they seem difficult to find. Have always thought there should be a place or underground business set up for older cum dumps such as myself to become employed at and made to service.