Whoring out guys

bigdick4you

• 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021

My Friend is in the process of setting up a threesome between his partner, me, and himself. Yet I get the impression that he is really getting turned on by the idea of offering me up (Whoring me out) to his partner. Right now he claims that he wants to see how Scott and I get along 1 on 1 first;  my friend and I have already fucked each other.

The funny thing is, it really gets me very turned-on as well, especially if my friend decides to watch.

I think the great majority of bottoms who claim that they want to be whored out do not appreciate what divides their fantasy from the reality.

First of all, it takes a special kind of Top to do this, and they aren’t that common. It takes a man who derives a special satisfaction and pleasure in the kind of control over other men that is in its most potent form when one is able to cause another man to submit to being used sexually. The psychological rewards have to be great enough to outweigh the considerable effort required to make it happen.

Second, it requires an uncommon kind of bottom to serve in the central role. The bottom must be experienced, skilled, must have considerable stamina, and must be able to take cock - a lot of cock, sometimes brutally delivered, and without respite. Most bottoms are not prepared for the rigors of extended serial sexual service.

Assuming the right Top does find the right bottom, an enormous amount of work is still required to locate, contact, negotiate with, and schedule the Tops to be served - in short, logistics. It’s a nonstop effort for the Top from the beginning to the end of the whole arrangement, and if the Top did not derive pleasure from the “hunt” for men to use his “captive”, no one would ever do it. It becomes doubly important for the bottom to *actively* perform his role so that the clients, and by extension the Top, are amply rewarded. The bottom cannot simply lie there passively; a whoring-out is a partnership.

I have only had the privilege if being whored out on limited scales, but enough to appreciate the work a Top does to make a whoring-out possible. I hope I get an opportunity to show that I am both capable and determined to hold up my end of the partnership.

And of course, there’s all the cock. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t interested in the cock,,, ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I think the great majority of bottoms who claim that they want to be whored out do not appreciate what divides their fantasy from the reality.

First of all, it takes a special kind of Top to do this, and they aren’t that common. It takes a man who derives a special satisfaction and pleasure in the kind of control over other men that is in its most potent form when one is able to cause another man to submit to being used sexually. The psychological rewards have to be great enough to outweigh the considerable effort required to make it happen.

Second, it requires an uncommon kind of bottom to serve in the central role. The bottom must be experienced, skilled, must have considerable stamina, and must be able to take cock - a lot of cock, sometimes brutally delivered, and without respite. Most bottoms are not prepared for the rigors of extended serial sexual service.

Assuming the right Top does find the right bottom, an enormous amount of work is still required to locate, contact, negotiate with, and schedule the Tops to be served - in short, logistics. It’s a nonstop effort for the Top from the beginning to the end of the whole arrangement, and if the Top did not derive pleasure from the “hunt” for men to use his “captive”, no one would ever do it. It becomes doubly important for the bottom to *actively* perform his role so that the clients, and by extension the Top, are amply rewarded. The bottom cannot simply lie there passively; a whoring-out is a partnership.

I have only had the privilege if being whored out on limited scales, but enough to appreciate the work a Top does to make a whoring-out possible. I hope I get an opportunity to show that I am both capable and determined to hold up my end of the partnership.

And of course, there’s all the cock. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t interested in the cock,,, ?

Can confirm, I thought I could handle being whored out once. I was very wrong. It was the hardest 6 hours of my life. I think it might have been 10-12 guys all 8+ inches non stop, minimal lube. It was fun, but I don't think I'd do it again.

6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Assuming the right Top does find the right bottom, an enormous amount of work is still required to locate, contact, negotiate with, and schedule the Tops to be served - in short, logistics. It’s a nonstop effort for the Top from the beginning to the end of the whole arrangement, and if the Top did not derive pleasure from the “hunt” for men to use his “captive”, no one would ever do it.

Yeah, this is true.  I've found that most bottoms seem to think they want whored out, but when I start going through the trouble of finding other tops, the bottoms either disappear (when chatting on an app) or get frustrated that I don't have "tops on call, waiting to drop everything and come over." 

As a top, I like the idea of having a bottom to fuck and then invite others to come fuck and fill him while I recover or participate in a tag team situation.  But finding the bottoms that can handle it or truly desire it are few and far between, in my experience.  Just last night I tried a tag team with another top and bottom, and the bottom couldn't seem to handle us fucking him...the only position he seemed to enjoy was riding (which does nothing for me), and within about 10 minutes the bottom said he was close to cumming and wanted to know if we were ready to shoot too.  Just an overall disappointing experience. 

• Downvote 1

As a bottom, I can understand some situations in which I'd need to tap out; however, those are few and far between, and usually involve issues other than just sex.

(Like when I had stomach valve surgery: no sexy times for about four months, and the first time after that? Nope.)

But I cannot understand why someone would say "I want to be whored out" without understanding what it means and making sure they're up to it. There is a lot of work the tops put in to coordinate the situation, and if the bottom flakes or winds up unable to handle it, there's a lot of disappointment on the part of the participants, and it could negatively impact the coordinating top's reputation in the community.

"Oh yeah ... you're the one who set up the last bust or two, yeah? Thanks but no thanks."

To my mind, if you're a bottom for a single top or a gangbang / whoring festivity, you have to be ready to put your ass where your mouth is ... as it were. If you ask for it, you'd damn well better be able to take it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, rawloadstaken said:

But I cannot understand why someone would say "I want to be whored out" without understanding what it means and making sure they're up to it.

I often think of it in terms of one's eyes being bigger than one's ass. It's the same impulse (definitely not a rational thought process) that would lead one to post Craigslist ads in search of 8 inches or more, despite never having taken a dick of any size in his ass. Captured by the fantasy of taking 8 inches, one can forget that the paper in the printer sitting near him is 8½ inches wide by 11 inches long, a rather foolish oversight. Einstein's theories of relativity didn't set out special rules for penis size.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking "ex-professionally whoring out can take many forms

Young dumb and horny I met a guy Hamed, who like to party and paid for favors, after I got used to the routine, one days with was , help this guy out, he's horny then we can party. then it was two, then it was three, one after the other.  I was to horny/stupid to realize that Hamed was getting paid and I was getting fucked, literally.  It was just a lot of sex, mostly bad. Then it was, we are going to spend a weekend with some guys who like to party. I was stoned for an entre weekend and used by 15 different guys (I think, memory is a little hazy). That  "relationship" didn't end until he got locked up.

The only positives about the whole think were that he didn't let the other guys beat me up too much, and he was great fuck, when he bothered to fuck me. 

I can only chuckle these days when a guys talks about whoring me out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

My ex whored me out every weekend basically for 13 years we started with threesomes and foursomes and graduated to groups and gangbangs - he loved it and I grew to become addicted to it. I very rarely had a say in who bred me but that added to the allure and horniness of it all not knowing who was going to fuck me and sometimes not even seeing who was fucking me if I was blindfolded. It truly taught me to appreciate mu need for every cock and load I got. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Poz-Mcr said:

Is that thing for real or has it been photoshopped? If it's the former then I want it yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever!

Pinched it on-line i'm afraid - but mines what you might call a working progress.