The cumdump network

A recent thread "WASTED CUM" made it clear that there are plenty of cumhungry bottoms and plenty of frustrated Tops who have trouble finding a warm wet hole to unload in :( A lot of cum is being wasted :( RawTOP said he would regularly use a cumdump in his neighbourhood - if there were one.

My solution: THE CUMDUMP NETWORK

The Cumdump Network is a network of bareback cumdumps devoted to the worship of and relief of cocks. Their philosophy is that all cocks and cum are sacred. No cock should ever be without a warm wet hole to cum in. No man is ever refused entrance. No load is ever refused.

The network is primarily concentrated in the major cities. The reality of working life means that most cumdumps can provide at least two hours service per week, or per night depending on other commitments. Cumdumps within a city or rural area agree a weekly rota system. In very large cities they might be able to provide a round the clock service - depending on the number of volunteers.

Tops who want to unload simply visit the website, type in their area and find the stats and mobile phone number of whoever happens to be on duty at that time. It would make sense for a serving cumdump to have a friend in the house to answer calls, open the door and provide a degree of security. Cumdumps may agree to specific requests ( as to clothing for example and whether they accept piss and other games ) in advance, but the basic scenario is that a Top turns up and finds the cumdump naked on the bed, arse up. All Tops are entitled to both oral and anal service and of course it is ALWAYS for the Top to decide where he chooses to dump his load. There may be a small glass jar or bowl beside the bed for tips, but tipping is completely optional. The services are ALWAYS free. Any tips would help towards the cost of laundry, lube and poppers ( if used ).

I can foresee circumstances where a Top might be refused admission on subsequent occasions ( theft or violence for example ) but the over riding philosophy is that the service is freely available to ALL men. No cock or load is refused.

Being a dedicated cumdump is a vocation. It is a form of self sacrifice. Cumdumps risk their health to provide pleasure. It can have a spiritual component. I already have large brass and silver candlesticks for a phallic altar. I just need to find a suitably attractive phallus/dildo to place on it. Not all cumdumps need to buy into the religious component, but an oath to serve cock can help to reinforce commitment.

Some cumdumps just want the regular no strings sex and that is fine.

Just a few thoughts of mine. I know that Ted's Cumwhores operates on a similar basis.

Comments welcome :cool:

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds good especially in big cities where demand may be high and supply insufficient and inefficient because we bottoms are not organized as an easy to find service to tops, which we should be. However here in the outback, as they call it in Australia, we bottoms continue to rely on small networks of reliable and repeat tops to fulfill our needs to serve as bottoms. And it is up to local tops to train, breed and seed more of us if they want more variety in their FUCK and DUMP programs. That's how I became a dedicated bottom, I was trained by a top who wanted me to be his new boi-bottom.

• Administrators

My only question is who's going to be the cumhole for Central Harlem when I move there next year? (Of course, being my "type" is important if I'm going to fuck you all the time - short, lean, etc.)

It's a pretty good location generally if you're near the A/B/C/D trains at 125 'cause you're only 1 stop from 59th Street and all the guys in Hells Kitchen. And if you're also near the 2/3 then you have easy access to the guys on the Upper West Side. And there are weekly bareback sex parties on 116, and plenty of big-dicked black tops in the area. Plus the rents are way cheaper than downtown.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

great idea. i find that there are that many bottoms in yorkshire that the top guys like to cum in u once and move on. Dont get me wrong ive got 5 or 6 regulars who reguarly dump a load in me, but u get a pull online and they fuck u and go, and often change their friggin username