The cumdump network

My only question is who's going to be the cumhole for Central Harlem when I move there next year? (Of course, being my "type" is important if I'm going to fuck you all the time - short, lean, etc.)

It's a pretty good location generally if you're near the A/B/C/D trains at 125 'cause you're only 1 stop from 59th Street and all the guys in Hells Kitchen. And if you're also near the 2/3 then you have easy access to the guys on the Upper West Side. And there are weekly bareback sex parties on 116, and plenty of big-dicked black tops in the area. Plus the rents are way cheaper than downtown.

where are these delicious parties? can i go to one jersey hear 20 mins outside manhaqttan

• Administrators
where are these delicious parties? can i go to one jersey hear 20 mins outside manhaqttan

I'm referring to the Raw Rider parties - see BBRT (and maybe A4A) for details...

I think the biggest difference between a normal hook-up site and this is, No forth and back, no "please Sent first a picture", no more fakes and so on.

And the rating-system should be very simple like: The pictures are recent, The bottom was really the and done anything he offered, He took all loads and anything like this.

About The visibility of the location, I think the minimum must be the Country, City and area/neighbourhood and also a phone-Number, anything else should be optional.

eagertobebreeded: "Use a Cumdump in Maryland cause its so hard to find the right one to regularly please."

A True CUM DUMP has only one Need and One thing that will please him. A hard stiff cock UNLOADING it's juice into the CumDump.

• Upvote 2

The CUMDUMP Network is an interesting idea.... but doubt that it would really work.

1. You need dedicated CUMDUMPS that are willing to take ALL LOADS.

Many bottoms tend to be picky and only want a certain type or minimum cock size. For the idea to really work, the group of bottoms MUST be willing to take ALL LOADS regardless of age, size, shape or status. There are several on Ted's CUMWHORE page... but most are located in Los Angeles. though a few in other cities/states. My favorite is MAX who takes ALL LOADS and I have been lucky enough to dump my DNA into his hungry fuckhole more than once. He has a dedicated cell phone for guys to call when they need to blow a load... and will post his hotel & room number on his outgoing message when he does the out-of-town Pump-N-Dump scene at various hotels. Totally hot.

One entry on Ted's Cumwhore page is Friday May 21, 2010. Very hot guy with several pictures posted. Headline, "Tonight! 50 load Goal. Fuck this Cumhole."

NO LOAD REFUSED .... old/fat/homeless -- ALL CUM TAKEN!

While it makes my dick rock hard--- when Ted asked me if i could do the same, I had to decline. open to many different types, but there are still some Men that I do Not want to fuck me... so i can not be a Total CUMDUMP. love the feeling of getting fucked RAW and feeling multiple loads in my ass.

Still it would be great to have a second roommate who was a CUMDUMP... so if I was busy (working/living life) there would still be an available hole for BREEDING.

Ideally living with 2-3 CUM DUMPS so that regardless of schedule... the bottom line is that ANY Man could stop by AT ANY Time... and he would be assured that there will be a warm hole for him to deposit his seed.

plus i love to eat a cum-filled ass as well as fuck a USED sloppy hole... so having a second or third CUMDUMP would be fun.

• Upvote 2

The CUMDUMP Network is an interesting idea.... but doubt that it would really work.

1. You need dedicated CUMDUMPS that are willing to take ALL LOADS.

Many bottoms tend to be picky and only want a certain type or minimum cock size. For the idea to really work, the group of bottoms MUST be willing to take ALL LOADS regardless of age, size, shape or status. There are several on Ted's CUMWHORE page... but most are located in Los Angeles. though a few in other cities/states. My favorite is MAX who takes ALL LOADS and I have been lucky enough to dump my DNA into his hungry fuckhole more than once. He has a dedicated cell phone for guys to call when they need to blow a load... and will post his hotel & room number on his outgoing message when he does the out-of-town Pump-N-Dump scene at various hotels. Totally hot.

One entry on Ted's Cumwhore page is Friday May 21, 2010. Very hot guy with several pictures posted. Headline, "Tonight! 50 load Goal. Fuck this Cumhole."

NO LOAD REFUSED .... old/fat/homeless -- ALL CUM TAKEN!

While it makes my dick rock hard--- when Ted asked me if i could do the same, I had to decline. open to many different types, but there are still some Men that I do Not want to fuck me... so i can not be a Total CUMDUMP. love the feeling of getting fucked RAW and feeling multiple loads in my ass.

Still it would be great to have a second roommate who was a CUMDUMP... so if I was busy (working/living life) there would still be an available hole for BREEDING.

Ideally living with 2-3 CUM DUMPS so that regardless of schedule... the bottom line is that ANY Man could stop by AT ANY Time... and he would be assured that there will be a warm hole for him to deposit his seed.

plus i love to eat a cum-filled ass as well as fuck a USED sloppy hole... so having a second or third CUMDUMP would be fun.

I think it would be interesting to figure it out if it works, or now...but who would do the website for this??!!

But I think I said it already before, not all self-called cumdumps are real cumdumps...this is why I mentioned this rating-system.