The cumdump network

I would REALLY love to be in this CUM DUMP NETWORK and could TOTALLY be that CUM DUMP WHORE. Have my own web page "Shavedtail" complete with all my SLUTTY stats, nude photos and videos of me being BRED, current STDs and number of loads BRED into his ASS, daily, weekly and yearly and my cell phone number to setting up a BREEDING appointment!

I would love to be that CUM WHORE with the headline: Tonight! 50+ load goal. Fuck this CUM HOLE! NO LOAD REFUSED...old/fat/homeless...ALL CUM TAKEN!

I'm not into getting fisted, but it TOTALLY makes my dick hard being a bottom that is open and ready to spread my legs wide and high for so many different men that are so horny and need to pump their precious MAN SEED into my hot, moist CUM DUMP hole. Getting that load inside me is my goal as I watch him pound my hole with his bare dick and feel his cock throb and pulse his RAW CUM in me would make me feel so satified regardless if its negative, positive, AIDS, undetectable, or other STDs'. When I say ALL LOADS taken I mean ALL LOADS! I want to be that TOTAL CUM DUMP!

And with my situation I could be a "resident CUM DUMP" and at any time get on a plane to travel to a HORNY MAN to eagerly accept his anonymous cum load as a best way to get multiple SEED and DNA from all types of men and any other STD's. My number one priority would to get BRED and take LOADS from all adult men regardlesss of who is shooting CUM in my hole.

Class me for sure as a complete and total TOXIC FUCK HOLE.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Any chance you're a PHP/MySQL coder? That's primarily what I need...

Fairley experienced with both php and mysql, also run my own server, though it's not beefy enough to handle anything real big. I'm good with coding, but not so much design. Would love to set it up with the smarty templating system, so someone else can handle creating the look of the site through templates, and I can handle the backend separately.

I may not be able to give a 24/7 commitment to just answer my door, or telephone . . (because we have lives and social obligations),. But I don't like seeing a guy have to go without. I hate to hear a top say, (I couldn't find a bottom, so I jacked off). . I am like. . grrrrr. . becuase I would have bottomed for him. I am not opposed to scheduling, and a fuck buds situation with a regular. . or semi regular schedule for breedings is cool. Im' usually horny, most of the time, and have a HIGH sex drive. So much so, that boyfriends that I have had in the past (tops), have had trouble keeping up with my drive and ambition. . lol Anyway, Keep me in mind for: (Portland, Oregon). . and if you are interested, hit me up and we'll talk.

• Upvote 1

For you tops in los angeles, big cum dump at slammers club hollywood after 10pm (free). We are having network of tops come fuck this hot latin bottom all night. kick off the network. Bottom will be easy to find at club, he'll be the one with the cum oozing out of his ass and mouth :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NOW I get it...

Here I am @ 2:45am, a straight guy who was so intent on breeding/seeding a hole, ANY hole, that I jerked my cock for the last 2 days so I'd have a nice big fucking load of cock snot to shoot down a throat or up an ass, even made plans with holes on bbrts, a4a, and CL... nothing worked out, I showed up to 3 different bars where deep in the dark back rooms fucking is taking place, and it all proved too much work... what I reall want is a fucking hole to bust a nut... so NOW, here I sit, gonna jack my cock and blow a big fucking load into a tissue that one of you cumdumps, TRUE cumdumps, would have loved to gobble down, or to have felt it sticking up your shithole. FUCK.

• 1 month later...

I fully support RawTop's idea of a Cum Dump Network (though I think Belfast Bottom first mentioned it) and considered being his "on-call" Whore in Harlem. But I don't live in NYC, Don't have a job there and he wants a place to go -- he does not want to House the Cum Dump himself.

I love the idea and responses we have gotten, but again SO many Bottoms and very few TRUE Tops. YES, many of you on here "Claim" to be a CUM DUMP -- but even that can have different definitions depend on how different people define it. Craigslist Cum Dumps think it means swallowing a load. That is okay, but I want it in my Ass and i Expect my WHORE to take it DEEP in his guts as well. I have a VERY BIG CROSS-BREEDING Fetish that has been in the works for years -- and NOW the time has come to MATERIALIZE. While I would totally support RawTop's Idea of a CumDump Network -- too many on here are just looking out for themselves or limit themselves to their own specific geographical area.

MY own plan for a "CUM-DUMP" network has been listed here and in other forums. Especially the one I created called "ALT-NLR"

ALL LOADS TAKEN -- NO LOAD REFUSED !!!

What makes my idea/plan different? I have a Plan and taken Serious steps to Make it happen. Less Talk, I don't post much.. but real ACTION. Ready to take it to the next level.... so let's see who is REAL and able to commit to a TRUE Lifestyle of Taking Anonymous LOADS daily.

I have a home that I would Love to share with a fellow CUM PIG that loves getting knocked up and taking SPERM from a variety of men -- the MORE Open and willing you are to take Loads -- the greater interests I have in selecting you.

EXTREME CUMHOLE: I Need to get my DNA into your well-used Ass and you are welcome to stay with me if you get to my area. I'd love to help you get EVERY Man on the Planet Shoot their DNA into that Hot, Hungry FUCKHOLE of yours.