Questions for the bottom boys.....

NYCKinkDad

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you?

A cock in my asscunt is fine, but the load is a must. I crave for it so badly. Getting fucked and no cum in my hole is not sex.

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable?

I do feel satisfied for a short time, if I got enough loads. But I have to admit, that I take any chance to get cum and cock in my hole. I could do it all the time and for hours. So I must be some kind of insatiable. I am always ready to take the next one.

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?

I am that kind of guy. I knew it from the first time. My first fucker made me an addict. I would not count the loads to make a definition. And often I lost count at night in a bath house.

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?

I got my first fuck at the age of 13 and found my natural born role instantly. My cunt was very tight atthis time. But my Top was a good one. He was able to give me complete pleasure after a bit time and so I could enjoy it. At this time I masturbated a lot with my cock like all guys do. But it changed step by step. I began more and more to concentrate on my cunthole and tried to push things into it. My cock became less important year by year, because I learned to have anal orgasms, which felt much better than my cumming cock.

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to?

I can subscribe that. Normally I really don´t care about my cock. My sexual organ is my cunthole, which gives me the best sensations. There is no need to pay attention on my cock. It is soft most of the time, when I get fucked. Sometimes I wear a chastity device under my jockstrap. My cock is not a part of my sexual life. Sometimes the cock leaks a bit fluid out, when I reach my anal orgasm. But this is not part of the game. I don´t feel any need to cum in the usual way, even if it happens sometimes.

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick?

Even if I act manly in daily life, I am a complete cum dump hole in the bed. I lost the interest in my cock during the years almost completely. And if I play with it at rare times, it is more from a curious point of view. I don´t need that tool to get satisfaction. When I am alone at home, I play 99,9 % with my cunthole, push fingers, plugs and dildos in it, stimulate my prostate.

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them?

I am not afraid about anything. I always follow my lust and do always anything necessary to get my needs fulfilled. I am a proud cum dump hole and live it completely.

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret?

It depends, how close we are. Normal people around me don´t knew, but a few close friends know my dark side and keep it secret.

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass?

Well, I wold love to get both. But if I had to choose, I always would take the Daddys load up my ass.

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you?

I can deal with both very well. Both can be nice. But regarding to my sexual role I prefer to get used and filled anonymously. Being blindfolded makes it perfect. But even if I can see, who fucks me, I am not picky. I take any cock and any load. No matter, how old a guy is, if he looks ugly, if he is disabled. I am born to be that fuckhole for any man.

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads?

No, not much. I am born to serve and live to serve men. I offer my holes all the time. And if a man is a good fucker and helps me to get anal satisfaction as well, it is a huge turn on for me.

"I am, what I am. And what I am needs no excuses." (Not my own words, you know. But perfect for my life.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

- Both, of course!

- If the fuck session was good, I'm pretty satisfied for about 24 hours.

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?

- It's more the environment than the amount of loads. I can be good with one-on-one or a Cumunion party.

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?

- 14....I pretty much always knew I was a pussy boi from the start.

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to?

- I don't need to cum, but if a top can make me cum hands-free, "me luv u long time!"

- Play with my hole all the time. I have a cabinet full of toys. Sometimes I jack off while fucking myself but I don't like to as it takes the focus away from cumming anally.

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them?

- Nooooope...

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret?

-Some of my close friends know. The closest (gay) friends have seen me get fucked.

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass?

- Both, while they are spit roasting me.

- Anon doesn't turn me on that much.

- Yes, but not many.

• Thanks 1

Guest btchbyl

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you? both

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable? insatiable

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy? none. im always any cock any hole any load.

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time? learned it over itme.

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to? yes.

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick? both

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them? no. im always ready to take it to the next leve.

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret? secret to most. open to some.

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass? taking the load up my ass. i dont suck cock.

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you? anonymous

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads? no

Confess here. 

• LOADS. Cock is just a delivery vehicle for giving me what I really need. Although I enjoy getting fucked by man's raw cock it's a big disappointment if he doesn't deliver a load deep inside me.

• It varies, sometimes one load is all it takes to satisfy me for a few days. Other times I'm like a bitch in heat and can't get enough.  

• I'm “any cock, any hole, any load” guy 24/7 and have the need for seed whether my hole is empty or dripping several loads. If's there's a cock around that wants to fuck a load in my hole I'm going to try my best to make it happen.

• Was rather conservative until my mid 30's and did more oral then anal. Over time I realized that what I loved most was getting my ass creamed.

• Yes at some point I need to cum to feel satisfied. In a one-on-one situation, I cum while the top cums in me (sometimes hands free  :P ). In a group/bathhouse/darkroom scene I hold off cumming until I'm done taking cock and loads.

• Mostly play with my dick but do have a "Rude Boy" vibrating butt plug for those times when I'm in the mood for anal stimulation. 

• Not any more. Took the plunge and started taking poz cock and loads in my early 50's to satisfy my ultimate fantasy cravings. 

• My closest fuck buddies know I'm a cumdump chasing poz loads. But that's because I met most of them in a similar situation. My non-sex friends have no clue how depraved I am when getting it on.

• If I could only have one, it would be taking the heavy-set daddy's load up my ass (Note: I'm also a heavy set older guy and attracted to guys similar to me in age and build). However, if I could have both, I'd be swallowing a load from the hot guy with a huge dick while fat-daddy loads up my ass.
Anonymous sessions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you?

• Love anon sex but when given a choice I prefer to see who is fucking me. Nothing turns me on more than taking it missionary style on my back with my legs in the air so I can enjoy the look of ecstasy on the top's face as he unloads deep in my ass.
Is there anything more important to you than taking loads?

• In a random hookup, no. When I'm with a special guy whether it's a boyfriend or just someone I have a special connection with it's more important that it's a hot romantic fuck with a lot of kissing and intimacy. LOVE making out with a special guy while I feel his cock throbbing deep inside me and dumping a hot load.

Confess here.

• I'm a slutty whore for raw cock and loads.
Edited by chubbybear
  • Thanks 1

Depends on my mood. Sometimes I more about cocks fucking me, and sometimes I want as many loads as possible.

Always want more cock. Well unless I'm sick then not really.

I'm not really that way unless I do anon. Which I don't really do any more. Since I have to see the guy I do have standards they are just low, so it's just most cocks and most loads now.

I started having sex at 11, and been taking loads since. Pretty natural for me to do so.

Cumming yes. Need to no I can take care of my self after they leave.

Both.

No I'm not.

Not unless they are fwb. I keep my sex life to my self, and my husband.

Taking a dick, and a load.

I prefer anon, but my husband doesn't. So I don't do anon any more for him, but he is ok with me taking as many loads as I can get just not anon ones.

Yes, lots of things are more important, but I do really enjoy taking loads.

Guest Pwrfkme06

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you?  ​I want loads deep inside me

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable? ​ I am never satisfied I want more cum

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?  ​I am that guy

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?  ​I was 16 when I took my first load and it was not intimate at all

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to?  ​All I want is the tops cum in my ass

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick?  ​Hole

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them?  ​no because I love the feel of cocks and loads

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret?  ​its a secret

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass? ​load in my ass

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you?  ​prefer to see

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads?  its all about the loads

Confess here.

• 8 months later...
On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2010 at 4:30 PM, NYCKinkDad said:

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you? LOADS

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable? ALWAYS WANT MORE

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy? FIVE

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time? 14

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick? BOTH

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them? YES.

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret? SECRET

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass? DAD'S LOAD

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you? EITHER

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads?  NO

Confess here.

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you? I crave both...the cock provides fills and stretches me and produces the warm male cum i desire.

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable? My cravings for being mounted, stuffed and bred are near insatiable as they should be in healthy sex adjusted males

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy? i am that guy the moment I drop my pants in a sex club or the like

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time? I was 16

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to? I enjoy cumming but I really enjoy the intense assgasms a good top can give me over and over.

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick? All the time since i don't wear cloths and am always horny

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them? Nah, i embrace my primal lust hunger as a male and strive to land a smany of my fellow males as I can. Love seeing a curious guy awaken to the physical pleasure he can know only with a fellow male.

My friwnds all know I am a huge slut. Most know I esxorted when I was in school and am proud of it.

always have to take the breeding option. love to suk on hard male penis an even drink it's nut juice, but getting bred beats all.

As long as it is a good cock (bigger and thiker the better) that's all that matters. Love being on a fuck bench like an animal on a breed farm and guys just walk up behind and breed me

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads? No. satisfying my fellow males and adding to my partner count are the greatest pleasure there is

Confess here. I so confess my Breed Steed slut life needs and desires. 

Both - Although I don't want a fuck to last for hours, unless it's a gang bang, a top should give me his load within 30 minutes - not including foreplay and preparation.

Yes - but I'm not the dream bottom, who's sole purpose in life is to take cock and spunk

This has little to with the number of loads, I'm not an "Any Cock, Any Hole, Any Load" guy - however my stipulations aren't based on looks, with the exception of looking reasonably healthy. I'm not having sex with people who obviously have a unmedicated STD. My Stipulations are based on attitude, be confident, be sexy - have an attitude not an attitude problem.

The first time I was fucked I was 14, it was literally a few seconds of penetration - I couldn't handle the pain and the top was very understanding, he didn't try and force anything. I was 16 the first I was fucked proper and I guess that's when I became a full-on bottom - though I don't believe this idea of natural born bottoms, the "natural born" bottoms are guys who've been with tops who took their time and worked up to fucking probably with a lengthy bout of rimming. Bottoming is a learnt skill.

When I'm with a guy I'm all about his orgasm, I don't feel the need to cum unless a top is exceptionally good and constantly hammers my Prostate. I'll go to the bath-house hook up with as many tops as want me and not cum - until I'm back home and wanking.

Both - but mostly dick. I don't really like using my fingers or a dildo, I prefer the real thing.

No - because I'm not the sort of person who'll give myself up completely for the use of another person. I have to be getting something out of it or I'm not going to continue participating - I'm not this perfect little submissive bottom, who's life is limited to work and taking loads.

I don't talk about it - but that has less to do with keeping it secret and more to do with the fact most of my friends are straight. I'm comfortable talking about my sex life with them and they're comfortable with me talking about my sex life. However the really intimate details are very much NEED TO KNOW and they don't need to know.

Heavy-set Daddy's load up my ass - I prefer older men and blow jobs are only foreplay, even if I can practically unhinge my jaw like a python.

Anonymous is fine in the sense of they're likely a stranger, I'm in Dark Room, I'm at a Glory Hole - but I don't do blindfolds.

Of course there is - I've got more going on in my life than just sex :D

• 9 months later...

hat do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you?

BOTH AND CONSTANTLY.

NEVER SATISFIED FOR VERY LONG I HAVE HAD 14 DIFFERENT MEN IN ONE SESSION AND I WAS STILL HORNY EVEN THOUGH I WAS SORE AS AND MY BHOLE WAS GAPING

ONE

I HAVE  O NEED TO CUM. I ONLY HAVE A NEED TO MAKE TOPS CUM. I AM TOTALLY COMPLETE WHEN I HAVE HARD COCK IN ME AND IT IS ALL ABOUT THE TOP FOR ME.

MY HOLE

NOT AT ALL. I HAVE EMBRACED THE TOTAL CUMSLUT AND CUMDUMP THAT I AM. I NEVER REFUSE ANY COCK OR ANY LOAD AND THAT IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT FOR ME - BEING USED FOR THE PLEASURE OF TOPS

SOME

A HEAVY SET DADDY'SD LOAD UP MY ARSE

DONT CARE AS LONGAS I GET FUCKED AND BRED

NOTHNG

• 1 month later...
Guest bentoverwaiting4u

I would have to say Cock deep inside me, because they "fill" my need and are "good to the last drop".

Usually my ass gets sore and gives out before my desires, but I don't like pain.

Just one cock, so technically no loads are required.

Right from the beginning.

No.  And, no.

Usually, my hole, but I prefer to clean out first to avoid the mess.

Only while not giving in to them.

Definitely separate and secret.

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass?

Definitely taking a heavy-set Daddy's load up the ass.

I prefer the anonymity.

Yes, because perspective is everything.  But with regards to being the cock-craving submissive bottom that I am, making sure that the top enjoys himself brings me all the pleasure I need, and some would say, deserve.

Guest Givemeyourload06

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you?  LOADS

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable?  CRAVINGS ARE INSATIABLE

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?  ANY COCK, ANY LOAD ALL THE TIME

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?  I WAS 14 AND LET AN OLDER NEIGHBOR FUCK ME

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to?  NO NEED FOR ME TO CUM I AM A ILTHY FAGGOT

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick?  HOLE

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them?  AFFRAID NEVER ALWAYS HAVE MY ASS AVALIABLE

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret?  NO

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass?  HIS LOAD IN ME

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you?  PREFER TO SEEE

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads?  no

• 2 weeks later...

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you? both, one brings the other.

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable? sometimes after a long session or if they let me cum i will be good for a bit. i come back though.

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?  i guess i haven't hit that number yet, maybe soon.

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time? from the beginning, i rarely got hard, it was all about the top.

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to? i don't want to cum, i prefer not to.

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick? depends on the day, both.

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them? yes, i don't want it to hurt others around me

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret? secret because i'm mostly straight.

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass? heavy set's load up my ass.

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you? i don't care

Is there anything more important to you than taking loads? as long as the top is satisfied.

I crave big dicks and multiple loads had my first game bang at 15 8 older men took multiple turns breeding my ass think I took 21 loads that day everybody took a three times one guy came in me 5 times I'm an insatiable cumdump. The host made me his sex slave host many gamg bangs called me his sling slut dbldicked1.jpg.2fcdad05e2f80b5c18236d0f4b24455b.jpg

• 5 years later...

Both!

Satisfied once he’s cum.

I’m not really about whoring around, I stick to one at a time.

It just happened, went straight onto fabguys and looked for a bb daddy, didn’t take long he had me naked in his hall and didn’t mention a condom, neither did I.

I cum while he is, he likes when I shoot.

Dick

No, I know what I want, thankfully my daddy agrees.

Secret.

A heavy set daddy for me, delicious and so overpowering, I submit straight away.

I want to see.

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads?

Yes, these days its a connection, I like being available for him, shaving my hole for him, being ready in an instant if he wants it, I’m ready.