Are there actually gay guys who don't like rimming?

Jamesbgck

Guest bukkakio

I LOVE being rimmed but no way I'm putting my tongue there. If it's my butt we're talking about, I am 100% sure the guy will go down and come out pristine clean, not willing to risk anything by doing it myself.

love rimming and being rimmed. such a hot and intimate sensation either way and a great warm up to a raw fuck. I suppose it all depends on one's level of sleaze. I am certainluy getting sleazier as I get older (more rimming and more raw fucks). I did once meet a guy who didn't want me to snog him after my mouth had been on HIS cock. Weird!!!!

• 5 months later...

i love rimming, especially when the top is huffing on poppers so his hole just opens up for me and i can get right in there.

I used to be a lot more squeamish about doing it, but frankly i adore it now almost as much as i love sucking cock.  There is something about worshipping a guys most intimate of places that is just downright so fucking horny.

I like to be rimmed back but not as much as i enjoy doing it.  I prefer a combination of rimming and fingering as a prelude to being properly fucked.  As others have said I tend to find if you rim out your top real well he tends to reward you with a powerful fuck for doing a good job.

Edited by sluttysublad
  • Upvote 2

I didn't think I would like rimming until I was in a bathhouse in Montreal and this hot guy presented his ass to me to rim. It turned me on immensely. That being said, rimming only happens with me less than 5% of the time. It is really guy-specific. And hygiene is very important. Though I tend towards bottom for penetration, rimming makes me definitely want to top. I also have a regular fuck bud who insists on being rimmed. After a couple of minutes of rimming, he tells me to get on my knees - but not to rim me - but to plant his load in me. So in a nutshell, I'm an opportunistic rimmer. LOL. :lol: One more thing: you rim me or I rim you = no kissing afterwards. It's a one way street.

• 1 year later...

I am a clean freak.  So I won't go near a hole if it has any scent except for a freshly washed smell.

If he is clean, I love eating him before fucking him.

The range of tastes that different guys have, and even the same guy at different times, is a real treat.

If you want to fuck me, spend a little time eating me out.  It drives me crazy, and you are guaranteed extreme cleanliness.  The taste of my ass and his cum on his dick afterwords, is also amazing.

I LOVE rimming a hot bubble butt and also prefer a looser fuck hole, so I rim almost every bottom I'm gonna fuck.  I've got my own rim chair and will pretty much make out with a guy's ass lips once I get him nice and opened up.  Nothing makes my cock harder getting ready to fuck him.  This is assuming he's squeaky clean, which I can tell as I'm approaching!! 

2 weeks ago I hooked up with a hot 26yo black guy with a typical BBA (big black ass).  All the basic foreplay, then had him get on all 4s to rim him before I was about to sink into his hole.  His hole was clean as a whistle but tight as fuck - I tried fingering him first, but he was so fucking tight, I wasn't sure how I was gonna get my cock in there, and he was wincing at my finger...ugh....some guys hate fingers I know, so I tried pushing my cockhead in hoping he'd open up for that.  He was squeezing me so tight, and I couldn't push in, and was starting to lose my hardon.  I told him to get up, I laid down on my back on the bed and told him to straddle my face and smother my face with his bubble ass - he complied and we were both moaning in no time.  I had my tongue a couple inches up his hole getting him all slicked up, ad he'd bend down to suck my cock at the same time.  About 5 minutes of this actually had me a little too close to cumming and I knew his hole was wet and ready at that point.  I came up for air and told him to get back in position, and this time I sunk in balls deep in one push :)  He felt so fucking good I had to keep pulling out or I'd cum.  Kept losing a little bit of cum each time I'd pull out actually, which lubed him up a little bit more :)  I kept going down on his ass in doggy position and eating him out some more any time I was getting too close, but that was just making my cock even hornier to get back inside!  His hole was so fucking clean I couldn't get enough.  I really wasn't sure if he was into ATM, but I hope to find out the next time - he was certainly clean enough for it!!  I finally took one last suck and chew of that ass cunt, then stood up and let him know this was it and he was about to get bred - so fucking hot how he want from that TOO TIGHT vice grip to that perfect wet sucking cum hole!  Like a few others said - it does depend what's attached to that hole = those big muscular black globes smothering me were definitely icing on the cake!!  

• Upvote 3