How often do you disclose HIV status in sexual activity.

wood

How often do you disclose your HIV status  

202 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you disclose your HIV status

• Never
    • 25%
    • 50%
    • 75%
    • Always
    • Don't know my status

• 4 weeks later...

My online profiles say "negative," based on my last test about 18 months ago.

The vast majority of hookups never ask me directly about status. Sometimes they ask if I'm tested, and I say "yes" (which is technically true). Some will ask if I'm "clean," and I say yes (because I always shower before meeting up. Otherwise, "clean" is a completely offensive word in terms of HIV status).

If a guy asks me if I'm negative and tested recently, then I'm honest. But very, very, very few guys ask that.

• Upvote 1

My online profiles say "negative," based on my last test about 18 months ago.

The vast majority of hookups never ask me directly about status. Sometimes they ask if I'm tested, and I say "yes" (which is technically true). Some will ask if I'm "clean," and I say yes (because I always shower before meeting up. Otherwise, "clean" is a completely offensive word in terms of HIV status).

If a guy asks me if I'm negative and tested recently, then I'm honest. But very, very, very few guys ask that.

Time to get a test mister. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

only been poz a bit over a month....but made the choice to always disclose.....even when just sucking cock.   at a couple adult theaters last weekend......sucked off 7 guys between the two places.....and never had one pull away when I whispered that I was poz......getting some tat work done on my lower back this weekend....that will make sure anyone topping me from the rear will know.....even if I have a cock in my mouth at the time........

• Upvote 1

I really can't remember the last time I was asked that question here in the States. I live in the New York / New Jersey area and I visit DC frequently and I can't remember the last time. Perhaps because barebacking is so widely practiced and it seems like the new normal here on the east coast. The general sense I get from guys is: "Why Bother Asking". However when I travel overseas I am asked. And still very rarely am I asked my status overseas.  About 3 years ago I topped a guy raw overseas and after breeding him he asked about my status. I am negative.  But it seemed strange to be asked that question after being bred.