Which Do you prefer - Quickies Or Long Sessions?

rawTOP

Which Do You Prefer MOST OF THE TIME?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which Do You Prefer MOST OF THE TIME?

• Quickie Pump-And-Dumps
    • In Between - Not too long, not too short
    • Long Sessions

Guest manfun456

I tend to prefer quickies, but not always. If I'm trying to get a bunch of loads up my hole in a short period of time, I do want quickies. In group settings, though, I like longer play.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slobbvers

I could go either way. The last time I got fucked the top was here and spent 40 minutes eating my hole, fingering me and fucking me before he shot his load, raw, in my hole.

I absolutely prefer long play sessions that last into the night. Wake up the next morning and start all over again. I like to take time to get to know who I am going to fuck. I think it makes the whole experience a lot more enjoyable for both. If you know what turns a guy on you can better work on him for his pleasure and yours

generally prefer longer sessions .. 'cuz the longer my hole gets fucked the more it wants .. having said that, sometimes quick is the only option and i go with it ..