When Bottoms Get Fucked Hard

Luvbbslut

I love getting multiple loads, the more the better, Mt ass get hotter the more loads it gets, don't know why that is but when i'm being fucked hard i want my hole to give maximum pleasure for the top so he can continue pumping those loads deeper in my spunk filled ass & if he likes to share my ass with others i like that too.

1. If I'm in a sex club or bath house, I want the top to cum as quickly as possible so that I can switch to the next guy. In that situation, I just want to get as much cum in my hole as I can. I just want him to unload in me. Sometimes it's happened that they take too long, taking time from the next top slot.

If it's a one on one, and the top is hot, the dick is long and thick, I will concentrate on enjoying the pounding. I'll sniff poppers and enjoy the ride to his cum.

If it's my bf, I want to serve him as best as I can, so I let him do whatever he wants, while I try to keep my hole as open as I can. He owns it, so it's up to him. I just want to serve him as best as I can.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I try to focus on the top's pleasure and be mindful to serve him the best I can with my ass and my body movements.  I get in a zone where I completely embrace being a slut and total bottom, especially when having group sex.  I can get competitive if there are other bottoms... I'll get really piggy and try to "outbottom" them.  I like to stay clearheaded throughout it all so I'll have vivid memories later when I jerk off alone thinking about the sex.

I love getting fucked and I do it for me not for the top.  It feels so good when a hot cock is pumping in my hole, it really gets me off.  I don't do it for the top's pleasure. I do it for my pleasure.  The only reason I care about making a top excited is so his cock will get hard and make my hole feel good when its fucking and seeding me.  A tops only purpose is to get hard and make me feel good. 

Edited by HotSeed
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I love getting fucked and I do it for me not for the top.  It feels so good when a hot cock is pumping in my hole, it really gets me off.  I don't do it for the top's pleasure. I do it for my pleasure.  The only reason I care about making a top excited is so his cock will get hard and make my hole feel good when its fucking and seeding me.  A tops only purpose is to get hard and make me feel good.

Agree with this.

I love being fucked. I love having a big fat cock in me. I love taking a big load. I want a man to take control and just fuck me hard.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Agree with this.

I love being fucked. I love having a big fat cock in me. I love taking a big load. I want a man to take control and just fuck me hard.

Gotta agree with "Hot Seed" n "chie" its all about me gettin me cum n piss hungry hole fucked hard n loaded ! In 1 on 1 situations I do care sum about the top n I have got real good muscle control so the top can get the type of ride he wants so that he will cum back ! I usually cum handsfree while bein fucked so that side is taken care of ! In multiple tops situations ita all about how many cocks n loads I can get (_0_)

I put a lot of time in getting my hole  ready for use, and take pride in it being spotless and ready for as much pounding as any top can  give  it. As a rule, if I am playing with a top in a  1 on 1 setting, where ever it may be--my sling/bedroom, the tubs, bar patio--once he is hard and is in my hole, I point blank tell him it is HIS hole, and to use it as he wants to achieve his orgasm, and to tell me if I need to tighten/loosen/ push back/lay still, etc- it is HIS  chance to have a great orgasm.  Now, sometimes that can  cause discomfort  for me- esp if he is really into a rough fuck or has a huge long cock-- but when that happens to cross my head- I switch over to thinking about some of the fiction<?> written on here, and what those characters  can endure ( yeah, I know it is fictional writing and not reality- but when I think of it, my hole accepts and conforms more to the fuck down I am receiving ) My biggest regret tho is I cannot seem to find those men with  the 10+ inch cocks here in Ft Lauderdale that want hole-- I would love to have about 5 or 10 of them  who want to use,shape and make my hole adapt to their massiveness for regular service. .But , just seems like so many bottoms here all have the same dream <g>

• Upvote 1

i am totally about the top. i am always told i have great muscle control. i can squeeze and milk a cock with my ass. Some tops tell me to stop because they dont want to cum yet. But my pleasure cums from feeling a top tense and knowing he is breeding me. i usually dont cum myself as thats not important, the pleasure for me is in the knowing i have just sexually satisfied the top.

I almost always have sex with pals, regular fuck buds and their friends... so I'm working to make sure I'm matching their engagement and giving them what they want -- in turn, i enjoy the hell out of feeling their dick inside of me, opening me up and pounding my magic button! Feeling their cum inside me for hours later is a bonus! I also take note of anything special they do that turns me on, as I may want to try that with one of my pals who prefers to bottom.

Edited by atlfukbud