When You Let A Guy Bareback You,

bonsaisai

4 hours ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

I figure unless we agreed otherwise once the cock goes in bare there is no expectation of him pulling out when he cums.

Exactly. If you want it raw, I am going assume you want my load. I’m not that guy who yells, “Where you want it?” when I’m ready to nut. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, KindaBasic said:

I’m not that guy who yells, “Where you want it?” when I’m ready to nut. 

Lol exactly. If a guy yelled that in the heat of the moment, it would ruin it for me. I'm already on my back in a state of blissful lust, don't pull me out of that head-space with a question, just go balls deep and shoot the load!

When I bottom the decision is theirs. I will say I prefer bare and say no more. If they ask in the heat of passion I would just say keep going but so far it hasn't come up. 

I fully expect a raw cock to breed me.  Makes no sense to pull out. 

• Like 2

I tell the bottom I'm about to cum. If he asks me to pull out I usually will, but not always. Sometimes his ass is just so good that I've got to breed it. Announcing I'm about to nut does two things. It gives the fuck boy an opportunity to back out. Or it enhances the breeding for him, but it's usually pretty obvious that he is about to get bred anyway.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ktopper said:

I tell the bottom I'm about to cum. ...it enhances the breeding for him, but it's usually pretty obvious that he is about to get bred anyway.

You are sure right... at least, for this bottom. i have a FB Who i think is embarrassed by how fast He cums? idk, but He always fucks through it and keeps fucking... or maybe He just cums more than once. i've told Him that it doesn't matter to me how quickly or slowly He cums, what matters to me is that His pleasure is complete. i don't want Him worrying about that sort of thing, i'm connecting to His pleasure and desire/need. i do love it when a Top tells me when He is cumming in some way. It doesn't always have to be with words, as You note, with some it's obvious, but with some it's almost like they hide it and i don't know until they pull out and i finger myself and find Their seed.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

You are sure right... at least, for this bottom. i have a FB Who i think is embarrassed by how fast He cums? idk, but He always fucks through it and keeps fucking... or maybe He just cums more than once. i've told Him that it doesn't matter to me how quickly or slowly He cums, what matters to me is that His pleasure is complete. i don't want Him worrying about that sort of thing, i'm connecting to His pleasure and desire/need. i do love it when a Top tells me when He is cumming in some way. It doesn't always have to be with words, as You note, with some it's obvious, but with some it's almost like they hide it and i don't know until they pull out and i finger myself and find Their seed.

I find that very empowering the comment on fucking through cuming due to speed to achieve it. I have done exactly that a couple of times wgen topping. I will now look at it with a different lens

• Like 1

I only bareback and I'd be VERY disappointed if he pulled out before giving me his load. Likewise if I'm topping bareback it means I'm finishing inside. Oral is exactly the same. 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2024 at 12:25 PM, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

I figure unless we agreed otherwise once the cock goes in bare there is no expectation of him pulling out when he cums.

Agreed.  If there are any "conditions" involved, they should be mentioned before the fuck, not during or after.  

• Upvote 1

I appreciate the question. Not sure the context the OP @bonsaisai hand in mind...but for me:

In the context of oral sex, I thought people asked this question because of some people's unexplainable and/or allergic reaction to actually have cum in their mouth. I never understood this, but thought that is why it was "polite" to ask.

In the context of anal, my ass doesn't taste you more than it gets to experiencing you throbbing and pulsing and heaving that nutt nectar and semen and putting it where we all enjoy it...deep in that hole like nature intended.

So if people don't like "CUM" generally...I'd say that's precisely another reason why you just bury that semen inside the willing hole. No mess. Walk away.

44 minutes ago, anonCUMtainer said:

I appreciate the question. Not sure the context the OP @bonsaisai hand in mind...but for me:

In the context of oral sex, I thought people asked this question because of some people's unexplainable and/or allergic reaction to actually have cum in their mouth. I never understood this, but thought that is why it was "polite" to ask.

I once knew a man who was allergic to semen on his skin. The first time we hooked up I shot a load and some of it got on his leg. He jumped up went to the bathroom and came back with a washcloth. The semen had left a red welt on his leg. I've never seen this before or since. It was the mid 80s and everyone was practicing safer sex, so I don't know what happened if that cum went up his ass.

Seems pretty obvious to me. If not discussed before, if the cock goes in raw it should be expected to deposit its load deep. That's either in the ass or the mouth. Though I prefer it deep in my ass. And I LOVE it when a Top tells me he's about to cum in my ass. Such a turn-on.

If you are a true BB Pig, then the answer is always YES, Bare cock in the Anal Cavity, means the TOP will be injecting his fluid deep inside your body!!

As a bottom, you have the unspoken obligation to take whatever the top wants to give you...  Even if his load is poz and toxic.

It's the natural order of things, to accept the natural fluid of his penis deep inside your accepting raw, natural pig hole!!!