Bottoms Forced To Cum Before Fucking

bbsam

It’s a great tool subs can use to better please the man. I self masturbated for many years prior to getting bred. Most men I was with got it and didn’t have an issue. I started self chastity a few years ago and it seems to take it to another level. My clit stays locked and I only cum from anal stimulation.  This works better for me. I have been able to train myself to cum more often with this method rather than cumming before I get bred.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

My ex used to make me cum often - particularly in groups. He would use my cum for the first cock in me and he said it took my attention totally away from my own cock and made me concentrate on the pleasure of my tops more.

I can certainly fit into that profile, for me its all about pleasuring a top, but i have never had a top who wanted me to cum before fucking me. it as always been fucking me and when they cum its all over if i am visiting them its he cums and tells me get the fuck out whore, if I am hosting he gets up once done and cleans himself off and out he goes. I dont recall in any time recent ever having a top who wanted me to cum it as always been bend over bitch, and most often when i go to his place soon as the door closes im ordered to strip naked as he watches then he takes me were he wants then gets me to go on my knees and suck his cock then he strips and fucks me till he as his orgasm and its all over.  My only pleasure is on my way home feeling my ass all wet with his cum and once at home jerking myself off with his sperm inside my pussy hole that he as enjoyed

Oh that’s interesting.  Never thought of that angle.  Always love getting my bottoms to cum before I do so I can fuck em good and really make them squirm before I breed their pussy. Always really turns me on.   But start out that way, very curious.   Sounds hot!!

• Piggy 1

It’d be nice to find just 1 total top on earth who isn’t preoccupied with groping and/or trying to suck my dick and wanting to see me cum. Especially after repeatedly telling them my hole tightens and my level of arousal is zero if I cum from that type of manual stimulation. Odd that they’re genuinely uninterested that I will usually cum just from having their cock in my ass alone. Hell, sometimes I even cum whilst sucking!

I don’t identify as a full-time mindless bottom bimbo. That’s only sometimes. And, IF they’re able to leave my dick alone. But, I’m willing to admit that it’d be quite a mental self-challenge for me to find out if I would be able to physically keep going after being made to cum in a manner that I neither wanted nor was ready to do so. 

I think it’d be advancing beyond a major psychological hurdle for me if I was able to do that. 

• Like 1

We're all individual, eh?  

Like a few others who have responded, i am the opposite of the OP.  For me, ideally, the only orgasm i want is my Tops.  Him wanting to keep me from having an orgasm by penis stimulation makes the connection deeper to me, and brings out the sub in my psychology.  i see myself as total bottom first, and sub secondarily.  For me, the more a Man wants to restrict my orgasm from penis stimulation, the more that energy and need for orgasm/release gets directed towards His orgam and release into me, and the more His orgasm becomes mine. 

When a guy wants to see or make me cum using my penis, to me, he is not being "Top,"  and i am not being "total bottom." To me, it devolves into 'role play,'  which i do not want because which i perceive that as unreal, pretend, acting. This stuff is real to me, so it violates my sense of self to do something against my nature. That can get tricky, because i do have sub in my make up.

i have submitted to guys and done things that they wanted because they used my sub side to get what they wanted. As i see it, they didn't really get to the point of total submission, which i see as them having deep control, possession, etc..  They got my obedience, but not the root, the core, of who i am.  i avoid that kind of guy because i feel i am lying, being untrue to both of us, i'd rather go without than do that. 

8 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

We're all individual, eh?  

Like a few others who have responded, i am the opposite of the OP.  For me, ideally, the only orgasm i want is my Tops.  Him wanting to keep me from having an orgasm by penis stimulation makes the connection deeper to me, and brings out the sub in my psychology.  i see myself as total bottom first, and sub secondarily.  For me, the more a Man wants to restrict my orgasm from penis stimulation, the more that energy and need for orgasm/release gets directed towards His orgam and release into me, and the more His orgasm becomes mine. 

When a guy wants to see or make me cum using my penis, to me, he is not being "Top,"  and i am not being "total bottom." To me, it devolves into 'role play,'  which i do not want because which i perceive that as unreal, pretend, acting. This stuff is real to me, so it violates my sense of self to do something against my nature. That can get tricky, because i do have sub in my make up.

i have submitted to guys and done things that they wanted because they used my sub side to get what they wanted. As i see it, they didn't really get to the point of total submission, which i see as them having deep control, possession, etc..  They got my obedience, but not the root, the core, of who i am.  i avoid that kind of guy because i feel i am lying, being untrue to both of us, i'd rather go without than do that. 

This captures a lot of feelings that I share, as per usual. 

I'm seeking the top breeder's pleasure and release, as that gives me strong fulfillment. My goal is to stay eager and receptive to him for as long as he needs to use me. Breeders can always tell how I'm responding to them by the amount of precum their fuck forces from my dick.

A top breeder who sees the core of what you are and values and uses that as his nature tells him to is a joy. 

A few tops have forced me to cum before the fucking started either to take any focus on my pleasure away (I was already there), or to get my hole to be as tight as possible for them (I can do that on request). Both of those can be achieved without making me cum. As I feel a breeder's seed flowing inside me, I don't get the same feeling of deep contentment if they've made me cum. He's actually *lessened* my focus on his orgasm.

That doesn't make much sense to me.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

This captures a lot of feelings that I share, as per usual. 

I'm seeking the top breeder's pleasure and release, as that gives me strong fulfillment. My goal is to stay eager and receptive to him for as long as he needs to use me. Breeders can always tell how I'm responding to them by the amount of precum their fuck forces from my dick.

A top breeder who sees the core of what you are and values and uses that as his nature tells him to is a joy. 

A few tops have forced me to cum before the fucking started either to take any focus on my pleasure away (I was already there), or to get my hole to be as tight as possible for them (I can do that on request). Both of those can be achieved without making me cum. As I feel a breeder's seed flowing inside me, I don't get the same feeling of deep contentment if they've made me cum. He's actually *lessened* my focus on his orgasm.

That doesn't make much sense to me.

I have had tops belive that if they get me to cum before they fuck, my hole would be loosened for them and Im more relaxed.

I think sometimes they are correct. I have had a few jerk me off or blow me till i cum then flip me over and Im like jello just relaxed then they pound the hell out of my hole as my hole is wide and loose.

• Piggy 1

9 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

I have had tops belive that if they get me to cum before they fuck, my hole would be loosened for them and Im more relaxed.

I think sometimes they are correct. I have had a few jerk me off or blow me till i cum then flip me over and Im like jello just relaxed then they pound the hell out of my hole as my hole is wide and loose.

Interesting. I've found that a hungry, horny, hole ends up opening more. 

Early on in my bottoming journey I expressed concern about whether a heroically hung top would be able to get all of his dick inside me.  He dismissed my concerns, saying "If you are horny enough, you'll fit a Buick in your ass." 

• Like 1

I happen to like the idea of a top forcing a bottom to cum before initiating any sex play. While it has not happened to me yet, from reading other threads in BZ where sub bottoms like myself are encouraged to just concentrate on giving pleasure to the top and forgetting about our own dicks, I’m jerking off on my own prior to hooking up with a dom top. This helps me to avoid cumming without touching myself while getting pounded and then becoming less capable to continue to withstand a rough fucking. This enhances the experience for both the dom top and the sub bottom. 

Edited by TightBott7
  • Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 11:13 AM, Njn0mc said:

That can easily go the other way, though, depending on the individual. If the bottom has a period immediately post-orgasm that his body or mind isn’t sexually receptive or ready, if a Top forces the fuck to quickly or has already started, the bottom may involuntarily tighten up the whole pelvic area.

I’ve had that happen before and when it does I have to concentrate hard at that point on consciously relaxing and keeping myself from locking up and stiffening up.

I have to say, like a few others who have responded, that I tend to prefer Tops who don't care if I cum or not. I get a very particular pleasure from this type of fuck.

However I did have one Top a few years ago who would do this to me with a twist. He would have me wank off for him to start with. He would make me cum into his hands then he would use my load as the lube to fuck me. Definitely an intense experience, starting out spent and being pushed to do more. Sadly I lost contact with him and haven't yet met anyone else with that particular kink.