Chapter I.

post-477-0-65254600-1412009727_thumb.jpg

My boy and I were planning on day-tripping out to Fire Island.  We had our swim suits, towels, and a picnic lunch, all ready for spending some quiet time on the beach.  It was a gorgeous day, and as we lounged, we enjoyed checking out the hot guys, some of whom were sunbathing naked.  As my  boy frolicked in the surf, I slather myself in sunscreen and fell asleep.

When I woke up, some time had passed, and there was no sign of my boy anywhere. I entertained myself with my book for a while and then figured I would ring his cell phone to see when he was coming back. Of course, he had left his phone in the carry bag which was next to me on our towel, so I had no way of reaching him.  As the afternoon moved into early evening, I became increasingly concerned, as the hour was approaching for the last ferry back to the main land. Just as I was about to pick up everything and see if he was somewhere in town, he reappeared walking down the beach with a super cute 20-something, who was wearing a tiny speedo and, I noticed, filling it out very well. They were carrying on like they were best of friends.

My boy casually introduced me to Blake. Apparently, they had gone to school with each other and fallen out of touch. I got the feeling that they might have fooled around when they knew each other, and it crossed my mind that they may have fooled around while I was asleep on the beach. Blake had his arm wrapped around my boy's back and it seemed like his fingers were slipping into my boy’s board shorts.

"We're about to miss the last ferry," I commented, only to learn Blake had invited us to crash at his beach house for the night. The house had five bedrooms, and only four of them were taken for the weekend, "...not that there will be a lot of sleeping going on tonight..." Blake muttered.

"Why not?  Thanks," I accepted, and with that the three of us we headed to the house, where, upon arriving, my boy and I were introduced to Blake's much older, much heavier, much hairier boyfriend, Tom, who, like the three of us, was wearing shorts, but unlike the three of us, Tom was also wearing a polo shirt.  Even so, I could easily see his hairy chest, pot belly, and firm nipples poking out of the shirt as it stretched across his broad chest.  Blake broke-out a bottle of vodka, and between the four of us, it went down very rapidly.

Tom and Blake were sitting on either side of my boy on the sofa, and I was in the only chair in the living room. I could swear that they were getting closer and closer to my boy, until their legs were all touching, then crossing over each other. Tom put his hand on my boy’s thigh and when my boy didn’t complain, he slowly inched it up to my boy’s crotch until he was cupping my boy’s balls. Rather than feeling uncomfortable, I found myself turned-on, as was apparently also my boy.  At least it sure looked like he was getting hard.

Neither of us had fooled around outside of our relationship in a long time, and neither of us were particularly interested in heavyset hairy guys, but we didn’t stop what was clearly happening. Blake leaned in close to my boy and Tom used his free hand to steer my boy’s face into Blake’s. The two kissed gently, then harder and harder until they were full on making out. Blake’s sizeable cock worked its way out of the waistband of his speedo and my boy wrapped his hand around it. Blake steered his head to Tom, and Tom dove into my boy like a man possessed.

I felt like a third wheel, but didn’t know how or if I should participate. My boy seemed to be enjoying himself, and they were only making out, and maybe a light jerkoff, so I didn’t stop anything from happening.

Blake looked over at me and gave me a ‘come hither’ glance. I stood up, my raging hard-on fighting to be free of my swimsuit. ‘You guys wanna fuck,’ he asked rather directly.

My boy moaned approval as he continued to suck Tom’s face. Blake had me come over to him and he forced me to kneel in front of him on the floor. My boy saw that I was about to be forced to go down on Blake and he murmured, "Fuck yeah. Suck his cock! It tastes so good!"

It was then that I knew they must have fooled around earlier in the day because he had only kissed Blake up to that point.

Blake grabbed the back of my head and forced his thick eight inches deep into my throat. I surprised myself by not gagging. I let him fuck my mouth, as his dick oozing sweet and salty precum into my throat.  My face buried in Blake’s crotch, I couldn’t see what my boy and Tom were doing, but I sensed them moving around on the couch.

When Blake let me come up for air, I saw that my boy was sitting on Tom’s lap. Tom’s dick was out of his shorts and my boy’s shorts were gone. I saw my boy’s ass crack shiny with Tom’s precum and he was squirming around trying to get that dick to ‘accidentally’ enter him.

I was okay with us fooling around, but I didn’t know these guys and was wary of fucking at all, especially fucking raw!

After a few minutes of watching my boy try to get fucked by a bear he had just met, Blake reached over and grabbed his boyfriend’s cock, suggesting "Let’s help them out, shall we?" he said as he grinned at me. Blake took my hands and guided them to my boy’s ass.  "Spread those cheeks wide so he can get some of what Tom’s gifting."

I did as I was told, mesmerized by the bare sex show playing out only inches from my face. Blake guided Tom’s thick stubby drooling cock into my boy’s hole, and I did nothing to stop it. I helped force my boy’s cheeks wide to make Tom’s access easier. My boy grunted as he lowered himself onto Tom’s wet dick. No lube, not even spit, just Tom’s precum. And it popped right in, deeper and deeper.

After he raised and lowered himself a few times, I saw Tom’s cock covered in white juice. It dawned on me that my boy had been fucked while I was asleep. Blake, or someone, had bred him and seeded his ass.

Blake held my head down and told me to lick Tom’s cock. When my boy raised up, I flicked my tongue across Tom’s dick and could distinctly taste cum mixed with my boy’s ass juice. Blake re-positioned himself behind me, and I knew he was going to fuck me. He worked his dripping cock, still wet from having deep-throating me, and eased it along my ass crack. He held one hand on my head, forcing me to lick Tom, with his other hand on my ass. He roughly entered me with three fingers. I winced at what must have been his fingernails. I worried that he was cutting me open back there, and then groaned with pain as he thrust his thick cock balls deep into my gut. The sensation changed as he held himself inside of me. I felt so full.

Blake used both hands to hold my hips and pile drive my pussy, which allowed me to look up. My boy was craning his neck around to watch his friend breed me. Tom grunted "I’m getting close. Wanna knock these boys up together? Wanna fill them with our special seed?"

"FUCK YEAH!" Blake shouted as he picked up his pace.

Tom exclaimed "Fuck, I’m cumming! Filling your ass with my POZ cum! This is what you wanted, right?"

"YES, YES, YES," was all my boy could muster.

Blake jackhammered into me and then held himself deep in me. He just grunted. I couldn’t feel it, but I knew he was cumming inside me, and I was almost certain that he too was POZ. The thought alone was enough to make me cum, hard, without even touching my dick. I sprayed all over the front of the sofa and the floor. Blake forced my head down to lick up my own cum, saying "Share that with your boy. Don’t swallow. It might be the last NEG load he gets tonight!"

As I was licking up my cum, we heard a series of hoots and hollers from the porch. I guess the rest of the house guests had arrived, and found us as sweaty mess, both me and my boy leaking toxic cum from our holes. Tom’s stubby cock was still firmly planted in my boy’s hole and I had a mouthful of cum. Blake forced my boy’s head back and I snowballed my seed into his mouth. He loved it. The guys, four couples broke into applause at the scene they had walked in on.

The guys were generic Chelsea muscle beauties, each and every one of them. They had names like Colt, Steve, Brad, Chet, Brett, and Cliff. I would describe them individually, but they all blended together into one mass of tanned taught muscle and six plump packages straining to escape their trunks.

I wanted to ask my boy to fill in the blanks for me. I wanted to know if, while I was asleep on the beach, he really had talked about taking POZ seed from these guys, but, I wasn’t going to get a chance. Tom and Blake introduced us to our housemates and showed us our room. They told us to freshen up so we could get ready for a party, but Tom was careful to tell us not to clean out our assholes, advising "You boys keep that seed simmering inside you. It’ll take some time to seep in, and you’ll want to be cum-lubed in case your holes see more action tonight."

Turns out that that night was going to be a big blow out celebration on the beach, and I knew it was going to be a long hard night.

To be continued…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 20

Chapter II.

The guys introduced themselves to me and my boy, but our heads were spinning from just getting fucked, and filled full of POZ cum. My boy looked like he wanted to play some more and approached Colt, the tallest and most well-muscled of the six guy who had just walked on us, with our asses leaking cum. Colt spun my boy around and forced him to bend over. He went to town, nibbling and rimming my boy’s sloppy cummy hole.

“Push it out, man. Let me have some of that hot seed!” My boy complied and squeezed out a big dollop of Tom’s, or Blake’s, cum onto Colt’s tongue. Colt’s boyfriend, Steve, also dead sexy, kissed Colt and they passed the ball of cum back and forth across their tongues. Then, Steve pulled his tiny speedos aside and spit down onto his dick, lubing it up. Colt rearranged my boy so he was leaning against the arm of the sofa and guided his boyfriend Steve’s bare cock into my boy.

Steve’s thick seven inch uncut cock was glistening as he forced more and more of himself into my boy’s guts. When he bottomed out, my boy groaned and started fucking himself against that big hard dick. “How many loads you got up there boy?” “Two, so far,” he grunted as Steve hammered his dick in and out. “They both POZ?” “Yes, sir!” “You want another POZ load?” “YES, sir! Please give it to me! Give me something my boyfriend can’t! Well, not yet at least!”

I was so hard hearing my boy say these things. We had talked about chasers and PrEP and I thought we were on the same page. We had both wanted to stay NEG, right? I couldn’t have been more wrong. “You boys both take POZ seed,?” Colt asked, smirking at me as he released his own big cock from his swimsuit. Blake smacked me on the shoulder and shoulder and spun me around as he fingered my hole. “They do now!,” he exclaimed.

“Fuck, yeah!” Colt shouted. Blake held my shoulders and Colt approached me from behind and eased his cock into my asscrack. I could feel myself getting more and more moist as his precum oozed into my hole. My boy and I were facing each other, both wide-eyed, as we took those guys’ POZ cocks. My boy was drooling as his eyes started to roll back in his head. “Fuck me, sir, fuck me hard! Fuck me deep! Deeper than I’ve ever been fucked before!” I knew he was right, as my dick was nowhere near as long or as thick as Steve’s POZ tool, currently fucking his brains out.

Colt leaned forward as he picked up his speed, hammering in and out of my ass. “It makes me hot, watching my man plow NEG pussy. Makes me so hot that I could cum! I’m cumming! CUMMING!”

As Colt released his seed into me, I felt my hole get wetter and cooler immediately. It was almost a relief after his rough fuck. It made me hard knowing that he was doubling the amount of toxic brew swimming deep inside of me. Steve was talking dirty to my boy as he lost his own load. My boy squealed with delight as he took his third POZ load of the day.

Brad, one of the other muscle beauties who had arrived, had gotten out his phone. He was taking pics, or videos, of the two of us taking raw POZ cock. I couldn’t remember when he started, but at least I knew both of us being bred had been recorded. Brad’s boyfriend, Chet, had his phone out, and was taking pics of Steve pulling out of my boy. Chet snapped away as more and more cock slowly plopped out of my boy, followed by a waterfall of spooge, leaking down my boy’s leg. Chet took a bunch of photos of both of our asses, spread wide and dripping cum.

He had a wicked grin as he typed madly away on his phone. “You guys are gonna be the life of the party tonight. I’m posting an ad telling everyone who’s anyone to be on the lookout for two chasers out on the dance floor. Before you sleep tonight, you’ll both be filled to the brim with POZ seed!” Tom and Blake were both jerking off and laughing.

post-477-0-68403800-1412781116_thumb.jpg

I felt my stomach tying itself into knots as my boy grinned from ear to ear. “How will they recognize us if they don’t see out faces? Take some face pics of us so they can find us!” Tom and Blake arranged us on the sofa, sitting side by side, legs akimbo, both of us facing forward, with their bare dick sawing in out of our mouths. Two virtual strangers, the last two houseguests, Brett and Cliff,  were sitting below us, calming steering their own raw POZ cocks in and out of our holes. When my boy was satisfied that Chet’s pics showed us off clearly and unmistakably as cumsluts for POZ seed, he begged Brett to fill him up with his toxic sauce. Brett was only too happy to oblige. It was my boy’s fourth POZ load of the day, and when Cliff followed suit a few moments later, I took my third POZ load. The guys then had us pose, with our assholes exposed, facing the camera, dripping POZ seed.

post-477-0-74704700-1412781040_thumb.jpg

To be continued…

Edited by 1981virginia
  • Upvote 11

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter III.

Tom and Blake led us to the bedroom and laid us down. My boy and I wrapped around each other, fingering POZ seed out of our loose holes. What started as an innocent day trip was about to devolve into a night of toxic debauchery. I fell asleep and dozed for a bit. When I woke up, my boy was, of course, gone. I heard him whimpering as he was getting fucked. One of the twinks from the Ferry had my boy bent over the sofa and was fucking him hard. My boy moaned as this this skinny suntanned guy pounded his hole with what must have been a nine inch dick. Tom was standing beside the twink pushing the twink’s hips back and forth. “Yeah Billy. Fuck him hard. Seed him good like we seeded you.” That sent Billy over the edge and he fired off his load into my boy’s ass.

Tom saw me standing there, hard, and had me kneel down. Billy withdrew his cummy cock from my boy’s ass and Tom had me suck it clean. A river of seed was trickling down my boy’s thigh.

Tom introduced us to Billy, who was apparently Tom’s nephew. Tom, Blake, and their friends had all been breeding the boy since he turned eighteen, but he had yet to convert. Billy told us that he would be working the party later and lining up cock for us. Billy kissed all three of us and flitted out of the house.

Blake walked into the living room with two jockstraps. “Here, cumsluts. Put these on. They are all you’ll be wearing to the party.” We hopped into our jocks as the rest of the housemates filed into the room. They hugged us and told us we would be well taken care of, and we all headed down the boardwalk to the beach.

Outside, we passed dozens of hot guys wearing very little, all on their way to the party. Several people commented that they recognized the two chasers from the ads they had seen online. They were talking about us! One really burly guy walked right behind me and my boy for a bit, grabbing our asses and working his fingers into our asses. “I’ve got my eye on you, boys. And I’ll have my dick in you both before the night is out.” He winked and headed on.

The party was a blow-out. There must have been three hundred guys crowded into a small area. It was body pressed against sweaty body as far as the eye could see. Blake made sure to separate me from my boy and Tom guided me over to the railing, overlooking the ocean. He pressed against my ass and I could feel him working his drooling cock up and down my crack. “Just going to warm you up for your new friends!” He eased his dick into me and it felt glorious. I was looser than I had ever been and I felt no pain. The cum I already had in me was lube enough to get him going. I arched my back so he could fuck me easier and Tom hammered away. “Don’t want to cum yet, slut. I’ve got to you find your boyfriend.”

Tom pulled out of me and disappeared into the crowd. A couple of the guys around had seen Tom fucking me, and moved in closer. A tall muscled guy pulled his shorts down in the front to reveal a stubby thick six inch cut cock, balls and pubes completely shaved. He whirled me around and shoved into me. His meat was so wide that I felt my ass struggle to accommodate him. He leaned his weight against me and rasped into my ear, “You take loads from guys like that, you’ll never get the bug!” I was confused for a moment, and he continued. “You want to convert, you take seed in the Rack.” He continued as he pistoned away, “Most of us pretty boys here are all medicated.” He was breathless as he kept fucking me. “You could take every load here and not become… ONE… OF…. US!!!!” He came in me hard and his dick was replaced by another one.

And another. And another. As I took bare dick after bare dick, that guy’s words kept ringing in my ears.

I lost track of how many cocks I had taken after ten or so, but I kept at it until my knees went weak under me. Billy appeared every few dicks with a new friend for me. He was there when the last guy pulled out. “Thanks, fellas. Looks like this chaser is all fucked out. His boy is still going strong though. That slut is a real champ!” Several guys waiting their turn with my hole walked away as Billy helped me to lean over a chair and rest a bit. I couldn’t see my boy but I knew someone was balls deep in him. Over the roar of the guys dancing, and the cluster of guys in the middle of the deck fucking him, I could hear my boy, “Yes! Yes! Feed me that big cock! Give me that dirty cum!!!”

Billy and I drifted to the edge of the party. I told him what the first guy had said about loads from POZ guys on meds. Billy said he was probably right. He’d only taken loads from Tom and Blake’s friends and they were all really healthy. He said that he had heard about guys in the Meat Rack who really wanted the bug finding what they were looking for. The really sick trolls were not exactly part of the ‘in crowd’ anymore and kept their fucking to the darkness of the woods. I started to hatch an idea. If my boy really wanted to get sick, I knew a way to help him out.

Blake and my boy appeared arm in arm. Both were grinning ear to ear, faces and hair sloppy with streaks of cum from countless guys.

“Anyone up for a real adventure?”

To be continued…

• Upvote 12