Favorite Part When Fucking Bareback

freshxtop5

My favorite part is when I feel his cock starting to get rock hard and the look in his eyes. Am I going to get that load?

Even better when it's a married guy. You know they want to nut you but they are afraid to ask. The look on your face tells them everything and they let loose deep in your ass.

• Upvote 2

It's the moment of pain when he first puts his cock in...knowing that more pain is coming...he's not going to stop...I can't back out now...and then the feeling of total surrender as he slides in balls deep.

• 4 months later...

definitely when a guy cums in me. especially guys who let you know in some way that they are breeding you. some guys are almost stoic about cuming and you don't know they've cum till they leave and it's dripping out of your  hole. i love the mind part of a guy who wants you to know he has just loaded you with his seed.

• Upvote 3

For me the favourite part is when he first slides in. The feeling of a raw cock going in my hole knowing that I will be bred soon.

Love the feel of the initial thrust.

On all fours, ass in the air, my hole gaping...then he slides his cock in. It's what I live for.

Edited by chie

As a btm, I luv it when i first feel a man's hard cock push inside me and my arse works to accommodate him...the connection/vulnerability I feel when being bred also sends chills across me -- I also luv it if he continues to fuck my sloppy cum-soaked hole until I cum or if he pushes my legs back and tastes/feeds me his cum from my hole.

As  top, I love it when I move into the cradle position and my bottom automatically lifts and wraps his legs around me --I feel the heat from his awaiting, willing hole as it opens for me ---that first thrust into his hot, wet hole is second only to the feel of him spasming around my dick as he has orgasm -- which usually puts me over the edge, so I fill him up with my load, taste his delicious arse-cunt and kiss him with a mouthful of our juice. I'm boned-up just typing about it!

• Upvote 2