Do Your Ads/profiles On Non-Bb Sites Scream Bareback?

makingwords

Of course most of us are on BBRT and it's anything goes there. But are you guys honest and up front about bb on your a4a, Manhunt, etc. profiles and on Craigslist ads?

Lately I've been super honest on my Craiglist posts saying I want bare cock and cum only. And I've noticed that the response rate has been lower.

So my question: is it better to just not mention status or safe sex and assume your partner will want it bb anyway? Or is it better to be honest and up front about bb in your profiles/ads?

As a bottom I worry about turning off prospective tops who might be freaked out by a bb ad but would end up sliding in my hole raw anyway once they're in my apartment and presented with my ass.

Thoughts?

I find I have the best luck when my posts and profiles are down and dirty.  The sluttier the better the responses.  The men who are freaked out by bb ads are pussies anyway.  Don't botther unless you are willing to take condom fucks, which I do.  Lots of men like dirty sluts, even the condom types.  Not putting what you want in your profiles and posts makes it a waste of everyones time.  To me the worst line in a profile is "looking to meet a hot guy and see what happens."  WTF does that mean?  It means no one will be the aggressor and it will probably be a boring fuck at best.  You need to know what is going to happen and you need to be able to verbalize it.  See what happens?  No thanks.

• Upvote 2

• Moderators

Everyone of my profiles says "bareback only" or "I don't play with condoms." Why bother lying? I get plenty of hits from "safe only" guys who are more than happy to breed my ass. 

My standard Craigslist ad begins with "Looking for guys who want to fuck my ass and shoot their load inside." I might get fewer responses, but they are the ones that I want. 

• Like 1

Have a "safer Only" & a "anything goes" ad on Adam.  These days the safer gets more hits than the other ad, and most of the time it's guys looking for it bare.  One guy stealths me each time which I find hot.  

Manhunt I don't specify I like it bare, and left the safer only unchecked.  On there I recently reconnected with a top there that when we'd fuck was a total condom Nazi. When we reconnected a couple months ago, he slid in me bare no questions asked.  Was great and we've repeated since.

Craigslist I get a mixed bag, I am usually explicit on there since it's more anonymous, still I get guys that want to use condoms even when I put down that I'm looking for bare etc.

I have tried putting never and it just seems to kill my hit rate, but putting needs discussion doesn't seem to adversely affect it as much

Make sure my profile text indicates what I am looking for, ie Dom guys, rough use etc.  Seems to work well enough, although you always get the odd crap meet anyway from a numpty that hasn't bothered to read it. 

Since i got my pig tattoo, most tops seem to instinctively know what I need anyway now.

Edited by sluttysublad

Have a "safer Only" & a "anything goes" ad on Adam.  These days the safer gets more hits than the other ad, and most of the time it's guys looking for it bare.  One guy stealths me each time which I find hot.  

Manhunt I don't specify I like it bare, and left the safer only unchecked.  On there I recently reconnected with a top there that when we'd fuck was a total condom Nazi. When we reconnected a couple months ago, he slid in me bare no questions asked.  Was great and we've repeated since.

Craigslist I get a mixed bag, I am usually explicit on there since it's more anonymous, still I get guys that want to use condoms even when I put down that I'm looking for bare etc.

On adam4adam under the practice - leave it blank- or you can check anything goes

bingo.  

In general I would say that they less posted in a profile the better.  Leaving it mostly blank is just fine. 

Yes, first of all my screen name, bberik, which is the same on most sites (Gay.com is cumdump4gangbang, but on other sites I'm bberik). My profiles also say either bareback, or Safe sex can be discussed (the latter one is just for discussion, and the answer is bareback only), except on Gayromeo where it says nothing under Safe sex, but that's because too many of my condom nazi friends are on that site also.

On A4A I have anything goes and specifically say bareback only.  I want no mistake, I want either my raw dick up you and/or your raw dick deep in me.  I just don't want to waste time bargaining about condoms, when I could be getting laid :-)

• Upvote 1

I did find on my slutty bb profile an old bud that hit me up there.  He'd always sucked me when I was primarily a top, got fucked by him once with a condom.  One night I'm in the mood for getting bred and had my bb ad up and he hit me up on it, lets just say was a real hot reconnection.  Love when I find my safer friends that have gone bare that way.

All of my profiles say I play bare.

That said, I also have a second profile on A4A that says "Safe Sex Only" that I use when there is some hottie who I just have to fuck, but he won't talk to me because my normal profile says I fuck bare. It's amazing how often they'll go bare with another guy, so as long as his profile also says safe sex.

• Upvote 1