Damn, did it again.   Started the next chapter and wrote probably about 8 paragraphs and was late last night and fell asleep.  Lost the whole thing off of here.     Now, will have to start all over again on Chapter VI.  UGH

Chapter VI

Well, the first day of work sure didn't go good.  My mind was not in it at all.  Very little done as my mind was in complete turmoil over what I had done the day and night before.  Every time I started to try and straighten up the mess here, my thoughts would become muddled up thinking about the Hitcher I had picked up in the rain the day before after almost hitting him.  Then letting him stay at my motel to clean up and then what happened after that.

Completely straight life, good job and married and for some unknown, to me, had just had gay sex most of the night.  Steve, the hitcher, and I had played what I thought was just going to be some innocent cards and go to sleep, but ended up wilder and wilder and then had found out he was gay after letting him somehow suck my cock.  Had seen his cock earlier, when he took a shower, and it was massive and had drawn my attention then.  After letting him suck me though, he started to jack himself and I had been drawn to sit on the bed to watch this huge cock get off and before I had known what I was doing his cock was in my mouth and I had my first taste of another man's cock. 

Somehow it went even crazier for me after that.  I let him maneuver me around and he was then working on my cock too again and then his fingers were at my hole and then in with some lube he got out.  The feelings kind of overcame me and then his fingers were replaced with his huge cock.  I had actually let him fuck me for the first time ever and then let him cum in me too.  Then afterwards had found out he was HIV+ which freaked me out big time, but for some reason as he was stroking his cock again I could not seem to resist and even knowing his cum was toxic had let him fuck me again and again most of the night.

Now, all day I couldn't think of work much.  Got very little accomplished and then had begged off a little early by saying the trip there had really done me in more than I thought.  I really just needed more time to think about what I had done.  What do I do now?  I headed back to the motel to try and get my head around what had happened.  Why had I let Steve do what he did to me and then even more after I knew what he had.  I told myself I had lost my mind or something.

I had taken a little time at work, on a break, to look up HIV and found I could get to a doctor and get something called PEP, but needed to get there very soon to start that.   I still had no idea why I had done this.  I had never even thought about cheating on my wife before and certainly not with a guy.  Now I had to worry not only about that but that he was HIV+ and I had let him cum in me multiple times.  My mind was in complete turmoil as I turned into the motel parking lot.  I had asked Steve to go ahead and stay if he wanted to as I was going to be there for about two weeks, but now did I want him to really or not? 

This was all way beyond my comprehension and had no idea as my thoughts continued to thrash about.  I had not had sex with my wife for months and had been very horny, but didn't think that was the reason either.  Steve's huge cock of 12" and big around as my wrist, had fascinated me a lot as I had never seen one that big before or even close to it, but that didn't seem to be the reason either.  I had no idea what I was going to do as I parked my car.  I just sat there for a long time trying to think.

Pretty soon I looked up as someone was knocking on my window.  It was Steve trying to get my attention.  I halfway smiled at him as I ran the window down.  He wanted to know what I was doing just sitting here like I was.  I just told him it had been a long day at work and I had needed time to sort it out some.  I got out of the car and we went to my room.

When we got there Steve started to tell me he was worried that I had second thoughts about last night.  I told him I did and was really conflicted about what we had done.  He told me not to worry about it and if I wanted him to, he would get around and take off.  I had no idea what I wanted.  The fact that Steve had on tight shorts with the outline of his magnificent cock showing made it hard for me to think too as my eyes kept getting drawn to it.

Steve thought maybe if we talked about it together it might help and I decided to talk and see what his perspective was also.   His first words were it would be ok with him no matter what I decided to do as he had had a very good time anyway and  had loved my 'virgin' ass that I had let him take.  He thought it had been an exceptional fuck for him and thought it had been for me too.  He went on to say that he thought I had already known his status from when he had paraded in front of the window naked.  He had been facing away half of the time with the tat showing.  I told him that quite frankly I had not been able to get my eyes that high with his big cock waving at me coming towards me and his nice ass swaying going away.   He kind of laughed at that saying that it happens.  He told me he was sorry about that but was part of the reason he had scraped me some with his fingernails when his fingers were in me to make a better path for his toxic cum to get into me as he thought I had wanted it.

I then told him I needed to take a shower and relax some.  I went into the bathroom to get my clothes off and jumped into the shower.  I just needed some time, again, to think and some nice hot water to wash away my stress.  I just stood under the water letting it soak in.  Then, I had not heard the door open or anyone come in, without warning the shower curtain pulled back and Steve stepped into the shower naked also.  I asked what he was doing and he told me he thought I needed someone to rub me down and help me relax and he was good at that.   I could not move.  He then grabbed the soap and told me to turn around and he then began to soap up my back and shoulders and rubbing my muscles.  It did feel good for sure.  He rubbed my shoulders and then stepping back he pushed me over a little as he rubbed down my back, kneading my muscles more and I could feel the tenseness going away little by little.  As he got lower and then soaped my ass though I tensed up again and he stopped.  He then pulled me around facing him and started to soap my chest and stomach and rubbed me down and again I felt more relaxed.  He went down and I could not help it, my cock came up by itself as it felt so good.  I opened my eyes then to see Steve smiling and looking down I saw that his huge cock was fully up also and pointed right at my face.  Again, I tensed up and Steve apparently felt it and stepped away telling me not to worry about it.  We didn't need to do anything if I didn't want to.

We got out of the shower then and Steve grabbed a towel and told me he would dry me off and I let him.  It felt good as he rubbed hard with the towel and I started to relax again.  My hardon went down thankfully and as I turned around so he could dry my front also I noticed that his had not.  The 'monster' just stood there and I could not take my eyes off of it.  Getting done with me he then started to dry himself off and I could only stand there and stare at his beauty of a cock as it swayed as he rubbed himself dry. 

We went into the other room then and I started to get dressed still not trusting myself naked and Steve with a huge hard cock I could not take my eyes off of.   I told him I needed to go get something to eat.  He told me he had already eaten and would wait for me there.  He told me to take my time and think about what I wanted and he would be ok with whatever I decided.

He was just going to hang and let me think which was hard with him there and still naked and still hard.  I could not even look him in the eye as my head would not come up and I kept staring at his cock.  I finally broke off and told him I would be back in a bit.  He told me he was going to get on his computer and see if any friends were on so he would be fine till I got back.

I just went across the street to a little diner and got a booth as far to the back as possible.  I had a hell of a lot to think about.  Work was a hassle, what to do about my wife, and what to do about Steve now also and then what the hell to do about Steve being HIV+ and I had let him cum in me multiple times last night and I could not stop thinking about the pleasure his huge cock had brought me too.  All kinds of emotions going through my mind and no idea what the hell I had done or what to do now.

I ordered a meal but basically just picked at it as my mind just was not on it but in a turmoil of emotions.  I found myself elated and sad and worried and about every emotion possible running through my head.  I was also terrified I was going to get HIV and what to do about that now too.  So much had happened in just a little over 24 hours and could not seem to get a single coherent thought to come to a decision.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

I hope everyone is enjoying this guys trip.  I think this is how many may feel, even those not straight but gay and have been stealth bred or just had an HIV+ guy cum in them thinking they were ok with it.  Probably some out there right now going through this and wondering what to do or not do about getting loaded with this.    More to come soon.

• Upvote 2

Chapter VII

I finally decided I had been gone long enough, had just checked time and found I had been gone from the room for over an hour now.  I still had no idea what the hell I should do and was so confused about my feelings.  Never even had thought about cheating on my wife and now had and with a guy and then found out he was HIV positive to boot.  Not only that but then after finding out, had let him fuck me several times last night.  What the hell was I thinking.  It had felt amazing with his huge cock, but hell, I always considered myself completely straight and now this.  OMG I just could not get my head around it at all, yet.

I had left Steve, the hitcher I had picked up, back in my motel room where he had been looking over something or other on his laptop.  I headed back there with still no idea what to do.  I was to be here for about two weeks and had asked him to stay in the heat of our sex play.  Do I let him stay now or not.  I decided on the way back that I would leave that up to him as I could not go back on my word to let him stay.  Needed a lot of talk with him anyway.  Only a small talk with him before but I really needed to talk to him now about what had happened.  What if I did become poz now?  How could I explain that to my wife.   The decisions were beyond me still at this time.

As I got to the motel and started down the hall to my room, it looked like a guy was at the door there.  I got nearer as the door opened and the guy entered and I found it had been my room.  Who was this now?  Strange.  I used my card and opened the door and walked in to find Steve and the new guy hugging and kissing each other.  What is this?

Steve all at once noticed me and broke free.  He told me, hey, look what I found online a bit ago.  It turned out to be an old friend who had been driving through town.  He hoped it was ok that he had invited him to stop by and say hi.  I told him it was no big thing.  He introduced us then and his friends name was Justin and Justin said he was glad to meet me and wondered if my name fit me well, Randy.  I told him it did at times and we all had a laugh at that.  Turned out they had met one other time when Steve was hitching through his town and they had hit it off really well then too.  I didn't press the matter on that though.

They both then sat down on the end of the beds and I sat in a chair facing them.  They were talking and trying to catch up on things since last meeting which turned out to be almost a year before.  Turned out most of their catching up had to do with who they had been doing.  I listened and at times added my own comments or questions.  It kind of then turned towards them both being poz then.  I was kind of startled at that but for some reason found it exciting hearing about their 'escapades' in doing other neg guys.

After a bit I noticed that my cock had started to get hard listening to them and kind of had to adjust my seating to kind of take some pressure off.  As I was doing that my eyes were drawn downward and that is when I noticed something else I had not been aware of.  Both Steve and Justin were wearing kind of short shorts and t-shirts and Steve was barefoot while Justin had on sandals.  It looked like that is all they had on too.  I noticed that Steve's cock was, although not completely hard, was snaked down the leg of his shorts at an angle and the head of it was just barely showing out the leg hole.  I immediately turned my head and found my eyes locked on a large bulge in Justins shorts too.  Didn't seem to be quite as big as Steve's monster but did look pretty big and basically also looked to be practically hard as it could get and threatening to pop out the top of his shorts.  I still found this somewhat disturbing and immediately turned my head to look out the window to try and calm down my thoughts.

It dawned on me that Steve was saying how that kind of caught them up to now and Justin asking what brought him here.  Steve was telling him how he had started out on another hitchhiking trip and it had started to rain and about me almost hitting him and picking him up and bringing him here.  I caught myself blushing then as Steve told Justin about us playing some strip poker last night and then about him and I having sex.  He also told him it had been my first time ever with a guy and he had been the lucky one to pop my ass cherry.  Justin got a good laugh out of that. 

Steve then told Justin that I was somewhat freaked out about him being poz and letting him cum in me and then letting him do me most of the night anyway.  Justin laughed some more and looked at me and told me that it sure got addictive in a hurry didn't it?  I had no idea what to say.  They then both started to talk to me about it.  They were saying and asking me about it.  They wanted to know how I had liked it,  how it had felt for my first ever M2M,  what else did I need to know,  how they both thought getting pozzed had helped them become freer and sex much better than ever.

As we talked I became more comfortable.  I was able to tell them how scared I was about what I had done.  They both assured me that they were happy I had enjoyed it so much but also they felt how scared I was also.  They said that was a natural thing and that they had both been scared when they did it, but now they thought it was the best thing ever.  They had it and no longer had to worry about catching it anymore and could have sex with anyone now.

I told them that was good for them, but I had thought I was straight and what would I do now after Steve was gone and then I found out I was poz.  What would I do about my wife now.  I was so confused.  They both told me that there were straight guys who had tried gay sex and then went back to their old life and some did become poz.  It would probably depend on how I handled it and if my marriage could handle it too.

This talk did nothing to keep my damn cock from twitching though as the more we talked the more the thoughts came back about the night before with Steve.  I could not deny that it had felt so wonderful.  His huge cock pounding my hole like it had and filling me full of his toxic cum.  I started to feel uncomfortable with my hard cock in my pants but didn't want to move.  I also found I could not keep my eyes from roaming down to check out Steve and Justins' cocks and found that now both of them seemed to be very hard now too.  Steve's was still held down my his shorts but now a good two inches of it was sticking out his pants leg and Justin's was now a good inch out of the top of his shorts.

I found my eyes going down more and more and couldn't seem to help it.  Then I did notice both of them grinning as my eyes came up.  I asked what was so funny and they both laughed and Steve told me they both noticed I couldn't keep my eyes off of their cocks.   I know my face had to redden at that but had to agree.  I told them they both seemed to be well endowed for sure.  Justin just stood up and pulled his t off and then dropped his shorts and kicked off his sandals and stood there naked.  My mouth dropped open at this and I could not help but stare.  He then told me he had about 9" and it was about as big around as Steve's cock.   Steve had also stood up and took his clothes off too and his monster 12" stood straight up then.  I could not seem to take a breath seeing two so magnificent cocks together like that.

As I stared, Justin walked towards me till he was right in front of me and his cock pointing at me as I had leaned forward to stare at them.  His cock was only about 3 inches in front of my face.  I couldn't help myself as I reached for it and took it in my hand and started to stroke it.  Why I was doing this I could not have said but just could not help myself.  His cock was leaking precum and as I stroked it I leaned forward and took the head of his cock in my mouth.  Only the second cock ever to be in my mouth and the flavor again was great and I soon was taking as much of his cock in my mouth and into my throat as I could.

As I was sucking Justin's cock I noticed Steve come up beside me and he started to pull my shirt off.  It was a button up shirt so he just had to unbutton it and take it off of my arms.  He then gently was pushing me forward and up off of the chair and then reaching down to undo my pants and it felt wonderful to get my cock freed.  It was up hard as a rock too.

Then Justin started to back up holding my head to keep his cock in my mouth.  I followed bent over and Steve took my pants off of each foot as we moved and then Justin was at the bed.  He started to move up onto it still holding my head and his cock buried in my mouth and I could only follow him.  I found myself on all fours on the bed with Justin's cock in my mouth and then Steve behind me.  Steve the spread my ass and he then bent into me and his tongue started to rim my hole.  I moaned then at the pleasure. 

My mind was swirling again and I could not believe what I was doing, but could not seem to stop.  Justin kept quietly talking to me, saying how good it felt with my mouth on his cock.  how nice my body was, and did I like how it was feeling and didn't it just feel so natural to be doing this.  I was finally starting to relax some as the fantastic feelings washed over me.   Steve's tongue in my ass was magic almost and then I felt his fingers opening me up again and my moans of pleasure increased.

After about 10 minutes of this, Steve kept his fingers in me twirling them around as he asked Justin if he wanted to switch around so he could taste this nice ass.  Justin was all for it and before I barely knew it Steve pulled his fingers from my hole as Justin pulled his cock out of my mouth.  I groaned, wanting my hole filled again.  The emptiness now was terrible.  Fortunately I had little time for it as Steve slid under me and his cock entered my mouth as Justin's tongue and then his fingers entered my ass and I was back to feeling ecstasy again.

They kept up what they were doing to me for another good 10 minutes.  I thought I was in heaven almost.  Feelings I had never known were washing over me in huge waves.  Then Justin stopped his tongue and leaning up told Steve how great and tight my hole felt and he had three fingers in me and my hole was gripping him tight and trobbing too.  He then said he couldn't wait anymore.

I felt Justin raise up more then and then could feel his precum slicked cock being run up and down the crack of my ass.  I tensed up then remembering that he was, like Steve, poz, but they were both murmuring to me to relax and let it happen and I would love it.  Just let go and enjoy.  I felt Justin.s cock at my hole then and it started to enter me.  First just the head entered and he held still for a moment and told Steve how tight it felt and so nice too.  Then he told us he couldn't help it and in one swoop he buried his whole huge cock deep into my ass.  I tried to scream but with Steve's cock in my mouth and nowhere to move to I could only groan a little.  It had hurt like hell but I felt his balls hit against me as his entire length was deep in me.  He held still for a bit then and just as I thought it was ok he all of a sudden pulled back till almost out with only the head of his cock still in me and rammed it home again and then kept doing it harder and harder and faster and faster.  At first I could only groan in pain but as he kept it up it finally started to ease up and then the pleasure started to come back and then it was great and I found myself shoving my ass back at him as he thrust deep into me.

Justin kept up a battering of my hole and I found myself slamming my ass back at him with every instroke and loving it more and more.  I was sucking and slurping hard on Steve's cock in my mouth trying to get as much in my mouth and throat as possible.  Justin kept it up for a good 20 minutes and then I heard him gasp and he told me to get ready he was going to cum and fill me up.  I found myself tense up again knowing he was toxic like Steve but had nowhere to move and don't think I could have anyway as the excitement and feelings were too much.  Then Justin threw his head back and thrust one more time in me and held still and I could feel his cock throbbing and a huge hot flood inside me as he was cumming.   He groaned and ground his cock in me as he kept cumming what seemed an impossible time.  He then sagged over my back and kissed the back of my neck. 

I was still sucking hard on Steve's magnificent cock as Justin's cock became softer and he withdrew it from my now battered ass.  As he got up off of me and laid down  beside us, Steve all at once pulled my head off of him and rolled me over on my back and grabbed my legs.  He then pulled them apart and lifted them high over his shoulders and drove his huge cock deep into my ass with one thrust.  I groaned again, but this time, since I had already been opened up by Justin it was a groan of pure pleasure.  He then started to pound my hole like Justin had, long, deep, hard thrusts that doubled me up with each thrust deep into my hole.

As Steve was pounding my ass I felt Justin get up some and then he was over my head and sitting on my chest.  He stuck his cock in my face and as I opened my mouth stuck his still partly hard cock in my mouth.  I could taste the cum on it and then other tastes that must have been my ass juices and it was all great and I sucked him back to hard as steel again.

Steve was pounding away in my hole for all he was worth and then I heard what he was saying.  He was telling my how tight my hole still felt to him and how silky smooth it felt, how it kept gripping his cock and almost sucking on his cock.  He then started saying how Justin's load in me felt great around his cock too and he loved being able to grind Justin's toxic load into me deeper and deeper.  He kept it up for a long time and then he said to get ready.  He was going to fill my ass again with his positive load and turn me poz also.  There would be no going back for me when he got done and he was looking over Justin's shoulder and looking me right in the eyes as he said it.  It was terrifying and unimaginably hot at the same time.  He then groaned and drove his cock deep again and keeping eye contact told me to take my toxic cum and I felt his cock practically explode deep in me.  His cum was flooding my hole and as he did my own cock erupted and I was cumming all over my stomach and Justin's back.  Then Justin told me here I cum again too as he blasted his load down my throat. 

We then all collapsed on the bed in a heap as nobody had enough energy then to hardly move.  I could hardly breathe with the emotions of what we had just done.  After a bit I got up again to go to the bathroom.   Again I could not help but reach between my legs to feel the cum leaking from my ass and as I looked I saw a lot of cum in my hand and again like the night before streaks of red in it that had to be my blood, only this time it seemed to be more.  I got my hand mirror out of my bad there and held it to look at my now ruined hole.  I was startled at what I saw there. My hole was barely, it seemed, close and was party open and I could see there was a small tear at one edge that had a drop or two of blood on it. 

I stared at it for a bit and then Justin came in the room.  He asked if I liked what I was looking at.  I told him it looked like they had tore me some.  He told me that was probably natural as the size of their cocks did that to new guys a lot.  He then told me the same thing Steve had the night before that he had tried to fuck me as hard as he did to make sure I tore and got roughed up inside to get their toxic babies in me quicker and help guarantee I would become poz.

I was again dumb founded by this.  I could not seem to move until Justin took my hand and was murmuring softly to me as he led me back into the other room.  He was saying it would all be ok, just go with the feelings and let yourself become the cum whore I should be.  Let it go.  I was still out of it as he took me back to the bed and then I just let go and they both fucked me again and again until late again as I got 3 loads from each of them before we all fell asleep for the night.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 19
  • Piggy 1

Cabare, I wish it would have happened to me too.   Used to travel from where I am to a town about 90 miles south of Chicago, about a 5 hour drive and would love to have found a hitchhiker even close to this.  Could have had a 3 inch cock and I would have loved it.  LOL

OMFG    I have no idea what the hell happened.  I was typing out the next chapter and was almost to the end of it and had been typing for ove an hour on it, when it all at once blinked and the whole thing completely erased.  Just fucking poof and gone.  Damn, now have to start all goddamn over again on it.   OOOOOHHHH   I COULD SCREAM.

• Moderators

Maybe you should trying typing your story in a regular word processing program on your computer and then cut and paste it here when you are done. That's what I usually do when I write anything longer than a paragraph or two. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1