Chapter VIII

Well, another morning and ready to get to work soon. Standing in bathroom of my motel room and staring in the mirror. It has now been about 36 hours since I had had my first m2m sex. I had been totally straight and now, wow, first gay sex, and then found out he was HIV+ and had let him cum in me not only that time but some more times. Then the next day meeting a friend of his and letting them both have sex with me and cum in me multiple times each and both were poz. What the hell was I thinking and doing? So conflicted now. Pick up a hitcher and now standing here trying to get my mind to work and figure out what to do now.

I knew what I had to do. As I was turning to leave the bathroom and head to work, Steve, the hitcher, was coming in. He had gotten up to tell me good luck at work. I could not help but look down as he was naked, as we had all fell asleep that way last night. His absolutely beautiful cock was swinging between his legs as he moved. 12" and almost as big around as my wrist, wow, what it could do in my hole and I felt the familiar tingle there and my own cock twitch. Damn, stop, no time for that.

I told him I still had time and was going to call a doctor today and see about getting something called PEP, I had read about. I told him I just could not get my head around becoming poz. He told me he understood and told me about a doctor here in this town to go see who dealt with HIV at a clinic.

He then grabbed me and before I knew what he was going to do planted a big kiss on me and with his cock pressed against me I couldn't resist and kissed back. As I headed out the door he yelled he would be waiting when I got back.

Work went much smoother this time and I called the clinic and was surprised as they said if I could get away they could see me that afternoon late. This also put my mind more at ease and made the day go faster. Then I begged off early again to head to the clinic.

I got to the clinic and the nurse/receptionist gave me the usual forms to be filled out. He told me they were pretty slow today so it would not be long to wait at all. I had a seat but it was only for about a minute when the nurse called me to the front desk. He told me I had put down I was married on the form but was there to see about HIV? I told him I had gotten kind of dumb and picked up a hitcher and before I knew what I was doing had had sex with him and had never been with a guy before. I then told him that he then told me he had HIV and that is the reason I was there.

He asked why I had done it and I told him I still had no idea and that before I knew it I had let him have sex with me several times, even knowing about it. He kind of grinned at that and told me he knew what I was saying. I kind of let that pass. He then asked if I had noticed any bleeding from my hole and I told him I had. He then said the doctor will probably want to do a rectal exam also and maybe even with a scope to look inside also.

I went to sit down but again just a very short time and I was being called to go to the back to an exam room. The nurse/receptionist showed me back. I remarked he seemed to do a lot and he told me he was the only nurse and receptionist they had. He took me into a room and did the usual, bp, temp and so forth. He then told me I might as well disrobe and handed me a gown to put on. He then started typing some things into a computer as I took off my clothes. I caught him kind of eyeing me as I got naked but didn't pay much attention to that. Then as I got the robe on and he was done typing he stood up and told me the doctor would be there shortly. I couldn't help myself and glanced down at the front of his scrubs and noticed a definite tenting to them. He went out and I had to smile knowing he had gotten hard watching me get undressed.

They both returned shortly. The doctor asked me a few cursory questions. Noted that I had a little time left but I would definitely need to start PEP quickly to have the best effect. He told me he had better check for tears, especially after I had described the cocks sizes that I had let do me. He was kind of shocked I had let not only my hitcher do me but then and turned around the next night and let his friend in on it too.

He had me lay down on my back and the nurse helped get these things set up and my legs into them. I asked what kind of thing they were and the nurse told me they were commonly referred to as stirrups and normally used to examine women. I could see that. The doctor then took a quick look at my hole using a magnifying glass and told me he could see a couple of small tears but nothing bad. He then told me he was going to do a scope check and he would be back in a bit with it and went out.

The nurse then told me he would get me prepped for the doctor. He would probably be gone a bit as another patient had come in and he would stop and look in on them real quick before returning. He then got between my legs and started to wash the area with some warm soapy water. It felt so good as my hole was still terribly tender from being used so much the last two nights. He then told me he was going to appy some lube for the scope to enter easier.

He started to apply the lube around my hole and then inserted his finger to lube the inside of my hole. I couldn't help it from what had happened the last couple of nights and my cock started up and the tingle of pleasure caused me to moan. The nurse then looked me in the eye and straightened up. He kept his finger in me and I felt it rotate around my hole and he told me he needed to loosend it up some for the scope. I couldn't control the tremor that went through me from the pleasure and then he drove another finger into me and I almost came up off of the table with the intense feeling that caused me. I then felt another finger and then noticed the nurse smiling as he revolved his fingers back and forth in me. His other hand seemed to be busy also and then I felt what I was sure was his hard cock at my hole as his fingers came out.

I couldn't move as the surprise of the moment caught me completely unready for that. His cock kept going in further and further and then I felt his balls hit my ass as he was all in me. I started to ask what the hell he was doing and he all at once pulled his top off and started to fuck my hole hard. I looked at his chest and was shocked to see a biohazard symbol tattooed around one nipple. As I looked up at his face he grinned and told me that yes he was poz and since I already had it in me to go ahead and enjoy another load.

I could not move. He then told me we didn't have much time and he needed to cum fast. He then started to pound my hole really hard and fast. It was only a matter of about 3 or 4 minutes and he told me here it comes and he planted his cock as deep as he could and I could feel it twitch as he unloaded his toxic cum in me and my own cock exploded my load all over my stomach at the same time.

As he grabbed the warm soapy water and was washing my up again the only thing I could think of was I am such a damn slut. Letting another stranger use my hole. How could I ever refuse a cock if I couldn't even refuse one while waiting to be examed.

He got me cleaned up quick and then applied some more lube and was just finishing when the doctor came back in. He got his scope ready and soon had it in me and looking over my insides and the feeling of that scope in my just used hole didn't help what I was feeling any either. He commented to me that he thought I had told him my last load had been last night. I kind of hemmed and hawed a little but told him that was right. He told me it sure looked more like some fresh cum in me but he could be mistaken. The nurse standing behind him was grinning ear to ear and I had all I could do then to keep from laughing.

The doctor told me he saw nothing unusual in there though. He had drawn some blood earlier too and told me to wait he would have some the results for that in a bit and then we would get me started on meds. He then went to check. I got the robe off and started to dress and the nurse was telling me he was glad I hadn't said anything. He told he was sorry but just could not resist as my ass had looked too tempting and my story of already taking several poz loads had just got him too excited. I told him not to worry as it had felt great to me too.

The doctor came back in in about 15 or 20 minutes later and told me my blood work came back pretty normal. It was too early for anything to show up anyway. He then explained the PEP to me and told me how much to take and how long and so forth. He then told me I would probably need another exam in about a month and then probably again in about 3 months to make sure. He told me he liked things started at certain times and I was to start the meds the next morning without fail. I told him I definitely would. He also told me I probably should not have sex with those guys again to make sure also. I told him I wouldn't. I really wasn't so sure of that though and was just hoping. I left then and on the way out the nurse was waiting at the outer door and as I stopped to say goodbye he grabbed me and planted a kiss on me. It caught me by surprise but I didn't resist and he told me after to come back sometime soon and see him.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 1

Chapter IX

What a load off of my mind. A trip to the doctor and a prescription for PEP and a good chance to keep from becoming POZ. Still could not believer that two days ago I had been totally straight and not even thought about cheating on my wife. Now just under 48 hours later and I had picked up a hitchhiker, and then found out he was gay and had sex with him. Then had found out he was HIV + and still let him do me again and again. His huge, 12" long very thick cock, had made me crazy with the feelings of it in me. Then to top that off, the very next night, met a friend of his and let them both fuck me and knowing that they were both poz. Then decided I had to go to a doctor to try and prevent becoming poz myself as I was just too scared of it and while at the doctor's office had let his male nurse fuck me and had seen the biohazard tat on the nurse and still let him cum in me.
     Oh, well, now I had my meds and tomorrow morning I would start them and hopefully they would keep me NEG. Have no idea how I would explain it to my wife anyway. I pick up my meds and head to the motel. Still have most of the two weeks left I was going to be here.
I am a little nervous, though, as I know Stever, the hitcher, will be waiting for me and not sure but maybe even his buddy Justin too. Have to learn to control myself. Can't do anymore or the meds may not work and they may not anyway, but hoping. Will have to let Stever know that my word is good and he can still stay while I am here but just can't let him fuck me anymore.
     I pull into the motel parking and head to my room. I open the door and it seems quiet. I decide not to turn the lights on and just walk on in. There on a bed is Steve, on his back asleep and his beautiful cock right there where I can see it plainly. Oh, damn, just the sight of it makes my own cock jump. Even asleep and limp it has to be 9". What a sight and my mouth is watering and my cock is trying to jump to attention fast.
     I look away, determined not to look as the sight of his beauty of a cock is just too much to resist and I must. I put my briefcase down and head into the bathroom. Time for a quick shower and then get something delivered for supper. I put my meds on the sink and strip down and jump in the shower. I was just shampooing when I heard the shower curtain pull aside. I stick my head under the shower head and rinse and look up to see Stever standing there looking at me. He tells me hi and I do the same. He asks why I didn't wake him when I came in. I told him he looked tired and just wanted a quick wash. As usual, I could not take my eyes off of his cock. It was a losing battle to try and I found myself licking my lips and almost drooling again.
     I fought against the excitement I was feeling. I had to keep control and not take another of his poz loads. I noticed his cock had started to come up some also but then he turned away and started to take a piss. This gave me a moment to step out of the shower and grab a towel and start drying off. By the time he was done, I was out the door and to the dresser to get clean clothes on. Just as I was pulling my pants on, Steve came up behind me and grabbed my hips and shoved his cock against my ass. I about jumped out ot my skin at the sensation that sent throughout my body. He ground against me but I finally pulled away. I was panting and he asked what was wrong. I just told him I was too hungry for sex right now. Just a small lie as another few seconds even of his cock against me and I would have been fucked for sure before I knew what I had done.
     I finished dressing and got the phone book out and told Steve I was going to order in tonight and was that ok with him too. He thought it was a good idea. I just ordered pizzas and Cokes for us. I then asked if his buddy was still around and he told me that Justin had had business to attend to, but he might stop back later if that was ok. I told him it was. We then just made a little small talk while waiting for our food. After a bit I reached for the remote and turned the TV on and started to search for a movie to watch.
     I found a movie I had seen before but it was a good one and about all that was on and Steve said he had seen it before too but liked it also. I was having trouble concentrating on it though as Steve still had not gotten dressed and I just could not keep my eyes from straying from the TV to look at his magnigicent cock. The food finally arrived and I went to the door and got it and brought it back to the table.
     We ate and watched the movie. The whole time I kept having trouble swallowing as Steve's cock was all I could seem to think about. As we were getting done eating I think Steve was starting to notice my looks at him and his cock had started to grow. I found my eyes on it more and more as we finished. By the time I was able to get my last bite down his cock was standing at full attention and I was just plain staring.
     I pulled my eyes off of his cock and hurriedly headed to the bathroom. I had trouble getting my own cock out of my pants to take a piss it had gotten so hard. Took a while to even pee as it didn't want to go down. Damn, I just could not keep my mind off of the feelings his cock aroused in me. The sex had just been more intense than anything I had ever had.
     Finally finishing, I went back into the other room and told Steve I needed some fresh air and was going to take a walk. He kind of looked at me funny but nodded and then told me to hurry back. I told him I would and that I might find a bar and have a drink first. He told me there was a nice bar just up the street about 2 blocks. Said it was a friendly bar and cleaner than most. I told him I might hit that one then.
     As I headed out my cock was still at about half way up but after a short while it finally went down. The night air felt nice too and I really needed a little exercise even if just a walk to clear my head. These past couple of days just had me tense as hell and not knowing what I thought I was doing?
I found myself, soon, outside the bar he had suggested and decided a good stiff drink would help. I entered and went to the bar and got an empty stool. The bartender came and I ordered a Rum & Coke. Soon had it and started to sip it. After a couple of minutes I started to look around and Steve had been right as it did seem nice and was definitely cleaner than many. It took me a bit but then I finally noticed there seemed to be only men there and several sitting together. I then noticed that there seemed to be at least a two couples making out rather heavy in booths. I thought, damn Steve, this bar must be a gay bar he had sent me to.
     I had about half of my drink finished when the urge to pee hit again. I looked around and finally spotted the sign to the restrooms and got up and headed there. I went in and there seemed to be 5 or 6 stalls and the same number of urinals. Nice sized restrooms unlike many bars. There were about 4 of the urinals in use so I had to use one between two other guys. As I got my cock out to pee it dawned on me that the two guys were both leaning my way to watch. I tried not to look but just had to and glanced both ways. I found that both were stroking their nice cocks and were hard and ready it seemed for something.
     Damn, I felt the same thing come over me as I had with Steve. My own cock as I was pissing started to come up again. I tried to will it to stay down but that seemed to make it worse and by the time I was done it was up all the way. Just as I finished the guy on my right reached out and stuck his fingers under the last drops and as I watched he raised them up and licked them off. As I was looking at that the guy on my left all at once reached out and took ahold of my hard cock in his hand. I tried to pull away but he had a good grip on it. I turned towards him and as I did he dropped to his knees quickly and his mouth was wrapped around my cock. I couldn't move as it just happened too fast and then I could only stand and love the sensation of his mouth and tongue on my cock. The other guy moved up behind me and pushed his hard cock against my ass and started to just rub it there as his buddy was sucking me off.
     After a few minutes, I finally had enough resolve to push the guy off of my cock. I told him it felt really good but I didn't want that. The guy behind me had reached around me and was trying to undo my pants but I stopped him too. I had to get out of there. What was I becoming anyway, a cum whore and cock hound or what? I returned to the bar quickly and downed the last of my drink in one gulp.
I almost ran out of the bar. I needed to confront Steve and stop this once and for all. I had to decide for sure what I was doing. No more indecisions. I headed to the motel.
When I got into the room, Steve was waiting and still naked. My eyes again went straight down to his crotch and I ogled his massive cock. He seemed to sense what I was there for and covered it up with a pillow. He then told me instead of asking what had come for. He knew I was conflicted and needed to talk about what I had done.
     He told me I should not be so conflicted at all and that what I had done I had done because I wanted it. It was me really. I should quit thinking I had done something wrong, but what was truly right and what I was. The conflict was only in my head. Just let it go and do what I wanted to do naturally, something I was really like since birth and had only denied it.
I just sat down and stared at the floor for a bit and let it sink in. It dawned on me then that what he was saying was the truth and I needed to live the truth. It had been me and he had not forced me to do anything I hadn't wnted to do. He had not forced me to suck his cock. He had not forced me to let him fuck me and when I found out he was HIV+, he had not forced me to let him fuck me several more times. Finally, he had not forced me to let his friend, Justin, fuck me and both of them, again, fill me with their poz cum. It had been what I wanted and what I had needed and what was really and truly natural for me. I needed to just let go and become what I already knew I was.
     As I finally lifted my eyes from the floor, Steve, tossed the pillow aside and stood up in front of me. His marvelous cock was standing straight up and hard and ready. I stood and took my clothes off. Then as he was reaching for me, I told him to wait a moment. I walked to the bathroom with him following. I went in and picked up my bottle of meds and turning dumped them down the toilet and flushed them. I turned and Steve was smiling and told me he was tickled I had done that and from now could have sex all I wante with no more fear of getting pozzed because I would already be there.
We went to the bed then. I was able to finally let go and truly enjoy what we were doing. I worshipped Steve's cock with kisses and then took it deep into my mouth and into my throat. I turned around and Steve took my cock into his mouth also. We were almost as one now. It was fantastic. Soon I felt his mouth go to my balls and sucking on them for a bit and then lower to my hole. His tongue circling and the familiar tingle start and as he drove his tongue into me I found myself lifting off of the bed to meet the thrusts of his tongue. Then a finger joined in and another and another. The feelings soared and I knew this is what I wanted. Soon he withdrew his tongue and fingers and slowly turned around and lifting my legs over his shoulders he smiled as he rubbed his cock at my hole preparing to enter. As he started to push into me, he lowered his face towards mine and as our lips met, he drove his fantastic cock deep into me a long slow thrust until it was buried and I felt his balls bump against my ass.
     He held there as our tongues wrestled with each other and then he pulled away a bit and asked if I had any more doubts about what I wanted. I almost screamed at him to do me and fill me up. I told him to not let me wait any longer and as I said that he drew his cock back and then thrust it back into me deep and I lifted my ass up to meet his thrust. He started to pile drive me, to drive his cock into me as deeply and as hard and as fast as he could. He told me he was going to make sure once and for all that his toxic seed took for all time with no doubts at all. He drove into me and I met every thrust with my own back at him, over and over and over again. Again, our lips locked and our tongues twined together. We took flight in an almost magical journey of sex. Finally after an eternity, but really only about a half hour, he pulled his lips away from me again and told me to get ready. I told him hurry I need it now. He pounded my hole about another dozen thrusts and reached and grabbed my hips and drove his cock as deep as possible into me and yelled he was cumming. I felt his cock pulsing and could feel the heat of his cum in me and my own cock suddenly blew my own load between us. We ground at each other as his orgasm seemed to go on forever and mine also. Then finally we both collapsed and held each other as we gently rocked back and forth in our afterglow.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 2