Curious: No-Lube Bottoming?

BBcuriousMasc

Being a bottom, I have mixed feelings about lube.   I think it somewhat depends on the size of the cock a lot also.  Smaller cocks need less lube for sure and larger ones need some at times and at times a lot.  I have had cocks in me from about 3" to a guaranteed 12" and from about as big around as my thumb to as big around as my wrist.  Smaller ones, a drop of lube or spit or sometims nothing works fine.  The larger they get the more lube needed.  Most of my tops have always wanted at least some lube as it can dry out enough to make their cocks uncomfortable in me.  Depends on the mood and size all the way.  Also depends on how much pain you and your top can handle.  I prefer as little lube as possible though.

Guest ff-whole

I don't like silicon lube... it's got to be natural... I'd be cleaned out and for me I just need to stir my finger around in my hole to start my own natural lube flowing from within. I then use it to line the outside of my hole... the if the top uses some spit, I'd be all set... while fucking me I'd be flowing some more on my own and his pre-cum... then after the first load, I am all set for the next and the next and the next....

Guest TSHannahScott

Dry? Ouchy. I like lube, but most the time after he's ate me out and I have his cock all covered with my saliva from worshipping, deepthroating and gagging and plus my natural inside nectar anyway, when he penetrates me I am ready. A lot of times, I still have lube in me from when I play with my toys. ~giggle~

I get fucked all the time without lube.  I'm used to it and can open my hole to accommodate it.  I really prefer the extra friction, but most tops don't want to hurt their cock so they will put a lot of spit on their cocks before they enter me.  Some will have me suck their cocks so they are making enough pre-cum to fuck me without any extra lube.  Lube is ok but i really prefer the taste of a cock after it has been in my ass, if there isn't any lube on it.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys, so I figured an update was in order. 

I finally agreed to let that guy fuck me (no lube) while I was restrained. I have to say it was one of the most intense, scary, painful, and HOT (at least in retrospect) experiences of my life. 

He just walked in, secured me down, and started to try forcing it in. I was screaming, freaking out, horrible tearing/burning pain, and I started bleeding. 

I'm extremely tight but that was kinda the point I guess. 

Anyway at least I have some wild memories though my butt is still recovering. 

Had my friend come over after to untie me and he took a few pictures, thought you guys might want to see the result. 

You need the p in. I'll change it in a day or so, please do not share it outside of this site thanks. 

http://www.XTube.com?s=8LpzhFz75Ce

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Giving or taking, I prefer minimal lube. Enough to get in, but there should still be friction and some semblance of stretching. 

Spit works if you rim, let saliva run into the hole, and put some on your dick, but that can also be a slip and slide if you over do it. If I'm using lube, I put a little on the head of my dick and go from there.

• Upvote 1