Decide To Start Barebacking

Two years ago I started sucking dicks without receiving cum and getting fucked  with condom. I always followed the safe-play rules. However, soon after, I was so obsessed with cum. Having been told that eatting cums cannot be infected with HIV, I began swallow loads, and they are taste really good. I have to say sperm is DRUG. Right now I'm so addicted to it and seem cannot live without cum. My record is swallowing eleven shoots in one day. There is a list on my phone actually. The people on the list can text me anytime anywhere if they want to release. Restroom, park, car, corner, anywhere! as long as Im available. Yeah, I became a cum junkie, but still no bareback which is risky. Recently, I have really strong desire to get fucked barebackingly. I want to feel the cum injected into my ass. So, I'm on Prep and ready to take sperm, even though it can be toxic. I always tell myself that, as a cumdump, it always worthy of taking what u into and the risks. Life is package filled by good and bad things. Now I accept my package with cum and virus. I know I gonna be a CUM SLUT completely and the addiction gonna be more serious. There are so many imagines in my head, like, holding banggang,  getting fuck all day. i enjoy myself.

So is there anybody want to share or tell me something. Any comments, suggestions and warnings are welcome.

Thanks.  ;) 

Barebackingly is not a word you just use the word bareback.  So you would have said "Recently I had a really strong desire to get fucked bareback".  Sorry just had to correct that one.  :D

Since your on PrEP I would say go for it.  Put a profile on Barebackrealtime and hookup. Taking loads in the ass is so much better than in the mouth in my opinion.

Once you start taking loads in your hole, you'll just want it more. Barebacking is the only way to go. Don't forget to visit your local bathhouse or sex club. You can also look on bbrt and a4a for local parties. Go out and have fun.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HairyKink is right.  I didn't know what I had let myself into when I told my regular feeder that I had never been topped.  He simply made sure that I understood what I had asked for.

Once he came inside my ass, I haven't been the same.  This past weekend he stopped short and asked me where I wanted his load.  My ass naturally!

He did.

• 1 month later...
Guest ff-whole

No turning back, just shorted out that option. To feel the tops' spunk dripping down my leggs, rubbing it around my dick and ass.... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh heaven...!