Being Thankful On Thanksgiving

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

My friend George invited me to have Thanksgiving dinner at his place with some of his buddies.  George occasionally fucks me, but he's really a friend more than a fuck buddy.  We will sometimes go to a movie or to a basketball or baseball game, and talk politics or music or such.  The fucking, when it happens, is merely incidental, but I can say George is an awesome fuck.  Most often I cum without even touching myself when George fucks me.  I just wish he fucked me more often.

In any event, I drove over to George's place Thanksgiving day.  George lives in a little house in the suburbs that he inherited from his mom and dad.  When I arrived, I found George was already entertaining four totally hot guests, Jim, Ben and two guys named Ron, who i called Ron1 and Ron2. (None of these are their real names.  I changed the names to protect the guilty.)  It was a very pleasant Thanksgiving Dinner.  George had done most of the cooking, although i think it was Ben who had brought a seriously delicious apple pie and the two Rons, who I later learned were lovers, had brought the traditional green bean casserole.  We talked politics, current event, sports, but over post-dinner coffee and brandy and (yes) cigars, the talk turned ever so slightly toward sex.

"Josh, here," George said, indicating me, "is the world's hottest cum slut."

'No shit," said Ron1.

"I've fucked a lot of guys," George admitted.  "And Josh here is probably the most educated ass cunt I've ever fucked.  He's been taking cock since he was like 11 or 12 and knows a good fuck from a bad on.  Ain't that right, boy?" said George, turning to me.  He had never called me "boy" before, and i found it kind of thrilling.

The conversation degenerated into a discussion among the five of them of guys they had fucked and comparisons of fucking technique.  After a while, Jim said "I have an idea," and the five of them huddled.  Then George came over and told me that they had come up with an experiment.  "Let's go down to the playroom," he said.  He led us all to the basement. to his well -equipped playroom that I never knew he had.  He instructed me to strip and to lay down on a table, on my back.  Ben came over with some tubing in his hand.  George explained.  "Ben is a nurse, and this is a Foley Catheter. He's going to insert it in your cock, up into your bladder.  You're going to need it."  I always obey, and i lay there quietly while Ben inserted the tube up my piss tube until i thought it was going to come out of my ear. 

Then George led me over to a fuck bench and had me lay down on it, ass in position.  Then he explained.  "We are going to secure you to the bench, boy.  You will not be able to see or hear anything.  Your body will be totally wrapped in duct tape.  The only thing exposed and open will be your cunt. When we fuck you, which will each will do many times over the next couple of days, the only part of you body that will feel anything will be your cunt and the muscles and glands that line your ass cunt.   This is an experiment to see if the fuck is any better when all the senses except the ass senses are blocked. 

And they proceeded to do just that.  Someone put earplugs in my ears, a blindfold on my eyes and then a tight fitting hood over my head, with just holes through which I could breath.  Then I was duct-taped to the to fuck bench, so that no part of my body could move.  And when that was all accomplished, the first cock entered me. i immediately recognized it as George and while i recognized George's technique, the sensations were totally different than anything had ever experienced when he fucked me.  It was awesome!  George's spectacular dick brushed up against my prostrate and I would have sprung a hard on if I could, but my cock was tightly bound to the fuck bench with duct tape. About the third or fourth fuck, i came even though i could not get hard and my load dribbled out along the length of the Foley tube (or so I was told). 

Before I was unsecured two days later, the five of the had fucked me a total of 13 times.  Not continuously.  One or two of them would fuck me and then they would be gone -- the movies, maybe or watching a football game.  And then one or more of them would show up again.  In fact, I only knew one of the guys was present when I felt his cock head probing my cunt.  But to be sure, they gave me the 13 most spectacular fucks I have ever enjoyed in my life

The lesson learned:  maybe all the trash talk and the foreplay and the tit torture and preliminary ass eating is of no consequence.  The real joy of being fucked is his cock up my ass,  Nothing else is necessary.