What's Your Best Sexual Feature?

makingwords

On 11/7/2021 at 8:32 AM, Qdxxx said:

Being trans, my big tits and wide hips and ass both attract lots of guys. 

And I’ve been told I’m pretty, but I’m just there for the loads. 

- Di ❤️

Love big tits, wide hips and a bubble butt on a sissy or a TRANS GF. 

1 minute ago, bigbootybottom4u said:

Love big tits, wide hips and a bubble butt on a sissy or a TRANS GF. 

Then you’ve cum to the right trans girl. 😉

- Di ❤️

1 minute ago, Qdxxx said:

Then you’ve cum to the right trans girl. 😉

- Di ❤️

Well, you are quite stunning and would be a nice trophy gurl on my arm to show off her good to men wanting you, my dear. 

I have always been told i have a great piece of ass to fuck and men have enjoyed it and call me for more. but i have also been told recently i have a nice fuckable body and nice to give pleasure, and also i give great blowjob they love my lips as i suck them. so i have been told.

I've been wondering about this ever since I first read it.  Frankly, I don't know, but I suspect it's Attitude.  After all, my Cock isn't huge, my ass isn't all that special.  But I do walk into a fuckjoint with a gleam in my eye and a bit of a smile on my mug, despite  the fact it may be too dark to notice either. 

Attitude, and a healthy measure of Confidence.  I do know that there won't be many men that are more piggy than me, wherever I happen to be cruising Hole.

• Like 1