Do Any Of Your Friends Know You Bareback?

Scottyrim

All my close friends know. They've expressed concern, but as I've pointed out, "those who live in glass whore houses shouldn't throw bricks” as they all have gone bare. I've encountered plenty of "safe only" men that, once in my bed, stop being "safe” and start enjoying raw man on man.

• Upvote 2

Guest bbbearlover1

most of my friends know that I play raw, and I am very open about only playing raw in the various profiles I have.  it's good for weeding out what I don't want.

I'm a volunteer with our national sexual health charity (THT). I've made no secret that I despise rubbers and have published at least one column for a British based magazine saying so as well as on the message board of the charity. When I became a moderator here, I felt I had to explain a possible conflict of interests with what would be my line manager if I were a paid worker, especially since the charity's position is condoms all the way. Manager's view? Thanks for telling me: probably the wisest thing to do. And thanks for the URL to the site - I'm loving it...

So basically everyone...

I'm sure they know more than I do.  When I was learning how to cruise another website had the tip to not be embarrassed if you ran into an acquaintance at a bathhouse as they were there for the same thing.  I find that BBRT is kind of like that, love how many guys I know have popped up on there.  

Since i'm really into having sex in public and get off when guys are watching, most of my friends have seen me getting fucked bareback at one time or another.  As a matter of fact, most of my friends have actually fucked me bareback at one time or another.  They know what I'm like.  ;)

• Upvote 1