Iml 2015

SIReast

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was hoping to make it for a cum dump afternoon, but work changed my schedule. Looks like I'm going to have to work nights and I'll be about 150 miles away. I was hoping to take some loads at IML. I was supposed to be off all weekend, then we had a girl quit, so we are scrambling to get the shifts covered. Damn work! Really sucks when it gets in the way of me taking toxic loads!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WARNING from the owner of Nasty Kink Pigs...

Be careful guys... The hotel has a "security force" roaming the hallways here at IML and is checking doors and I've personally seen them kicking and just about dragging people out of their rooms last night on different floors. For whatever reason, IML has decided to neuter their weekend/events.
We are all trying to get through this last weekend at IML and NEVER look back. We hope you will do the same. I've spoken to Steamworks Chicago and they are welcoming us as always with open arms, we will be there tomorrow night with all our staff and every man here that was planning to come to all the parties. See you all Sat Night at 10pm till 8am at Steamworks Chicago.

hello guys..

I think it's doable to do a bb gathering for bzone members only.

the timing maybe a bit late by now..

and I'm offering my room for the bzone members only gathering.

I'm staying at the host hotel. my room has 2 beds, we can use one or both depending on

the needs.

am suggesting that we meet ...

if today, saturday, it will be late at nite around 9pm

since I'm attending the grabby's and I hope that it will be finish by then or earlier.

otherwise, tomorrow sunday starting at around 12pm.

let me hear from you guys that are here for the 2015 IML event

and your thoughts about it.

• Upvote 1