Act Eager For Sex Or Standoffish?

sinfuljock

I never really understood the mentality of being resistive to what you really want, especially when it comes to sex. Let women play the stupid mind games, we're guys! We don't need to play hard to get with each other, we should take advantage of the fact we can sneak away for 5 minutes, bone, get each other off really quick and be on our separate ways with no baggage or feelings attached. If the other guy doesn't know what he wants, I sure as hell won't either and I don't feel like wasting time trying to decipher it!

On the other hand, it is possible to be TOO eager. Having to deal with a fussy or pushy guy isn't much better, so somewhere in the middle is ideal I guess, but leaning more toward the eager side -- because it's always hot when a guy shows his slutty, piggy side and is really craving bare cock pumping his ass with cum, or stuffing his own cock in a hole and flooding it with jizz!

• 6 years later...

Bottom here and prefer when a guy is direct with me. If I’m going to go through the hassle of prepping for a fuck I want a guy who is also ready to go. It’s ok if sometimes we need to make plans for later but I always feel like that adds the possibility of being ghosted.