Logistics Of Seeking Conversion... Masculine Negative Here.

BBcuriousMasc

Interestingly over the course of several years my intense fear of becoming hiv+ turned into a fear/fantasy/mindfuck which I cant seem to let go of. 

In the past I have always been basically into oral only, and occasionally topped in relationships. I have never gotten physical pleasure from bottoming and still dont. 

However, lately the intensity/fear/lack-of-control of bottoming (for a dominant guy) is really exciting for me: so far in the last 4 months I have taken 5 loads. All bare, no lube just spit, from guys 20-30y/o.

Twice I bled so I realize there was some risk involved, especially given one wanted to "roleplay" that he was pozing me. 

Anyway to the point of my post. I think I want to take the step of actively looking for an aggressive/rough/young top to convert me but I'm afraid of a few things: 

1. Is asking for it even legal? 

2. How do I go about finding people to do it? It seems like most poz guys (albeit kindly) will not admit to topping bare. 

3. I dont exactly want to just say "looking for bare" and wonder when it happens. I want the experience of knowing that it could happen this time etc. 

Any suggestions on how to proceed? I'm in new orleans and could travel but not far. 

post-37585-0-39401700-1422944568_thumb.jpg

post-37585-0-25697700-1422944588_thumb.png

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...