Cumming Handsfree?

swedishspermdump

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I don't think it's something you can learn. The first time it happened to me it was the most intense orgasm and the Guy fucking me must have had he perfect dick and technique because every time he fucked me I came without touching my cock. For me it's a longer thinner dick that does it...hits against my second sphincter and suddenly I'm in overdrive. I've had a few guys that have done that to me. Most recent was this guy who goes to SMU who fucked me understall...sprayed my jizz all over the place.

On 19/02/2015 at 10:51 AM, fieldpussy said:

I don't masturbate, and often I don't cum for many days. But my full balls don't make it more likely to cum hands free. When I have a good fuck I can even drop a load hands free only half an hour after I cummed already. Three points which make me cum hands free:

1. Top has a short, and thin, but very hard cock which constantly hits my prostate.

2. Top has an extremely huge cock which fills and stretches my guts.

3. Top pounds very aggressive so that my cock (soft or hard doesn't count) dangles and hurls against my belly or my legs.

When I shoot my load hands free, it is not necessarily connected to an orgasm. Sometimes I see my jizz spurting but surprisingly I feel nothing in my cock.

I wish all the blokes I fuck could be just like you.  Usually I am not very concerned about his orgasm at all but I think it is incredibly hot if he cums handsfree.  I don’t think it is something a bottom can learn but as I am the bloke who delivers 1 and 2 above and know that my big cock fucking his ass might make him cum handsfree…  it is flattering.  And I have fucked blokes really hard so they will cum handsfree and it usually works, but ultimately it’s up to his body.  I don’t really need to get into the semantics of his orgasm but if he CUMS handsfree without an ORGASM, that is quite sexy.  The frustration and desperation he feels in that instance is so hot and only makes me fuck him harder.  TONY

• Upvote 1

Guest PigTonight

Sure a bottom can learn how to do it, just like tops can learn how to make their bottom cum handsfree if logistics work

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2015 at 4:03 AM, NLbear said:

(Question to bottoms: Can you continue once you have cum?)

If I cum "conventionally" (i.e. jerking off, receiving oral, or a reach-around), no. The fuck feeling subsides and I want to stop.

If I cum "hands-free", it makes me hornier and want to fuck even more. The orgasm feels totally different. A conventional orgasm is short, sweet, and only makes my dick feel good. An assgasm is total body, mind numbing, and rolls in like a tidal wave. My dick may leaks cum, but it not nearly as much as if I jerked off.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CumBustion said:

If I cum "conventionally" (i.e. jerking off, receiving oral, or a reach-around), no. The fuck feeling subsides and I want to stop.

If I cum "hands-free", it makes me hornier and want to fuck even more. The orgasm feels totally different. A conventional orgasm is short, sweet, and only makes my dick feel good. An assgasm is total body, mind numbing, and rolls in like a tidal wave. My dick may leaks cum, but it not nearly as much as if I jerked off.  

Spot on. Same here.

• Upvote 1

It's not something you can learn, per se. You might be able to get yourself off with a dildo but it really depends in the top and his skill, speed, size, and stamina:

Skill- He had to be able to hit it at the right angle while paying attention to your body language. A satisfactory top will make you feel good but a great top will make you cum hand-free over and over.

Speed- He had to hit it at the right speed. Too fast or too slow and he'll miss the mark everytine. He had to be able to get into the correct rhythm.

Size- He had to be able to fill you up so your hole feels full, while hitting or rubbing against the p-spot. I prefet a thick cock that glides against my spot instead of directly hitting it. Other bottoms may prefer direct hits.

Stamina- He had to ne able to last long enough to get you there. It usually takes me about 20-30 minutes. Its a big plus if he can get you to cum hangs free then keep going as it feels like the orgasm doesnt subside...it comes in waves like the tide.

Guest KptNLine
On 7/3/2017 at 11:32 PM, CumBustion said:

100% accurate description. Thanks CumBustion!

Guest 120DaysofSodom

I cum hands free on occasion from getting fucked by a really big dick. I think its all about how mentally excited you are though because I have also blown my load a couple times hands free while some guys were sucking and rubbing on my feet.