1. 1. What are the best techiques for a top to get an ass ready

• Rimming
    • Fingering inside the hole
    • Finger outside of hole
    • Rubbing dick around hole
    • Sliding cock in slowly
    • something else

• 4 months later...

I agree with most of the others. Rimming is the best way to open my cumhole. Fingers are NOT good because too many don't know how to do it right. I always say "no nails on your tongue or your cock so fingers out". Love being spit fucked but rarely able to take a big dick with just spit so always have good lube handy.

Hate Hate HATE fingering.  At first it can feel fine, but when he starts finger-fucking me usually I find it too painful to enjoy.  If his cock is much bigger round than his fingers, doesn't matter, the cock will always feel better.

No fingering.

A little rimming is nice (though I prefer giving than receiving)

I don't like preparing with anything smaller going in my hole. Preparation only lessens the impact for me. I want that OMG feeling of a big cock going in. So..plenty of lube, tease me with your cock (slide your cock up and down my ass crack....drives me INSANE..gagging for it). Then slowly insert your cock in me...slowly work it in and out until I'm loosened up. Gradually build up speed until you are power fucking me.

No fingering.

A little rimming is nice (though I prefer giving than receiving)

I don't like preparing with anything smaller going in my hole. Preparation only lessens the impact for me. I want that OMG feeling of a big cock going in.

I gotta say I whole heartedly agree. Ther e's nothing like being opened up solely by the cock. I love to be rimmed, but don't open me up with a dildo or fingers. Let the cock do what it is supposed to do.

• Upvote 1

Rimming is great. I'm not a fan of fingering, most guys forget they have fingernails. I do like when a guy stretches my hole open with his fingers rather than just jabbing them inside me. That is hot. I also find it hot when a guy really looks at my hole and plays with it like he's totally fascinated. It makes me feel sexy and want to open up for him.

Edited by TigerMilner

for me it depends on the guy. my best experiences getting fucked all involve tops who know what they're doing, whether with their mouth/tongue, fingers/hand or cock. i can sense when a top is ignorant of the effect he is having. the biggest turn on for me as a bottom is a top who knows how to read me or just simply knows by experience how to do any of those things. attitude is such a big part of sex and i can tell when a top has an attitude of wanting to push my buttons in a way that makes me crave him more. 

I was married most of my life, so have tons of experience as a top with the opposite gender. My turn on as a top came from making the bottom so hot and bothered they were practically shoving me in them... but I still had control and didn't allow even that  sometimes. As a total bottom with guys i run the same way as I treated my wife, i.e., i like to have my desire ramped up and controlled and how a tops attitude is when he does it is just as important, if not more so, than what he uses to do that.

Many times I prefer to give a real sloppy blowjob and really get some long strings of spit coming from my mouth. When you get that nice slick saliva it works really well as a lube. Take some of the spit and slap it on my hole and that pretty much get the top ready to slide into me. I usually take a hit of poppers before the top goes inside me.

• Upvote 1