My best friend Jason, who’s usually very responsible, shocked me when he told me that last night he had had unprotected sex with a guy, a complete stranger who was not only hiv-positive but had high viral levels as well. I asked him what on earth happened and, by way of a reply, he sent me a series of e-mails that he had exchanged with the guy.

They’re pretty hot but I’m not sure if they are for real or not. That’s why I’ll post them in the “Fiction” section. See what you think!

Jason had posted on CL, looking for his usual Saturday night fuck, when this guy responded. Here’s their exchange:

You looking to get knocked up?

Mmmmm! That wasn't my plan for the day but I'm open to suggestions.

OK was wondering?

What do you have in mind? Are you thinking nasty thoughts?

Yes I am!!

Only one man is going to be able to claim that he took my neg cherry...that he was the one that planted his dirty seed. Do you think that man might be you?

I just might be

You know, I usually just keep this a fantasy but I also know that someday some smooth-talking guy is gonna get me all hot and bothered. Then he's just gotta ease me over the edge. Whatever it is you're doing, you're already halfway there. I think, if you want it to, I'm willingly yours.

That's hot!!!

Fuck! It IS fucking hot! I'm laying back on the bed next to the pc, playing with my nips and moaning! It's like I've got brain fever! Tell me about yourself and what you would want to do! Maybe you can push me past the point of no return!

49 5'11 190 6cut  love making out kissing sucking an fucking. Lick your ass get it nice an wet then slide my cock in you fuck you hard them cum balls deep in you

You got me so hot the bed caught on fire! You owe me for that, lol! Seriously, you sold me on that "cum balls deep in you" line. Are you poz or neg? undetectable, hvl or...?

Poz not on meds

OMG you sexy fucking bastard! I just fell off the edge! Now I'm so worked up that I fucking NEED you inside me. 

You want to be pozzed???

The guy sent a photo of a nice stiff cock, uncut & curving slightly to the left

Oh, fuck! It's not that I want to be pozzed so much as it's I WANT TO BE POZZED BY YOU! Fuck! Now you've got me beggin you: Please poz me!

(The guy must have been slow to reply so Jason sent another message)

The suspense is killing me! That picture of your stiff cock is making my hole twitch! I want you to give me your seed so bad! I want it planted down DEEP where that little bit of you can start to grow inside me! You pushed all the right buttons to get me to the point where I'm fucking helpless! Oh, fuck! fuck! fuck! I need to get pozzed so bad!!!

You ready for this?? I’m 10 minutes away

And that was it. That was all that it took for Jason to give it up for some guy he had never met before.

post-33986-0-72567100-1426454041_thumb.jpg

Edited by jackdaw
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 11

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...